Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Best class after 70?opinion

This is a discussion on Best class after 70?opinion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ziggy Pfft, have you seen Helis? Helis (lvl 72 priest skill) > lvl 80 warrior skills shurt ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by ziggy
    Pfft, have you seen Helis? Helis (lvl 72 priest skill) > lvl 80 warrior skills
    shurt since when 250%+400 is better than 350%+300?( or sth like that dun remember ) and mabey u don't know noobs but on pk that 400 dmg on ppl will be like 100.And if priest will be just buffer with helis he will still suks
    250% seems low but the fact that it ignores defence is the whole point about it.

Phosgene

only the 400 disregards defense , not the 250% .
    bp ftw ?

KoRn3RoTh

72 Bp>Warrıor>Paper Mage>Pet Mage>Sin>Archer....

Elmoira

Drunk Class own em all

noobs? LOL *
    its 400 dmg that ignores def moron
    moron u don't know that it like aditional dmg it ignore def but inflict 400 only on moobs .Same sd and howling sword has it so don't be so exited .Howling sword is 300%+350 and helisa is 250% +400 and u take moste of dmg by that % atack .Learn something about game before u will speak about it.Every worrior 60+ can tell u that coz he have plenty skills like that

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lvl 72 bp vs lvl 72 warrior...bp wins gg tyvm thanks for trying....it was already even with judgement...with hellis its just no contest the extra 400 damage doesnt matter...the extra 50% does

tolgahan

if players are same skilled then bp can beat them all coz she has malice massive parasite ......... ...... . . . .. . . ... . . ..

Elmoira

Originally posted by ziggy
    noobs? LOL *
    its 400 dmg that ignores def moron
    moron u don't know that it like aditional dmg it ignore def but inflict 400 only on moobs .Same sd and howling sword has it so don't be so exited .Howling sword is 300%+350 and helisa is 250% +400 and u take moste of dmg by that % atack .Learn something about game before u will speak about it.Every worrior 60+ can tell u that coz he have plenty skills like that
    Actually you are the moron , dont even have idea if that skill works only on mobs , im gonna try it myself and tell you about it.
    But i bet thats the reason because no1 plays anymore bps at others ko , every 1 goes for int bp.

Let the ignorance flow

QuIcK

why the fuk r u comparing bp vs warrior in 1v1... thats retarded bp owns every class 1v1 we all know...

BP can be good on 1 vs 1, but if he is maliced there is no point. He dies too fast. Btw Int priest ( i prefer chitins +8) can be good tankers. A lot of HP, defense and mana ^^.

So -------> lvl 80 warrior + lvl 80 tank priest own all.

QuIcK

priests have cure btw

De_Piere

Default lvl 72 mage skill

Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JulioBR
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

NOW! imagine this situation 1v1

mage vs warrior....mage puts on tons of def armor now mage uses minor resist(20% of warriors def gone)....now use lvl 80 nova, instant magic, lvl 80 nova, fire armor, incineration, lvl 70 nova, lvl 60 nova, thorn to get back some hp, fire staff til stuff is ready to use again

warrior=pwnt!?

Correct me if im wrong but, i think the lvl 80 master for warrior has a skill that inflicts 250% dmg and fuk with 1000 points of the duration of the enemy armor. So if ur talking about a talia with spear def, it will burn fast as hell. And whats the hp of a lvl 80 warrior? a geared warrior with iron neck rocs and wes will be something like 8k. And a mage cant hit a warrior with more than 1k dmg, since we (warriors) have fr pots and lots of fr resist with the items.
    now correct me if am wrong, but tell me how can you cast all those spells?? you will dead before you cast iniceration. warrior can combo also, you know?? h43r:[/b]
    Ya it also makes sense, warrior combo will cancel the mage spells aswell...and if u cant hit u cant kill ^^.

But what about the lvl 72 mage skill? Anyone has some info about it?[/b][/quote]

our lvl 72 mage skill is an elemntal staff move, e.g fire staff lighting staff ice staff, for the noobs, what we using now is a blaw a fire blade ice blade lighitng blade, now with this new move we will do more dmg +is spammable and i believe stun rate on lighting staff will be better + we 2 damages 1st comes the hit dmg=150/250 then the elemental that's on a paper atm can be around 350 on a staff it think can go 2x that btw the lighitng mage will be hard to kill

he will be some kind of disabler and really good at surviving. i still not sure aobut what camazots said about a lvl 80 nova , i think our lvl 80 skill is like an aoe around but we can't aim it with a circle, still light mage don't have it he will have blink that telepoort him for 20 meters so that will kick us whe escaping or chasing enemies mages ftw!!

BLacKLoRD

For 80

1 vs 1 BP > all
    with party Warrior > all h43r:

think about the skills when you get them. im only afraid of all the macroers that will get those lvls before the legit players the lvl 80 cap will b a bitch for a while untill good players get there too

btw... MAGES own!!!! B)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast