BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPLY

This is a discussion on BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPLY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hail j*li*n*_! Unfortunately, we are unable to verify item lost. We regret to inform you that we are unable to ...
Page: 1

mammlea

Default BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPLY

Hail j*li*n*_!

Unfortunately, we are unable to verify item lost. We regret to inform you that we are unable to restore your items. Our records show that these items are currently on the character.I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have cause. Thank you for your continued support of Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team.

Great my account ID has nothing to do with that one! so they checked for my items in another account! GG

First i lost 2 WEs, 1 RE rogue fp dd. now TODAY they "duped" my chitin gob pauldron! so now i dont even have a pauldron!! thx![/b]

tolgahan

Our records show that these items are currently on the character
    which char?
    how did u lost ur items?

mammlea

Originally posted by tolgahan

Our records show that these items are currently on the character
    which char?
    how did u lost ur items?

j*li*n*_ char's ( they think this is my ID, so they looking in the wrong account)

I lost the items in a dc, i didnt even have them on me at the time, they were in my inn hostess, so boom dc, i get back
    they give me my missing trinas but rollbacked my inn hostess a couple of days when i had those items in another account.that account didnt get rollbacked,

and now they try to "restore" me again, but insteed they just dupe my gob pauldron, and i dont have a backup

tolgahan

this is the first time i saw they are looking at logs lol
    u r so lucky or paying so much for premium :P

dude, i told ya 2 years ago: DONT BUY PREMIUM, THATS THE MOST STUPID THING U CAN DO WITH K2

did u listen to me? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

now ur k2'ed, how much have u spent in ur chars? lets see... 2 years of best premium service on 2 accs..... some KC to buy extra scrolls.... boom!
    500-600 usd? u should better have invested that in repairing ur shitty laptop :lol:

i honestly hope u get ur items/acc back so u dont quit, but if u quit u better give me ur 1337 stuff, oke baba?

Psy

You did not ask them nicely.

500-600 dollars is what? 1 weeks labour?

mrken

before, i think the same as u guys, but yesterday
    i got restore items lost on hacked 5 months ago, with 3x letters i sent / 3 months
    anyway, sorry about shits happen to u