Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Best duo not including a priest.

This is a discussion on Best duo not including a priest. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; solo bp, nuff said troll is troll...
Page: 5

solo bp, nuff said

troll is troll

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Includes a mage but you can see the usefulness of a mage in duo/trio pk...

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Ok so the entire movie you posted is pointless as the guy is a PRIEST. obviously with a duffer the Mage is a better proposition.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Ok so the entire movie you posted is pointless as the guy is a PRIEST. obviously with a duffer the Mage is a better proposition.
    " A Mage was not designed for duo and therefore why mention just for the sake of it. " maybe you should correct yourself. A mage is not designed for a duo with out a priest*

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    " A Mage was not designed for duo and therefore why mention just for the sake of it. " maybe you should correct yourself. A mage is not designed for a duo with out a priest*
    No, I don't need to be corrected. I said it is a better proposition. Not a good proposition, a better proposition; it is relative.

The question on this thread was what is the best duo? Is the mage and priest you posted above the best? No, it is not. And what does the mage really do in this movie other than TP? Hardly anything. Include another BP in that party and remove that mage, they'd do even better. Include a warrior or rogue in that party, they'd probably do better too.

And what you're forgetting is that this is a PK movie. No one posts the fights they lose or the times they get owned, they post the times they do well. How many fights did they make to be able to make this movie? How good are the other players they are killing? To me they look like complete noobs. Parties with 2/3 int priests dying to a mage and a BP - this would not happen if any of them had any form of skill. A ful mage party being killed by a mage and a BP - would we see this on EUKO right now, with a party from the legends clan? No, we wouldn't.

Ok so, if the mage has +3 items and +10 armours and weapons, and they are fighting noobs with no skill with OK items, then yes, duo with a mage is great.

But there is absolutely no point in:

a) Not thinking about this relatively; could 2 sins or another combination have done better? Yes, probably.
    b) Assuming that the people you are killing are going to be retards, and
    c) Using a PK movie to base your argument on, as the very nature of a PK movie is to post the best bits of ones fights and not the worst.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

mage + rogue

2x lightning mage ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    2x lightning mage ftw
    Not sure if serious. All they would do is blink all over the map xD. I think sin+warrior would be cool but the sin would need a lot of cures and the warrior would need to be skilled with descent.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

dual bp lol

Banned Senior Member

Nuff said

2 rogues should pwn the whole cz , cc, super ap, "autoheal" minor, fastest class.

Quote Originally Posted by HOBO View Post
    Not sure if serious. All they would do is blink all over the map xD. I think sin+warrior would be cool but the sin would need a lot of cures and the warrior would need to be skilled with descent.
    Okay, might not be the most effective duo but it is lots of fun blinding a party and take down one or two guys just to blink away to safety again

Banned Regular Member

i personally like the duo sin's.

but then again it will depend on the gear and the skill level.
    you can have 2 sins well geared and pick off 1 kill but then get raped by the rest of the party or killed while trying to get your 1 kill...
    hope you got some kind of prem to get more NP than lossing 50 per death in CZ.

any duo would work really as long as you kno how to play your class and play it well.
    duo mage // duo warrior // war/rog // war/mage // mage/war

and prefered to have a rogue in your duo if no priest.
    for cures lupen the minor and swift if your not potting and wolf if no scroll.

but the best duo i think in my opinion is priest/rogue (archer or sin, Archer must be stacked)
    priest can be BP or Int or even INT BP, prefered a DB ruunning on scrolls..

second part of my frend first movie from 4 years back at xig when we duo alot for fun.

I always liked 1 int preist, usually chitin build and 1 assasin stealthed. the preist looks like bait, duffs the would be attacker who thinks he's getting some free np, and the sin 1 or 2 shots him.. or atleast thats how it worked the last time i played ardream (2009 - 2010ish)

i always wondered how it'd look to play in a party with 8 int preists... 6 full heal, 1 buff/duff, one duff/heal. you'd never kill anyone, but i doubt you'd ever get killed. sure to piss someone off.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast