Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

BEST CLAN WHO EVER RAN THE LAND

This is a discussion on BEST CLAN WHO EVER RAN THE LAND within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^^^ when ko wasnt invaded with turks...
Page: 3

^^^ when ko wasnt invaded with turks

Blood Was And still are best clan they was really nice like family and all helped all Best clan ever [/b]
    and still are? even if they disbanded 2 years ago and are nonexistent now?

Miss_Cleric

and still are? even if they disbanded 2 years ago and are nonexistent now?[/b]
    xDD

GangS

^^^ when ko wasnt invaded with turks[/b]

I hope you know that in Bloods we did actual have turks bitching them wont make you nicer gayzor i know you will say they werent alot of them but who cares :P I know that KO is actualy too much of turks but without them KO would be has boring has a private server with nothing on lol

sexy Owa

I hope you know that in Bloods we did actual have turks bitching them wont make you nicer gayzor i know you will say they werent alot of them but who cares :P I know that KO is actualy too much of turks but without them KO would be has boring has a private server with nothing on lol[/b]
    now that turkish pk has become well known to english speaking players (hitting then running, towning when outnumbered even a little bit, long story short they fight like cowards) the pk system would seem pretty lame if those easy kills were to disappear, but if 3 years ago turkish players were banned from USKO which they should have been (i have a lot of turkish friends and they really are great people, but its well known that the majority of turkish players are trashy cheats) then pk would be unexplainably fun there would be a lot more trash talking on this forum to other players (which i enjoy reading) and there would a lot more respectable players on each server, thats a fact :P

Wink

i dunno.. but KO kinda changed after Blood got disbanded, after they played Just4Fun clan for a while ?
    Also Devile was a gm in Diez. he pwned many cheaters and hackers, don't forget CeaseR !!!

i would love to see all old school players come back and change KO once more. maybe then i will play KO again! xD

anywayz Blood was THE best clan back then and for some it still is. Many have learned alot from Blood clan.
    Well i did! 411's combo guide remember :P i still have em on my pc!

Blood should be kept in the KO history books, the clan don't exist anymore.. only in our hearts.

/Respect

SilentDaemon

I gotta agree.

bazzeeka

i was around when blood formed .... held the castle for ever , they done really good stuff and wer far by the best .. some of bloods member wer ignorant cunts but most where really nice... i watch the leeroy vid , watched them in game aoe darkmares ^^ . i tryed to join but they said i need to talk in peru lang lol . i was there wen they dispanded .. sad day this made me keep playin. some where even accused macroers cause there levels wer so high lol. they wer some good times ^^

Unr4ted

i dunno.. but KO kinda changed after Blood got disbanded, after they played Just4Fun clan for a while ?
    Also Devile was a gm in Diez. he pwned many cheaters and hackers, don't forget CeaseR !!!

i would love to see all old school players come back and change KO once more. maybe then i will play KO again! xD

anywayz Blood was THE best clan back then and for some it still is. Many have learned alot from Blood clan.
    Well i did! 411's combo guide remember :P i still have em on my pc!
    Blood should be kept in the KO history books, the clan don't exist anymore.. only in our hearts.
    /Respect[/b]
    :unsure: can i get 411's combo guide and thats a very true thing u said they were the best clan in UsKo i love there vids they pwn

Wink

:unsure: can i get 411's combo guide and thats a very true thing u said they were the best clan in UsKo i love there vids they pwn[/b]
    the guide is like 3 years old (i think).. it got lost in my huge KO map. i'll pm it to you when i find it.
    Its a small guide with the basics for combo... 99% of KO players know how to do it, nothing new

Hostage

I like the turkish replies to that vid.

Blood ftw.

Like many have said before me, it wasnt that they were great players they were nice people too and would always stop to chat with random people and give advice /respect.

I was there when they disbanded on 2HAT was very sad day for Diez.

i have played the other day after months, reinstalled the game tried it, and... it's still the same thing, nice items and crowded pk, Blood people will still have the best organization for pk , i bet same items, they will keep rulling the server, no doubt about it, nobody can tell me there were other times, cause i've tried again, i just remember just4fun playing like a year a go, underlvled, they were still like killer machines, people don't understund that, this is about organization.

It was a truly honor to play in that clan.

A "hi" to all the Old school and Blood members.

Pd: sup Felix xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123