Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The best class at FF expansion

This is a discussion on The best class at FF expansion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If a priest debuffs a warrior in a vs then the priest's just a retarted fag.[/b] Yeah, what a retarded ...
Page: 3

If a priest debuffs a warrior in a vs then the priest's just a retarted fag.[/b]

Yeah, what a retarded faggot. He should take his pads off and let the other guy bend over, not debuff him and kill him and win! Yeah! :angry:

It is easy to play a priest, kill or get killed.

Debuff or no debuff that is your option the result(NP) count.

Wen a priest dont debuff or use heals, i can insure you they enemy will use blind/stunt/ice on you.

So why should a priest not debuff.

Anyway i think it is fair for bp's to use malice + heals only, parasit is kinda lame.

For the ppl who is cry's about malice and heals, you dont know how it to been a battle priest.

it is not about FF expansion, its about PLATINUM PREMIUM... after Platinum, the best class is warrior... fast 80lvl (hell blade, ac, hp, dmg), cheap lvling (mp recovery, mostly paramuns, sharers included)... look at crazy items on servers, most of items (mostly on newer servers) are warrior items, so fast exped 80+lvl warrior with +9shell set, +9 gun (unique or not), +1/+2/+3 accesories will beat ANY class...
    before Platinum, the best class was BP (my opinion), 72/73lvl = ownage (skill), after Platinum > warrior...
    i am talking about all things, what you can do in USKO... for VS, the best class was always sin, kinda overpowered with his minor, minor pedal (noobs), koxp loaded and with crazy items = total VS ownage... after FF expansion, i cant say about rogue in VS, its still versatile char, but i am not playing USKO anymore (little more disgusted after K2-GF steps), it maybe changed rogue in this way > sin less interesting, archer more interesting...
    what do you think?

lovel12345

Priest is kind of weak to compare in the best classes, as you will think duffing and healing is kind of fair. A warrior wins a priest with equal gear when priest doesn't duff nor heal.
    This is pretty objective. mages are weaker as warrior, that's a fact. There's always a class that's a little better then the other one.[/b]
    if u say warrior can beat a preist without preist duff or heal>< its like telling a warrior not to sword dance hell blade ><
    every class got skills for a reason to use it ><

its this simple.
    u got the skill? then use it. if the other person complains? tell them to use theirs better...

ontopic: FF expansion made archers better, and weakened sins but sins still pwn tho just change tactics a bit

Richie

this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they&#39;ll continue singing it forever just becuase.......
    Need i say more?
    ps. if you dont know this song...its a good thing.

HateMadeMe

Am i the only one who thinks MrBigStuff sounds retarded?[/b]
    I&#39;m with this guy :mellow:

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

i think bp should make strip in front of warrior and then donate his np coz he looks so ugly and needs to pay the warrior for watching

Banned

go to any class other than rogue or u will be wasting ur time gearing him

Rogue --- class got destroyed after minor patch (u can tank 3x or more rogue at once with a warrior 80+ and rip them off easily)

Mage --- FR , LR r fun to play with but hard to find xp or pk partys with with new patch (GR mage they reduced the slow % not like before ,even shio&#39;s +3 dident make a different)

Warrior --- get a duff priest with and rappy +9 and u will be immortal

Priest --- get a CS and back up a gg warrior and u will be a pwnage priest .... FP or chitin BP might be still nice with good gear[/b]
    u are wrong about rogues... i still pwn also warrios with gear way better then mine..

If i get a shell+9 set as the other warrior 80 in manes server believe me i win with at least 1/2 hp

Only few warriors really few can kill me, 0 BP, 0 mage and 0 rogue

:P

I know some bp&#39;s that can beat you Nemo and they are all in the same clan

Banned

I know some bp&#39;s that can beat you Nemo and they are all in the same clan[/b]
    example? ill be happy to make some VS with some BP in KV

deliviKV ?

maybe i can lose but will be a really close VS between 2 char that way different gear... Now for get a shard+9 most of my unique are +0

on topic: rogue if u know how to play is still the best class

wawh

you guys are all saying mellee classes
    for me... a tank classes make difference

best classes imo
    ice mage with dread shield or cs
    OR
    chitin int priest with party cure and full heal and malice

then comes the melee classes for me

AND lol at people that say duffing is for noobs, why you think the skills exist? its not jsut for show

Banned

This is such an open ended question. In some ways, cirtain classes played by certain people can be "better". But Classes are sooo different, you cant compare them (unless you&#39;re only talking about 1v1&#39;s)

For instance, I might not be able to beat warriors with comparable items/level, but that warrior cant tp his party members when they&#39;re about to die. And a warrior might be able to kill a rogue in a 1v1, but that warrior cant LF, cure, stealth, mh other party members.

Such an objectiveless topic. Maybe try to be a bit more specific?

Classic paper BP with rare defense armors/talia/upgradeable weapon defense gear > all

cRuX

This is such an open ended question. In some ways, cirtain classes played by certain people can be "better". But Classes are sooo different, you cant compare them (unless you&#39;re only talking about 1v1&#39;s)

For instance, I might not be able to beat warriors with comparable items/level, but that warrior cant tp his party members when they&#39;re about to die. And a warrior might be able to kill a rogue in a 1v1, but that warrior cant LF, cure, stealth, mh other party members.

Such an objectiveless topic. Maybe try to be a bit more specific?[/b]
    Quoted For Truth.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast