Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

The best in Edana

This is a discussion on The best in Edana within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How can you tell if someone is koxp'ing a boss? I know if you see them shower hacking, or maybe ...
Page: 6

SaltyTaco

How can you tell if someone is koxp'ing a boss? I know if you see them shower hacking, or maybe a priest sitting down while healing? I guess what I'm asking is what did they do, and do you have a screenshot?

I really don't think they koxp now, they are in our clan, what they did before they joined it I have no idea. Never heard of any of them except ola that used to tradespam me on harpy queen every day.

Here is an interesting bit of info though. RonJeremy 4.5 million exp per hour from lvl 56-60. Only person on Edana that is on the konptracker exp list. I guess he solo'd from 56-60... 24 hours a day, with no breaks for pots, no pissing, no food, nothing. Accurate and Sapphire exp'd hella fast, they claimed to use warrior symbols, so why aren't they on the list beside of ronjeremy? Who did this guy party with to lvl so fast? Nobody else in HoH did it, so how?

Sorry but I'm sure that anyone in their right mind would think this is a little suspiscious.

Originally posted by SaltyTaco
    How can you tell if someone is koxp'ing *a boss? I know if you see them shower hacking, or maybe a priest sitting down while healing? I guess what I'm asking is what did they do, and do you have a screenshot?

I really don't think they koxp now, they are in our clan, what they did before they joined it I have no idea. Never heard of any of them except ola that used to tradespam me on harpy queen every day.

Here is an interesting bit of info though. RonJeremy 4.5 million exp per hour from lvl 56-60. Only person on Edana that is on the konptracker exp list. I guess he solo'd from 56-60... 24 hours a day, with no breaks for pots, no pissing, no food, nothing. Accurate and Sapphire exp'd hella fast, they claimed to use warrior symbols, so why aren't they on the list beside of ronjeremy? Who did this guy party with to lvl so fast? Nobody else in HoH did it, so how? *

Sorry but I'm sure that anyone in their right mind would think this is a little suspiscious.
    He did duo DTS with DollyParton, for the most part Ron (bora) is like an insane leveler never seen anything like it... but nothing suspicious going on, i joined him on a bit of that party... i got bored tho :lol:... and yes he did pee eat etc... he just leached the party for a short time, everyone did at some point.

SaltyTaco

Cool, and thanks for the explanation without flames. You guys really kicked our ass today, we need to invest in a debuffer ffs lol.

bleaF

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by bleaF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bleaF)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-vasco

Talking shit? I gave my opinion about the matter. You're the one whos talking shit now.

Okay, mister wiseguy. I talked shit :rollseyes:
    yeah u did.[/b]

bleaf u sucks u can kill lvl 1 noobs at arena with ur lvl 45 sin kk?

:lol:[/b][/quote]

wtf? zzz he's lvl 56 :lol:

<3 :wub:

bleaF

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by bleaF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bleaF)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-vasco

Talking shit? I gave my opinion about the matter. You're the one whos talking shit now.

Okay, mister wiseguy. I talked shit :rollseyes:
    yeah u did.[/b]

bleaf u sucks u can kill lvl 1 noobs at arena with ur lvl 45 sin kk?

:lol:[/b][/quote]

wtf? hes lvl 56 :lol:

<3 :wub:

SiegeR

omfg duper :blink:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SaltyTaco
    How can you tell if someone is koxp'ing *a boss? I know if you see them shower hacking, or maybe a priest sitting down while healing? I guess what I'm asking is what did they do, and do you have a screenshot?

Here is an interesting bit of info though. RonJeremy 4.5 million exp per hour from lvl 56-60. Only person on Edana that is on the konptracker exp list. I guess he solo'd from 56-60... 24 hours a day, with no breaks for pots, no pissing, no food, nothing. Accurate and Sapphire exp'd hella fast, they claimed to use warrior symbols, so why aren't they on the list beside of ronjeremy? Who did this guy party with to lvl so fast? Nobody else in HoH did it, so how? *

He did duo DTS with DollyParton, for the most part Ron (bora) is like an insane leveler never seen anything like it... but nothing suspicious going on, i joined him on a bit of that party... i got bored tho :lol:... and yes he did pee eat etc... he just leached the party for a short time, everyone did at some point.[/b]
    yup bora would xp for like 12+ hours a day :blink: within first week i think he was 56 lol...then he quit edena for a week or so came back when every1 else in clan was at 55+ then leveled insanely again and was the 3rd or 4th to 60

Jimbo

camas back :wub:

SiegeR

jimbo :wub:

cuteface(old) , LXN(templars, lifestoned) here

miss ya silly

Human: *

Warrior- *

Rogue- *

Priest- *

Mage- *

Orc: *

Warrior- *

Rogue- *

Priest- *

Mage- *

Y am best warrior oke? horriable gear :S no uniques but
    u mean the fastest macorer or what?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by ziggy

Warrior- *

Rogue- *

Priest- *

Mage- *

Warrior- *

Rogue- *

Priest- *

Mage- *

lol u on crack? the char tristan wasnt macrod...

LiberAchi

Originally posted by ziggy

Warrior- *

Rogue- *

Priest- *

Mage- *

Warrior- *

Rogue- *

Priest- *

Mage- *

ROFL

DANTE_

zzz again ppl talk shit about another but don't know anything , i don't have time to read all and didn't register here so i use DANTE's acct for one post ( DOn't read if you don't care Ty ) :

I'm SaintPeter in edana and i want say to Saltytaco " stfu lier " . I Killed 100+ Bach and no ROl made me bored and one day i pk with random guy i know name = Wiz and then droped ROl to him , i asked and he gave me it and i ty him alot and then given him 100m and talk with all : " Ty For ROl " , when did i give myself 1B ? where is " Ty All for ROl " ? and this time was 10 or 15 day after i get King not first day . Will you give me ROL if you got it ? pls ? I Can't give him 100m ? it mean i buy it from him ? i gave barboy 5m for pots in Knight Quest and in forum = 300m ... i must make SS all time i give ppl money ? If you care about money alway check it up or down then . I made Exp events 10 % for ppl can't go CZ and 50% for all , if you didn't on this time it isn't my prob . I give money in E1 few time and small , i alway give money away in E2 E3 because server restart or down money will reset to 0 and i didn't and won't give money to pros like you 2/3 for my clan mates and 1/3 for chicks run near me .

Sorry my post talk about myself not about this topic but it really sux when Noobs talking shit behind you and sorry my English isn't good .

in human side got accurate and ictus really good and better than all another and they can beat me 1 vs 1 very easy because i'm Noob and don't know mirno combo like them , i only know skill and pots but i hope when ictus meet me he will use pots too and one day we will try with mirno ictus it hurt hand and i'm using 480 and 960 mana pots late i will use soul for good first with you and i stay to die because Nps are nothing and sure you better than me alot .

wari = leader clan HOH atm and priest = Dollypa ... and mage = helen.. sorry i can't remember name , they are best in my eyes atm .

I just want to say with some guys : If you talk about pk about best or bad first think try get M symbol at least , if you play KO for Exp only pls quit KO or level 70 no symbol ? ^^ . I Got my symbol from ks and all time full party or with debuffer oe what ever you think , yes i'm Noob but i still kill some in CZ with ks and debuffer , late my priest Sakuya reskill you can call me = Noobie with debuffers , it ok Np you all better than me .

Sorry talk too much , sorry my English isn't good and piss off by some fuking lier and idiot . This is my first post and maybe last too , don't read or reply if you don't care , Ty and Vye

SaintPeter - Edana and Xigenon

Loca

Originally posted by DANTE_
    zzz *again ppl *talk shit about another but don't know anything , i don't have *time to read all and *didn't register here so i use *DANTE's acct for *one post ( DOn't read if you don't care Ty ) :

I'm SaintPeter in edana and i want *say to *Saltytaco " *stfu lier " . I Killed 100+ *Bach and no ROl made me bored and one day i pk with random guy i know *name = Wiz *and then *droped ROl to him , i asked and he *gave me it and i ty him alot and *then given him 100m and *talk with all *: " *Ty For ROl " , when did i give myself *1B *? *where is *" Ty *All for ROl " ? *and this time was *10 or 15 *day after i get King not first day . Will you give me *ROL if you got it ? pls ? I Can't give him 100m ? it mean i buy it from him ? *i gave barboy 5m for pots in Knight Quest and *in forum = 300m *... i must make SS *all time i give ppl money ? If you care about money *alway check it *up or down *then . I made *Exp events *10 % for ppl can't go CZ and 50% for all *, if you didn't on this time it isn't my prob . I *give money in *E1 *few time and small *, i alway give money away in E2 E3 *because server *restart *or down money will reset to 0 and i didn't and won't give money to pros like you 2/3 for my clan mates and 1/3 for chicks run near me .

Sorry my post *talk about myself not about this topic but it *really sux when Noobs *talking shit behind you and sorry my English isn't good .

in human *side got *accurate and *ictus really good and better *than all another and they can beat me *1 vs 1 *very easy because i'm Noob and don't know mirno combo like them , i only know skill and pots * *but i hope *when ictus meet me he will *use pots too and *one day we will try with mirno *ictus * it hurt hand and *i'm using *480 and 960 mana pots late i will *use soul for *good first with you and i stay to die *because Nps are nothing and sure you better than me alot .

wari = leader clan HOH *atm and priest *= Dollypa ... and mage = *helen.. * sorry i can't remember name , they are best in my eyes *atm .

I just want to say with some guys : If you talk about pk about best or bad first think try get M symbol at least , if you play *KO for *Exp only pls quit KO or * level 70 no symbol ? ^^ . I *Got my symbol from ks and all time full party or with debuffer oe what ever you think , yes i'm Noob but i still kill some in CZ with ks and debuffer *, late my priest *Sakuya reskill you can call me *= Noobie with debuffers , it ok Np you all better than me *.

Sorry talk too much , *sorry my English isn't good and piss off by some fuking lier and idiot . This is my *first post and maybe last too , don't read *or reply if you *don't care *, Ty *and Vye

SaintPeter - Edana and Xigenon

Dante_ all right he got ROL with random party, dont fuking flame saint
    :angry:
    SaintPeter :wub:
    Loco here :P

SaltyTaco

If you didnt buy a RoL then why the fuck did it say that you gave yourself 1 billion coins on top of the screen? Then why did you say thanks for RoL all in king chat?

I don't even care that you bought yourself a RoL, but you call me a fucking liar? I know you are very good friends with GM's and guess my account is goign to be hacked now very soon, but you know what fuck you saintpeter and fuck all of turkey. Everyone in the karus side saw you give yourself 1 billion coins and say thanks all for RoL, don't even try to lie about it, but its not like anyone fuckin cares what you do.

Guess you can buy your cheap hp pots from someone else now, faggot.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast