Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Best class after 70?opinion

This is a discussion on Best class after 70?opinion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PayForMySinS True but most gg players used it, meaning most assassin will feel the wraith of it ...
Page: 2

Trii

Originally posted by PayForMySinS
    True but most gg players used it, meaning most assassin will feel the wraith of it *:wub:
    THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO GET FUKING OWNED STUPID BUG ABUSERS.

Road

I wasn't effected by the removal of ctl + minor... I never needed to use it. Plus, it burns too many pots.

Dorn

i think it will be close between a warrior and a BP...but i think a good BP will pwn all

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

bp hands down....then archer...then mage....lvl 80 paper mage will be insane

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    bp hands down....then archer...then mage....lvl 80 paper mage will be insane
    why insane ?? they already got a 255 points into mp .. they will be tankers xD
    i think int mages i wil pwn ... alot points in MP ... maybe even 255 .. and a good staff = better dmg then a paper..
    think about that
    both have 255 mp ( or int 230+- dosent matter )
    and the int mage use a elxiar +8 which have a 120 Ap .. .and pwn .. (My opnion - and i guess its only me :> )

papers will just be a tankers

ppl underestimate the 72 sin skill. 3 seconds of blindness is enough to make a sin almost unkillable against small numbers of opponents. the removal of ctrl minor doesnt affect me, and will only make it easier to kill other sins.

personally i think at 72 sins will be very powerful, archers and BP's also. its good that they caught up with warriors.

QuIcK

Originally posted by PayForMySinS
    Friend in beta was level 80 warrior, he owned bp lvl 80.
    He also killed a lvl 80 assassin which was spamming minor. *

<3 Blooding, Hell blade.
    i was a lvl 70 bp on beta and i owned a lvl 80 bp with way better gear... does that make lvl 70 bp better then 80 bp? dee dee deee

anyway bp at 72 warrior at 80 just because of pure tanking power and the skills doesnt require a weapon it says so go around hitting people for 400 with ur fists = fukin ownage....

have u seen the skills for lvl 80 paper mage?

fire staff(lvl 72 skill) apparently hits the same as a sword dance from a paper mage

fire armor...basicly be like incineration+dot

vampiric fire...dont quite get it...says something about draining mp used as hp o_o maybe drains mp and hp? or drains hp? or drains mp only....i dunno

new nova...more damage? xD i bet this thing will do like 2k damage since the meteor fall right now already does like 1.2k+

now the master skills

mana shield....15% of damage goes to mana(15% from matchless and 15% damage goin to mana...thats 30% damage gone!)

insantly magic...insantly use magic again

minor resist...lower 20% of enemy's resists in a certain area

plus the stats so theyll be liek 255mp and like 150+ hp...theyll have like 8k+ hp -_-

NOW! imagine this situation 1v1

mage vs warrior....mage puts on tons of def armor now mage uses minor resist(20% of warriors def gone)....now use lvl 80 nova, instant magic, lvl 80 nova, fire armor, incineration, lvl 70 nova, lvl 60 nova, thorn to get back some hp, fire staff til stuff is ready to use again

warrior=pwnt!?

QuIcK

have u seen the skills for lvl 80 paper mage? *

fire staff(lvl 72 skill) apparently hits the same as a sword dance from a paper mage

vampiric fire...dont quite get it...says something about draining mp used as hp o_o maybe drains mp and hp? or drains hp? or drains mp only....i dunno

new nova...more damage? xD i bet this thing will do like 2k damage since the meteor fall right now already does like 1.2k+

now the master skills

mana shield....15% of damage goes to mana(15% from matchless and 15% damage goin to mana...thats 30% damage gone!)

plus the stats so theyll be liek 255mp and like 150+ hp...theyll have like 8k+ hp -_-

mage vs warrior....mage puts on tons of def armor now mage uses minor resist(20% of warriors def gone)....now use lvl 80 nova, instant magic, lvl 80 nova, fire armor, incineration, lvl 70 nova, lvl 60 nova, thorn to get back some hp, fire staff til stuff is ready to use again

warrior=pwnt!?
    now imagine this warrior puts on talia mage uses resist then tries to use lvl 80 nova (cancel) tries to do everything else (cancel) then starts fire blading and falls over dead oky?

now the master skills

warrior=pwnt!?
    novas will fail... all he will be able to do is use the blades.

cRuX

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

now the master skills

warrior=pwnt!?
    novas will fail... all he will be able to do is use the blades.[/b]
    How do priests heal then?

QuIcK

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

now the master skills

warrior=pwnt!?

novas will fail... all he will be able to do is use the blades.
    How do priests heal then?[/b]
    mage skills cancel 10 times easier then heals buddy...

umm...fire staff hits as hard or HARDER than sword dance...mages will have 30% reduced damage basicly and the mage can get off his lvl 80 nova EASILY before the warrior can get near him...then if mage gets off the minor resist anytime during the fight the warriors even more owned

TunaFishyMe

what i wonder is if binding will prevent you from using skills? or what? just cant see?

SaTaN

wtf do wizards get at 80? like a another dumbass nova?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast