Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Best class to solo xp / farm / kill quest mobs?

This is a discussion on Best class to solo xp / farm / kill quest mobs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol thankfully centaurs are glitched... If i attack em (as Archer) from max range, they don't attack me back or ...
Page: 2

Lol thankfully centaurs are glitched... If i attack em (as Archer) from max range, they don't attack me back or even walk towards me... They just take it like men.

Btw any hardcore xp / friendly / helpful human cypher clans? I'm lonely

I am a lvl 73 archer and I've done all Luf quests / eslant chain quests on my own. You will spend a lot of pots while doing things solo though.
    As I see it, melee classes have the + of sliding and not getting hit like archers when arrow showering mobs. However, as an archer you kill things much faster, so I guess you have to pay the price for it.
    At 61 you can just get in an apes party and chill while doing z,r or the z+150% skill for 15mp. I made 20% in like 2 hours, but using genie.
    I will soon reskill to sin though - after a certain point, solo xping takes a lot of time and being sin gets you in those titan/booro/brahman/para parties easier.
    Too bad I am orc, would've been nice to duo stuff with you.

I was archer on cypher but getting DC every 5 mins made me go SIN. If 5/3 fast it dces you.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I was archer on cypher but getting DC every 5 mins made me go SIN. If 5/3 fast it dces you.
    Had this problem too, but I just adapted to only AS or MS animation cancel while leveling, I am not using 5/3 combo anymore for mobs. For PK...it just seems to be Mage Online at the moment so I stay as far as I can from anything in order to avoid being headshot by 1000 novas

Btw if anyone is curious about how long it takes to logg into Cypher 1 without premium...

Queue started at ~180. It's been 12 hours since I joined queue. i am now 16 in queue.

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    Btw if anyone is curious about how long it takes to logg into Cypher 1 without premium...

Queue started at ~180. It's been 12 hours since I joined queue. i am now 16 in queue.
    You should just log C2 or C3...

With premium I have queue around 200 usually, which takes about 30 min. But I log C2 or C3 for exp. Lots of camps to choose from and no queue for prem.

yeah i just wanted to get into c1 once to get into a clan, but i accidently cancelled queue while playing league of legends........

gg.

archer is the best but i'm playing free. if it wasn't for a good drop i got from ms i couldn't play the game anymore cause i was out of money for potions.

Question, How do you guys solo level up with mages these days? I haven't played in years and don't remember anything at all because the game seems to have changed so much

Banned

Lvl.33 burst has a cooldown now, so soloing AOEs isn't as cool as it was before.

I'd vote assassin.

its almost impossible to login c1 without pre. even premium users are waiting in queue...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12