Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Best class after 70?opinion

This is a discussion on Best class after 70?opinion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually it must be like this "skilled player bigger than all" (wrr sin bp mage archer is not important)...
Page: 6

tolgahan

actually it must be like this
    "skilled player bigger than all" (wrr sin bp mage archer is not important)

MAGES OWN ur just jelous couse u die putheticly B)

Actually you are the moron , dont even have idea if that skill works only on mobs , im gonna try it myself and tell you about it. *
    But i bet thats the reason because no1 plays anymore bps at others ko , every 1 goes for int bp. *

Let the ignorance flow
    lol ppl stop being retarded worrior has noob skills that inflict 50,100,150 additional dmg that are ignore by def same as your famus helisa and every worrior can tell u it works only on moobs on ppl it's very low like 1/3 dun know exactly and if u will get bigger def it will inflict less.

come to arena don't use malice I will put shield and sword talia sword helemt and if u then will hit me for 400 u got all my cash.As I said noobs learn something about game then speak about it.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Iv played with lvl 75 mage in JapKO. Lvl 72 light blade is a dream skill for me. It has insane stun rate + very nice dmg. That lightning armor is nice but i was really suprised when i saw this blade skill.

R4zor

people still have a looong way to go to 80..

FatM4n

I wonder how hard the lvl 80 skill for archer hit

Power shot-- shoots a power full arrow, is it spamable?

no

FatM4n

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    no
    you sure u tried it?

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by FatM4n

There was a ss on beta drake thread , someone hit troll with power shot for 10 k dmg or something and did like 2k dmg on pk.

OrcTank

Default Re: Best class after 70?opinion

Originally posted by Xela
    after 70 I think the best class is BP cause of Helis skill lvl 72(250% +400damage ignore defense level and its failsafe )
    they own warrior,they own rogues,they own mage
    you gonna say BP is weak but with lvl 72 you can have 255STR and wear plate *

my top5: BP>warrior>sin>archer>paper mage

give your opinion
    depends on the situation. 1v1 BP will still be greater than all. just beause of skills offered by the game, but in a party warriors will still and always dominate. theres too much hp and power there. tho the priest skill might be 250% + 400 but the +400 has never totaly worked in cz on top of warriors have 300% +350. the 50% will give the warriors a much more powerful atk. also bps with a malace and/or parasite drop in 1-2 hits. a warrior debuffed will still have more hp and ac than the bp did to start with.

the only skill that gives bps anything in this game is massive, which is sad when its a 2 on 1 or 5 on 1 and the first move the preist does is massive.

FatM4n

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

There was a ss on beta drake thread , someone hit troll with power shot for 10 k dmg or something and did like 2k dmg on pk.[/b]
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Power shot / Shoots a powerful arrow. + Strafe / Gives 400% dmg and blinds (not binds) enemy at a certain rate. it's enough to take down a lvl 80 warrior in few secs

armand0

i think power shot has a delay like counter strike(about 1 min) and not %100 accurate

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456