Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The best class at FF expansion

This is a discussion on The best class at FF expansion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats the point of using heals when vsing a warrior ? the warrior have no chance killing the priest that ...
Page: 2

d4rkchrisz

whats the point of using heals when vsing a warrior ?
    the warrior have no chance killing the priest that way[/b]
    Point is NO VS with a priest then :lol:
    Why isnt it fair using duffs? U should be able to use every skill u got (every class may use all his skills, but a priest not?) and show ur skills with those .

WaSaBaBasdf

0bsene proved you one priest can kill warriors and sins with better gear than him and he never duffed smn..if you just suck and you can't kill smn fully duffed and without healing yourself,then just go die.about warriors against priest,i think that sometimes malice is just fair.but nothing more..
    I mean if a priest kill smn who is full duffed then is he proud of himself?if i were you,i wouldn't ^^

MrBigStuff

Point is NO VS with a priest then :lol:
    Why isnt it fair using duffs? U should be able to use every skill u got (every class may use all his skills, but a priest not?) and show ur skills with those .[/b]
    Rougue isn't supposed to use illusion in vs, 50% of vs's are also getting done without blinding
    Warrior isn't supposed to use leg cut in vs, neither the lvl 80 stun skill
    Mage is so weak that all his skills can be used
    Priest no duffing and sometimes no healing

0bsene proved you one priest can kill warriors and sins with better gear than him and he never duffed smn..if you just suck and you can't kill smn fully duffed and without healing yourself,then just go die.about warriors against priest,i think that sometimes malice is just fair.but nothing more..
    I mean if a priest kill smn who is full duffed then is he proud of himself?if i were you,i wouldn't ^^[/b]

key word "gear"

obsene gear was crazy so he doesnt even count

well, all class got different stats/skills and they all can use all of their skills...

Why sins can use minor heal? they've got pots
    why they are using blinding/beast hiding - that's lame
    Why warriors are using stun shock/scream/blooding ? more advantages plýs?

imho the only gay debuff in vs is subside/massive...

such a shittalking... If u want a fair vs, then go and fight warrior...

If u think priests suck if they use debuff - go and make ur own priest debuffer and tell us later how fun is it while getting gangbanged

Imho best char atm is archer...

Am i the only one who thinks MrBigStuff sounds retarded?

go to any class other than rogue or u will be wasting ur time gearing him

Rogue --- class got destroyed after minor patch (u can tank 3x or more rogue at once with a warrior 80+ and rip them off easily)

Mage --- FR , LR r fun to play with but hard to find xp or pk partys with with new patch (GR mage they reduced the slow % not like before ,even shio's +3 dident make a different)

Warrior --- get a duff priest with and rappy +9 and u will be immortal

Priest --- get a CS and back up a gg warrior and u will be a pwnage priest .... FP or chitin BP might be still nice with good gear

MrBigStuff

go to any class other than rogue or u will be wasting ur time gearing him

Rogue --- class got destroyed after minor patch (u can tank 3x or more rogue at once with a warrior 80+ and rip them off easily)

Mage --- FR , LR r fun to play with but hard to find xp or pk partys with with new patch (GR mage they reduced the slow % not like before ,even shio's +3 dident make a different)

Warrior --- get a duff priest with and rappy +9 and u will be immortal

Priest --- get a CS and back up a gg warrior and u will be a pwnage priest .... FP or chitin BP might be still nice with good gear[/b]
    That was what I wanted to know, thanks.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

You sound like one if you find a priest can debuff in a VS. That's just dumb, from all VS'es I've seen in the past. Priest vs warriors and rougues, and they got out pretty well without noob duffing. And in this topic I was more pointing to warrior or rougue, not priest.[/b]
    VS is = all skills allowed

VS is = all skills allowed[/b]

correct ^.^ try to kill full shell+9 and uniqe+3 warior by BP in paper without duf(ofcorse with midle good uniqe like, WP+1, Glass, dual lime etc )f

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i think the biggest asset to a party in pk is now a lvl 83 priest. as for individual classes warriors i guess have the upper hand now when vsing.

and malice in a vs with a warrior is fine i expect it when i vs a bp. when they give u superior parasite, massive, torment, slow, confusion and then start the vs...i think thats a little pointless.

and 0bsene? cool ass dude, insane gear. main reason he beat ppl is bcuz he used 80 restore before every vs. if u cant kill ppl with a fuking ii +19 rb or wutever he had and all his +2s and +3s AND an 80 restore u need to leave the game imo

rasta

If a priest debuffs a warrior in a vs then the priest's just a retarted fag.[/b]
    a priest is a weaker warrior with heals, duffs and buffs.

whats the point of not duffing a warrior when you have the worse stats than a real warrior, standing your man and donating nps?

Next time, think before posting.

And every class is still good as before the FF expansion, except for the rouges.

The sins became weaker and the archers stronger.

If you guys when have a real fight for any circumstance and ask the other dude to not hit you hard coz he's bigger... I guess the retarded fag is not him... lmao

What's the point of VS a different class if you don't want the other to take advantage of it? so stupid (not my opinion, just common sense)

Well IMO, Chitin BP is still the best class.

Its the only class worth lvling to 83 if you ask me. For all the other classes its pretty useless, unless you want some more ap/ac/hp

You sound like one if you find a priest can debuff in a VS. That's just dumb, from all VS'es I've seen in the past. Priest vs warriors and rougues, and they got out pretty well without noob duffing. And in this topic I was more pointing to warrior or rougue, not priest.[/b]
    Sorry bud, but you fail to make sense.

no way a priest can take out a warrior with equal gear/lvl unless he sucks big time. Using malice against a warrior makes the VS more fair imo

DavidCopperfield_

If you think that you can't beat a duffer BP, don't vs them. All skill are allowed in a vs. The main point is to win in 1vs1 with your class and your skills.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast