Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Best class for PVP!?!?

This is a discussion on Best class for PVP!?!? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Reinhard mage... can go die solo ;o lies h43r: i dont die....but i dont kill anything either ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Reinhard
    mage... can go die solo ;o
    lies h43r: i dont die....but i dont kill anything either solo :lol:

DragonFire

Originally posted by NightOwl
    cause post count increases the size of ur e-penis (working on mine here too)
    mine is bigger h43r:

NooBZilla

solo i think anything but a mage tbh.

warrior good cuz they can tank more then one person at a time and still kick ass

bp priest wont be able to tank much but can do good dmg if they are a duffer

rogue can heal themself and cure which is always a good thing- but warriors can easily leg cut a rogue and rogue leg cut = easy np

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    solo i think anything but a mage tbh.

warrior good cuz they can tank more then one person at a time and still kick ass

bp priest wont be able to tank much but can do good dmg if they are a duffer

rogue can heal themself and cure which is always a good thing- but warriors can easily leg cut a rogue and rogue leg cut = easy np
    solo paper mage is better than a lot actually...run and drop a nova and ks a bunch of kills then run away or town...fast free safe np

Kailean

godly light mage > all

SLeePMoDe

at lvl 80 DUFFER bps>all, they can hit as hard as warriors, harder than sins if they duff, unlimited cures, unlimited healing(i would assume a lvl 80 duffer would have complete heal) and unlimited duffs with a short reload time

gtaguy

Originally posted by NightOwl
    ditto

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl
    mine is bigger h43r:[/b]
    Mines bigger. h43r:

BP isnt good unless u have best jewlery and lots of weapons defence

Warrior or sin my choice... what sucks about warrior is that it has no cure
    but still... unless massived a very good warrior can have over 3.5k parasited hp and more then 700 def with torment... also spamming for chat cure curse pls is effective

Second would be sin, good ap, stealth etc...

SLeePMoDe

a lvl 80 duffer would have massive,para,torment ect and warrior cant cure so like a said bp>all
    everyone knows what happened when a pretty good bp went against the best sin in usko so im not even gonna comment on that.

NooBZilla

warriors normally always have more ac and more ap cant go wrong with that

Originally posted by SLeePMoDe
    a lvl 80 duffer would have massive,para,torment ect and warrior cant cure so like a said bp>all
    everyone knows what happened when a pretty good bp went against the best sin in usko so im not even gonna comment on that.
    actually...would have subside, superior parasite(30% hp instead of 20% :P), torment, and the mana drain

yes...the bp just kept duffing til the sin ran out of cures then fully duffed him and killed him...but then again...how often do u get to 1v1 sum1? bp are useless :rollseyes: party vs party they die first and arent even a threat and now a days u dont get any chance to 1v1

I_Am_On_Ares

goodgeard high lvled BP would pwn if by pvp you mean solo pk

Cocaine

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl

mine is bigger h43r:
    Mines bigger. h43r:[/b]
    Mines smaller :unsure:

snipelord

Originally posted by giga
    full dex mage w/ dual +8 mirage daggers
    oO i tried a full str mage with a ms+8 and i borrowed a +8 hb to. fuking gay though fire blade requires a staff so i couldn't beat the shit out of ppl with it ><

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast