Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Best duo not including a priest.

This is a discussion on Best duo not including a priest. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Light mage with a BP (old school or Private server ).. Is pretty deadly...
Page: 2

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Light mage with a BP (old school or Private server ).. Is pretty deadly
    zecabr likes this.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Either light mage + gg sin / light mage + gg bp

Little archer Senior Member

not including a priest -_-

And I wonder how far will a mage + rogue go in nowadays pk against those 3 priests parties. there are rarely randoms anymore running solo or unbuffed.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

I know he he said no priest, but it's still deadly.. and by deadly I mean fucking awsome !

Use are all concentrating on cz too much -_- lavell didn't specify on which ever zone it is
    well duo sins is probs the best however light mage wouldn't be that bad using double blink run tp etc same for dcz or rlb sin and mage is still good too a decked out sin could two hit combo plenty of people whilst mage supports

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

I got 2 clan members that have been having great duos. Archer and warrior. Both can stun and warrior can finish. Its a good raid duo. I also like archer and fire mage.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

imo in cz dual sins are the best just cuz of cp. About rlb i would deffo bet on 2x archers. 2nd choice would be the archer +sin 4 sure. Interesting would be also a mage+archer: in theory a great duo, practically not that good at all. The mage need cure, minor, lup and got low mobility.In top of that, lots of gg spells can be easely cancelled.Almost the same for the warrior.Too slow and can't give any king of support but legcut or descent.
    In ardream i would bet again on 2 sins.
    Mages come in a 3+ people party.

You might not agree with me, but here are my thoughts:
    Mage + sin won't work that well, cause basicly there is one support class in party (sin with minnor and cure ofc) and one being mainly attacked (mage as the ''1st target'' or ''easy kill'' as some may say).
    On well working private servers I would definitelly say Archer + Sin. Sin + Sin works well in the first 10sec, then you're out of your best shot skills and enemy is already well equiped in DD and shield. Archer got always that direct damage over 500 (1000/potion) and 5+3 combo and sin at that time does his best. Both are supporters as well. The thing i choose archer over another sin are runners or actions around 2 vs 5, when both party members are around 30% hp, but archer can skill hit the weakest one and sin can support that if it's only possible.
    I've learnt to play archer using maily minnor on pk that's why I treat this class equal to sin in this matter. Ofc if archer uses hp pots 90% of the time it's not that fine.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I don't understand why people are saying Mage + sin. At east in EUKO unless Mage is fully, and I mean FULLY decked out, they get slaughtered for fun. Also warrior has never been a great class solo and always best with sin and priest. I agree warrior and sin a decent combo but as mentioned cz is full of PK PARTIES and a warrior and sin wouldn't do abouts damage before the enemy gets healed. To be honest, even if you're decked and skilled it'll be difficult to duo on euko. But I stand by that 2 sins is best.

If the mage is even half decent his positioning should be bang on to the point where he's never being beat on by 2 dudes. Lure, drop anyone over extending with double pillar/comet/whatever+spike/thrust, rinse and repeat. Rogues can lure players in the opposition direction whilst dumbhead sins/warrs chase the mage. If the opposite team is zerging the mage they almost always have a couple sins over-extending for free nps.

A mage just adds so much more to a duo when coupled with a sin. Good luck splitting a party as a duo/trio without a mage. They have so many outs, so many opportunities to reset and more than enough opportunites to force a 2v1 whilst under pressure by a full party.

Too many 1 dimensional thinkers. As a duo vs x you should be forcing 2v1's/2v2's. Not just running in and hoping the other team is incompetant and/or your sin has a pedal and you have ridiculous gear.

Can always instantly tell how skilled a mage is when hes duo'ing, if he's getting hit alot and the team is forced to go 100% defence just to survive, the mage is crap. When the mage is barely being hit/occasionally duffed and forcing fights on his terms, you know they got there shit in order.

Too many bad mages around these days with 4 buttons for novas.

Little archer Senior Member

So basically, you gotta rely on the stupidity of the enemy for that strat to work? Too much c-west hmm?

Lol, get out of here. against non retarded people, a duo mage + sin will never work. No one will chase anyone, no one will overextend, and if they keep running away they will just ignore them and move on.

Not saying it can't work, but it's unfair to assume that the duo is wicked skilled while everyone else they face are not (their enemies don't even have to be godlike pros, they just need a little bit of intelligence which is hard to find in nowadays KO players, but still).

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    If the mage is even half decent his positioning should be bang on to the point where he's never being beat on by 2 dudes. Lure, drop anyone over extending with double pillar/comet/whatever+spike/thrust, rinse and repeat. Rogues can lure players in the opposition direction whilst dumbhead sins/warrs chase the mage. If the opposite team is zerging the mage they almost always have a couple sins over-extending for free nps.

A mage just adds so much more to a duo when coupled with a sin. Good luck splitting a party as a duo/trio without a mage. They have so many outs, so many opportunities to reset and more than enough opportunites to force a 2v1 whilst under pressure by a full party.

Too many 1 dimensional thinkers. As a duo vs x you should be forcing 2v1's/2v2's. Not just running in and hoping the other team is incompetant and/or your sin has a pedal and you have ridiculous gear.

Can always instantly tell how skilled a mage is when hes duo'ing, if he's getting hit alot and the team is forced to go 100% defence just to survive, the mage is crap. When the mage is barely being hit/occasionally duffed and forcing fights on his terms, you know they got there shit in order.

maybe if mages had light feet?.. then they could split up.../split up parties or whatever your trying to get at. regardless the scenario would go like this: mage and rogue split -> party follows the mage.. gg basic tactics.
    the only thing a mage could do in a duo(against none retarded players) would be to stay back and tp

Mage - Sin , its to ez . If your sin knows how to support and your mage is either light or ice then you got a great duo . If not that then duo sins . I love warriors but when i play them legcut never works so .

Basicly people expect to be either fully geared against ungeared naebs or face with people who deal with KO for the first time. Open your eyes. In duo (not including priest) 2 rouges are best possible option due each can heal and cure. If people are good, really good, and geared every duo with rogue will do decent, but in actions against enemies who know what to do, there is nothing better than 2 rogues (as i said before - archer and sin works better for me).

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post

sorry but this is crazy. Never be hit with perfect positioning? That's impossible unless he isn't in the view. And if he isn't in the view he can't attack and all he cap do is tp. And run away from sins and warriors chasing? Sins would catch the Mage easily, wouldn't be much chasing involved. And you say a few free nps by people who over run? I doubt a Mage will beat a sin 1v1 if they are equally geared. Anyway it's not one dimensional thinking. It's just not trying to come up with something different just for the sake of it.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast