Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree10Likes

Best duo not including a priest.

This is a discussion on Best duo not including a priest. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by lFilthy i personally like the duo sin's. but then again it will depend on the gear and ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    i personally like the duo sin's.

but then again it will depend on the gear and the skill level.
    you can have 2 sins well geared and pick off 1 kill but then get raped by the rest of the party or killed while trying to get your 1 kill...
    hope you got some kind of prem to get more NP than lossing 50 per death in CZ.

any duo would work really as long as you kno how to play your class and play it well.
    duo mage // duo warrior // war/rog // war/mage // mage/war

and prefered to have a rogue in your duo if no priest.
    for cures lupen the minor and swift if your not potting and wolf if no scroll.

but the best duo i think in my opinion is priest/rogue (archer or sin, Archer must be stacked)
    priest can be BP or Int or even INT BP, prefered a DB ruunning on scrolls..

For the most part I would agree. However from my experience with dual warrior pk, it really doesn't work. The moment you run into a party with a debuffer u gotta town or run until ur buffs come back. Very difficult to take down a target when ur fully duffed even if both warriors are baba'd up the ass. Then again my experience was in ardream where both warriors were rolling with sword aura instead of cleave/descent so maybe the dynamic would of been a bit different with descent. Then again cleave does fail a lot.

I believe it was mentioned earlier but sin+lightning mage is a very interesting duo at least in cz. I wished I frapsed it but I remember about a year and a half a go I witnessed first hand iSinins+BadFamily light mage (forgot name but dude had a chaotic +11 rev and bordered nazi) take on me (warrior)+ 4 Integrity warriors (Orochimaru/Im4Opti/xXMoHoHoHoXx/BrazilGirl) + 1 Integrity sin (Ceacker I think). The lightning mage would throw up a blind and then sinins would take out myself and Ceacker while tanking all the warriors and just before he red balls and is about to die the mage tps him and then basically it was rinse and repeat. Couldn't touch the mage either with the blinking. I know people like to says sinins was all gear but the guy actually had skill too.
    Last edited by HOBO; 11-19-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Banned Regular Member

ye. i dnt kno sinis, although here were many ppl who played the char.
    i knew danny for a minute. he was an amazing sin,

i play with noel now. he said he's played with danny and vs'ed him manny times. won some lost some. tells me he was insane.

and true that on warrior..
    idk if those ivisible pots still work for the CZ quest but i think you should...
    die a few times get anger, get invis pot, rad them while doing CS or taking monu or something,
    throw and anger and smash on 1 char. and if your not alrdy half dead try for a second, and try to get a town off.
    if you both are geared and undy scrolled. and they are feeling a little vulnerable go ahead and finish the party with big pots(1080 or abyss waters or the healing 50% of HP) scrolls and maybe if you have those green pearls from the abyss that are like restores?(i think thats what they are called?) goo ahead and use one may just save your ass and help rape the party.
    ive seen it happen..
    a 83 warrior with +9's and a 81 warrior with +8's
    Before cursed weps nd krowaz. in olympia although they had a priest but the priest was nowhere in site just gave them a restore before they ran off.
    (i was priest and taking a pissbreak) didnt actually watch it, but had the NP's and was in vent while they laughed about it then told me when i came back.
    and they werent scrolled, i was a RLB buffer at the time.

Me the 69 Buffer... Cracked0utBuffz
    Iconic... 83 Warrior W/ +9's
    Zydar... 81 Warrior W/ +8's

Little archer Senior Member

Agreed 100% with ressergd in this thread, it's like hes reading my mind.

It's not about if it works, I know this is an old thread but the title clearly says "Best duo", not good duo, working duo or fun duo.

Mage and rogue may be fun, perhaps worked a couple times, but ask yourself this: Did you kill any skilled player at all with this method? There is simply no way that this would work against anyone who isn't one of those turks who run down on their own in BDW, unbuffed, to cap the monument while the entire enemy party is sitting there.

(that was an example, don't get mad, racism police.)

And in the current state of cz, where everything is parties, clan parties and some more parties, I really don't think that a mage and a rogue are even viable as a team.

Fun? yes, good? doubtful.

Best? ... no way.
    lFilthy likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Well Put razor.

but what do you think is the best duo ?

2x archer?
    lol

that actually doesnt sound bad. may not be the best but would be fun also. as long as you and your partnet kno what you guys are doing and can do it exceptionally well.
    they got cures lupe minor light feet and range. as long as they can do decent damage without being touched they shouldnt have a problem raping anyone..

2x styx
    2x CS
    2x power shot
    2x slows
    2x stuns

(ive never played 70+ archer so i dnt kno all the skills exactly)

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    Well Put razor.

but what do you think is the best duo ?

2x archer?
    lol

that actually doesnt sound bad. may not be the best but would be fun also. as long as you and your partnet kno what you guys are doing and can do it exceptionally well.
    they got cures lupe minor light feet and range. as long as they can do decent damage without being touched they shouldnt have a problem raping anyone..

2x styx
    2x CS
    2x power shot
    2x slows
    2x stuns

(ive never played 70+ archer so i dnt kno all the skills exactly)
    Duo sin beats any other combination. For NP gains and overall effectiveness.

Not sure what all the fuss is about - duo warrior PK is where it's at.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Not sure what all the fuss is about - duo warrior PK is where it's at.
    as long as your k0xp'ing, speed hack/cure you would rape.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456