Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The best class at FF expansion

This is a discussion on The best class at FF expansion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not ...
Page: 4

Richie

this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase.......
    Need i say more?
    ps. if you dont know this song...its a good thing.[/b]
    this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase, this is a song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just becuase.......

Mods im sorry for the aweful quote.
    All in all, this aint much different than the topic.

make a party of int duffers and rape all

a tanking int priest with duffs is an indirect killer ....

key word "gear"

obsene gear was crazy so he doesnt even count[/b]
    ...my gear wasn't that crazy...

u are wrong about rogues... i still pwn also warrios with gear way better then mine..

If i get a shell+9 set as the other warrior 80 in manes server believe me i win with at least 1/2 hp

Only few warriors really few can kill me, 0 BP, 0 mage and 0 rogue

:P[/b]
    before minor patch u could tank a whole party with sin and 2~3x warriors lvl 80 and can even raid xp parties alone (i even tanked a GM with my sin before)

but now u barly can tank 1 warrior alone and u have 50/50 chance of winning unlike before, also u need to forget tanking more than 2 warriors or a full party alone or u will be free NP

and u cant deny the big difference happened from before to now ^_^

before minor patch u could tank a whole party with sin and 2~3x warriors lvl 80 and can even raid xp parties alone (i even tanked a GM with my sin before)

but now u barly can tank 1 warrior alone and u have 50/50 chance of winning unlike before, also u need to forget tanking more than 2 warriors or a full party alone or u will be free NP

and u cant deny the big difference happened from before to now ^_^[/b]
    So its just fair now.

Sin is as power full as it was. Ppl simply are slow to realize some things.
    I' m a sin with +0 irons , +8 armors and i will take out practically any warrior u name on Ares.
    DrDuran < -- He hits me for 900 ROFL - is the only winner as for now

But i will improve :>
    2 lvls to go ;p

(i even tanked a GM with my sin before)[/b]
    what if he actually used R?

yea i know, im just joking, no1 is denying that you were one of the top sins on bera

OverTheTop

yaya dont fuck with kenny O.-

i say sin cuz they still can cure and so on also the minor cd was a good thing cant be that 1 sin > 8 ppl

silverbuffer18

Point is NO VS with a priest then :lol:
    Why isnt it fair using duffs? U should be able to use every skill u got (every class may use all his skills, but a priest not?) and show ur skills with those .[/b]
    +1 if not rogues cant use minor heal since it recovers hp to, h8 plp say no duffs no heals in vs when warr have more def/hp then bps

SillyHo

I think if a warrior doesnt want a priest to debuff him, he should go restat and put 0 into defense. Warriors use 2 skill trees to fight, mages use 2 skill trees to fight, rogues use 2 skill trees to fight, and you want the priest to use only certain parts of one skill tree, and nothing from a second skill tree? How in the world is that supposed to be fair? It reminds me of the warriors that cry when I run and ice them and then shoot them, they say "Tank me" which renders my 1 true strength (range I am an archer) as useless, then they wish to shockstun and slide me to make my arrow shower useless. I might as well sit down infront of the warrior and save the pots.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I remember a certain famous sin from these forums complaining about a VS where a warrior used leg cut and continued to combo while walking backwards out of the sins dagger range. In my book that is creative thinking from the warrior, but a lot of people said it was unfair in a vs because he didn&#39;t tank.

I remember a certain famous sin from these forums complaining about a VS where a warrior used leg cut and continued to combo while walking backwards out of the sins dagger range. In my book that is creative thinking from the warrior, but a lot of people said it was unfair in a vs because he didn&#39;t tank.[/b]
    Kind of true , and it should be fine, but only in Ronark, not arena.
    Why?
    What will u do if i will attack u, run away restoring my hp and mana to full, then coming back when u have no chance to heal up to 100 % ? ( by the time i do )
    Then come back, take another part of ur hp and again run away... Continue this aka medieval cavalry charge "hit and run" until done.
    On magic shield + cures ur leg cuts/screams would not do much to prevent this scenario to work.

And smart ass get raped :lol:

Yun_Yuuzhan

This is why when dueling I&#39;d always establish the rules with my opponent beforehand, to avoid conflicts like this.

For the record, the only rule was no 3rd party programs. Otherwise, the duel wouldn&#39;t happen. I play the game to play the game, not someone else&#39;s version of it.

yeah ace did rock in bera before he sold his rogue -.- now he sucks :P(not accepting vs offers sorry xD) but IMO non of the classes is the best.. some are good in vs.. some are good in partying.. since if no int priests healed u in party when ure against 20 humans/orcs ure 100% dead.. and if mages gogo nova town they pwn the hell outta ya.. so IMO all classes are equal its about the players who play the chars

With the bombastic giant leonard +8 and cs or the new shield (name just slipped) i think int bp&#39;s with hammer/shield wield will rock any class in 1on1.

Like the mage lv83 "pet" though^^

wanna see some +9 weapons of FF expansion Oo especially int bp xD

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast