Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best DCZ server Edana - Akara

This is a discussion on Best DCZ server Edana - Akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u quitting carnac west?[/b] Thinking about it And so far we are leaning to Pathos karus side i think Also ...
Page: 2

Motnahp

u quitting carnac west?[/b]
    Thinking about it

And so far we are leaning to Pathos karus side i think

Also with what dcz server you suggest...
    Say which side overpowers the other, because we want to be on the underdog side

any other opinions?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

We are trying to avoid servers with CS / Plate defensive shit.[/b]
    Only like 2 people in oly dcz have UBER gear, and I've never seen a cs in there, NEVER. There aren't too many people you have to seriously worry about in there, like 5 at most, and all of them play at diff time zones, so its not like theres a whole party of uber leet ppl out to get you constantly. I played there with fp set +8, cleaver +8, shard +7, pp +0, and the rest was quest accessories, it wasn't very hard to kill. Gangbangs were terrible with that gear, but vs were really easy.

Canek

mmm oly is good DCZ (or it was), theres no plate def, and i have only seen 1 or 2 CS in there (not big deal, CS doesnt have DD ;D) on oly humans outnumber orcs, and theres no organized DCZ clan on orc side, and theres couple of english human DCZ clans.

We are trying to avoid servers with CS / Plate defensive shit.[/b]

ah.....

pathos ^^ PATHOS FTW BABY~!

(think about it this way... the older the server, the higher the average standard gears of the players are.... since you say you arent gonna babashop much, or maybe even none at all, then go to a newer server, yet have good dcz)

You can cross off ronark from the list, cuz its boring as hell last time i went.
    Also.. cross off girakon and manes, since you just quit those two earlier.

So we are left with pathos, edana, logos, akara

Akara and edana are pretty empty.. (english players)

so go with pathos or logos.

From playing over 7 months of pathos ardream, i can tell you that it is an awesome place...... there really isnt a "crazily dominant" nation... since about half the time orcs pwn, and the other half, humans pwn. Nice ardream (except for around 7:30-9:00 PST its usually really empty during this time)

oldboy

come karus pathos and make a english clan wit me

ah.....

pathos ^^ PATHOS FTW BABY~!
    (think about it this way... the older the server, the higher the average standard gears of the players are.... since you say you arent gonna babashop much, or maybe even none at all, then go to a newer server, yet have good dcz)

You can cross off ronark from the list, cuz its boring as hell last time i went.
    Also.. cross off girakon and manes, since you just quit those two earlier.

So we are left with pathos, edana, logos, akara

Akara and edana are pretty empty.. (english players)

so go with pathos or logos.

From playing over 7 months of pathos ardream, i can tell you that it is an awesome place...... there really isnt a "crazily dominant" nation... since about half the time orcs pwn, and the other half, humans pwn. Nice ardream (except for around 7:30-9:00 PST its usually really empty during this time)[/b]
    now that was a respectable response

but unfortunetly because not all are friends want to leave c-ewst we going to stay until the other 2 get tired of slow pk

ty for responses.

and if we do leave it will be pathos.

but unfortunetly because not all are friends want to leave c-ewst we going to stay until the other 2 get tired of slow pk
    ty for responses.
    and if we do leave it will be pathos.[/b]

:P np.

I talked with J and his friend about pathos ardream last nite.... so i kinda got the impression of the type of ardream you guys are looking for :P

about C-west....... i have nothing good to say....... i guess your friend likes doing only 1v1 all the time in ardream :P cuz there isnt ever enough people for more then 1v1 xD

dawidek12

xig owns

ty for responses.
    and if we do leave it will be pathos.[/b]
    who are the other 2 freinds :P

who are the other 2 freinds :P[/b]
    you and dala nub.

banaanc

akara DCZ is pretty sweet.. but go human cause there are too many orcs, we humans need some GG players on our side[/b]

orcs are good only at sitting in town, at the time i play, tho humans arent better, n00bs cant even give cure <_<

need 2lvls and some uniques and they will learn to climb trees :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12