Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Best class after 70?opinion

This is a discussion on Best class after 70?opinion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dark persuer FTW 350% <3 :wub: :wub: :wub:...
Page: 4

dark persuer FTW 350% <3 :wub: :wub: :wub:

Rentzusuken

A light mage using the blind and blink skills properly will be hard to take down.

Abyss

Well have to see for ourselves the new skills for mage, but the only doubt i have is : Does the reduction for resistances count for each mage ?, if so mage will hunt in packs like now, only that much deadlier.
    Well see soon how 72 skills work for mages. B)

zickler

70+ warrior will have more defns and hp.Of course atack.Dragon set will give some bonus.so Hard to die
    70+ BP will have more hp.Defense incrase 50-100.They can not wear any set.So I think to be a full plate or chtn prestt better than a BP.Becouse 72 skill hit 500.u can hit 500+ with full shell.BP can hit 1k.But die fast...
    Of couerse in team BP die fast.But 1vs1 bp kill everyone.Where u can do 1vs1??

zetazeta

hmmz but if ur going for fp thats about 60-80 points into int, but then if you put that into hp, thats around 1k more hp, and i think that 1k more hp is better then fp +8 or chitin +7/8 ...

Grid

Dro"]int priests imo will be the most powered. Since lvl 73, u can get soo many kick as builds. A tank priest with subside and 10k party heal, or with 3 party heals and torment, or a fcking aoe 4k mana drain and party heal, thats gonna be 1337.

Lvl 80 heal skill will be awsome, 6k grouprestore during 20 seconds, that's 300 hp per second, basicly you'll have a auto hp-pot every 2 seconds. Not to mention INT-priest will have 1350 ac, and atleast 8k hp at 80. Add to that absolutness, IN, IB, CS, and kick ass resist.

BlessedFromGods

always bp ruLz...

Pfft, have you seen Helis? Helis (lvl 72 priest skill) > lvl 80 warrior skills
    shurt since when 250%+400 is better than 350%+300?( or sth like that dun remember ) and mabey u don't know noobs but on pk that 400 dmg on ppl will be like 100.And if priest will be just buffer with helis he will still suks

death

Originally posted by ziggy
    Pfft, have you seen Helis? Helis (lvl 72 priest skill) > lvl 80 warrior skills
    shurt since when 250%+400 is better than 350%+300?( or sth like that dun remember ) and mabey u don't know noobs but on pk that 400 dmg on ppl will be like 100.And if priest will be just buffer with helis he will still suks
    noobs? LOL
    its 400 dmg that ignores def moron

but I think its not real.. or everyone will do an INT priest with HP/MANA/DEF in the sky and will do 450-500 dmg constant to everyone (even on 100% reduce :wub: )

Kailean

1 big lol to those who say that assasins are underpowered. LOL.
    1st if you know how to play an assasin you will own anyway.
    about the ctrl minor bug. GG to those newbs who used it. ofcourse "top players" like assasianthelast will still use their ultra "cheat dupe hack" (lol) minor macro will still run happy.
    but as zero said. you have no idea how this new skill at 72 will own. you can pwn the whole party thnx to it.
    bp will be the best because its a bp. new skill. more def(resistances to weapons).
    warrior will just be a better tank who deal massive dmg, and ofcourse the new skills :wub:
    int priest will own like hell :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

JulioBR

Originally posted by camaz0tz

NOW! imagine this situation 1v1

mage vs warrior....mage puts on tons of def armor now mage uses minor resist(20% of warriors def gone)....now use lvl 80 nova, instant magic, lvl 80 nova, fire armor, incineration, lvl 70 nova, lvl 60 nova, thorn to get back some hp, fire staff til stuff is ready to use again

warrior=pwnt!?
    Correct me if im wrong but, i think the lvl 80 master for warrior has a skill that inflicts 250% dmg and fuk with 1000 points of the duration of the enemy armor. So if ur talking about a talia with spear def, it will burn fast as hell. And whats the hp of a lvl 80 warrior? a geared warrior with iron neck rocs and wes will be something like 8k. And a mage cant hit a warrior with more than 1k dmg, since we (warriors) have fr pots and lots of fr resist with the items.

Kailean

Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

mage vs warrior....mage puts on tons of def armor now mage uses minor resist(20% of warriors def gone)....now use lvl 80 nova, instant magic, lvl 80 nova, fire armor, incineration, lvl 70 nova, lvl 60 nova, thorn to get back some hp, fire staff til stuff is ready to use again

warrior=pwnt!?
    Correct me if im wrong but, i think the lvl 80 master for warrior has a skill that inflicts 250% dmg and fuk with 1000 points of the duration of the enemy armor. So if ur talking about a talia with spear def, it will burn fast as hell. And whats the hp of a lvl 80 warrior? a geared warrior with iron neck rocs and wes will be something like 8k. And a mage cant hit a warrior with more than 1k dmg, since we (warriors) have fr pots and lots of fr resist with the items.[/b]
    now correct me if am wrong, but tell me how can you cast all those spells?? you will dead before you cast iniceration. warrior can combo also, you know?? h43r:

JulioBR

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by JulioBR@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

warrior=pwnt!?

Correct me if im wrong but, i think the lvl 80 master for warrior has a skill that inflicts 250% dmg and fuk with 1000 points of the duration of the enemy armor. So if ur talking about a talia with spear def, it will burn fast as hell. And whats the hp of a lvl 80 warrior? a geared warrior with iron neck rocs and wes will be something like 8k. And a mage cant hit a warrior with more than 1k dmg, since we (warriors) have fr pots and lots of fr resist with the items.
    now correct me if am wrong, but tell me how can you cast all those spells?? you will dead before you cast iniceration. warrior can combo also, you know?? h43r:[/b]
    Ya it also makes sense, warrior combo will cancel the mage spells aswell...and if u cant hit u cant kill ^^.

But what about the lvl 72 mage skill? Anyone has some info about it?

flamthrow

I d say Bp and i read somewhere that assasins look underpowered now :lol: I raped Iluga buffless yesterday when he was fully scrolled with IN rols etc. 95% of the sins suck ass now its really funny

aryan

wht about the skill warriors have blleding i think it's something like this (300%dmg+150dmg+250%dmg+100dmg) so i'll say warriors>bp>sins>archer>paper mage

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast