Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

The best in Edana

This is a discussion on The best in Edana within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You Blind or stupid ? read and think before talk shit ? i gave Wiz 100m how come my name ...
Page: 7

DANTE_

You Blind or stupid ? read and think before talk shit ? i gave Wiz 100m how come my name there ? and i said Ty For Rol not Ty all For ROl or Ty For ROl all . isn't you lier ? your eyes have prob ? and i'm not turk so sorry and i got alot turk's friends too not like you come here and talk shit . I said name of koxpers and GM banned then -> he or she is my friend ? i don't know him and tried to pm and can't so stfu and your acct sux no need to hack just a time for clan hopper " Clan pls " . Ask all karus saw it ? who ? who can see it ? because i never give myself money bb stupid Noob and lier learn more about KO and maybe open your eyes ?BB

SaltyTaco

Lol

Yes I'm a clan hopper, been in the same clan since lvl 50. We switched clan names a few times because our clan got bugged, sorry we aren't best friends with a GM so they won't fix our problems they way they fix yours. If you wanna run your mouth about me try learning to speak english first, www.dictionary.com is your friend.

I don't know why you are running to defend yourself so much here, as I said, nobody really cares that you give yourself king money. If you wanna know a trick to give yourself money while nobody can see it just give your self money and summon a snowstorm at the same time so nobody will see what you do. You tried to do that when you gave a bunch of money to sakuya but you are too stupid to do it correctly I guess.

Yeah I guess my eyes have problems. Did I say anything about you being friends with koxp'ers because I don't see it anywhere. Go back to xig pls, nobody on edana likes you except the little turkeys who all want to lick your penis for king money.

LiberAchi

Salty, quit the crying please. It was 100 mill and he couldn't do anything with they money after he made the xp-events. Oooh, and GG on being in kosping clan. I can talk shit too <_<

OMG DANTE..

its helenhunt

You never seen

** Twister
    ** What Woman Want..
    ** Cast Away
    ** One Night at McCool's
    ** As Good as It gets...

I have been in better films than Steven Seagal xD

Helenhunt -- HoH Mage

SaltyTaco

Originally posted by Tristan
    Salty, quit the crying please. It was 100 mill and he couldn't do anything with they money after he made the xp-events. Oooh, and GG on being in kosping clan. I can talk shit too <_<
    Yeah tristan we all kosp'd to 60+. Show me 1 screenshot of anyone in our clan kosping and I will kiss your ass. Seriously I wanna see these screenshots very bad. Oh thats right you don't have any. Whoever told you that we kosp, koxp or any of that shit tell them to post screens here and I will send them to k2 myself. We don't cheat, we don't even babashop which is why half our clan is still running around with noob shit, myself included.

I'm not crying, as I have said many times I don't really care if he gives himself 2 billion coins every day. No need for him to lie about it however.

If you wanna see some shit talkin, here it goes tristan. Tristan quit Edana server because he babashopped a +7 raptor and + 7 chitins that were soon after deleted in a dupe wipe. Now thats some shit talkin eh?

Tristan quit Edana server because he babashopped a +7 raptor and + 7 chitins that were soon after deleted in a dupe wipe. Now thats some shit talkin eh?
    why yes.. yes it is

-.-

DANTE_

zz now i call him = dog then , told you read before talk : " i alway give money away in E2 E3 ( why ? maybe you Noob you can't understand and sure i alway give my clan mates not for dogs like you ) . if you don't care shut up then with 2B everyday i will buy all moradon then . stfu dog talk too much and same shit .

Boozah it wasn't DANTE_ it was me SaintPeter , your tp make my eyes hurt and ....... die . You are best mage human atm :angry: parasite her ................

LiberAchi

Originally posted by SaltyTaco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaltyTaco)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    Yeah tristan we all kosp'd to 60+. Show me 1 screenshot of anyone in our clan kosping and I will kiss your ass. Seriously I wanna see these screenshots very bad. Oh thats right you don't have any. Whoever told you that we kosp, koxp or any of that shit tell them to post screens here and I will send them to k2 myself. We don't cheat, we don't even babashop which is why half our clan is still running around with noob shit, myself included.

I'm not crying, as I have said many times I don't really care if he gives himself 2 billion coins every day. No need for him to lie about it however.

If you wanna see some shit talkin, here it goes tristan. Tristan quit Edana server because he babashopped a +7 raptor and + 7 chitins that were soon after deleted in a dupe wipe. Now thats some shit talkin eh?[/b]
    My items are still on this server you shit for brains, don't talk about stuff you don't know off, the crying gets old, so shut your trap and learn how to play or don't play at all.

Originally posted by DANTE_
    zz now i call him = dog then , told you *read before *talk *: " i alway give money away in E2 E3 ( why ? maybe you Noob you can't understand and sure i alway give my clan mates not for dogs like you *) . if you don't care *shut up then *with 2B everyday i will buy all moradon then . stfu dog talk too much and same shit . *

Boozah it wasn't *DANTE_ it was me *SaintPeter *, your tp make my eyes *hurt and ....... die . You are best mage *human atm * :angry: *parasite her ................
    every time i see u, i try and ice u, u never get ice'd, never lol

so i try light u never get stunn'd

scorpions shields as earring's lol xD, ur a very good sin, fast combo

i want to fight ur party's more often..

SaltyTaco

Originally posted by DANTE_
    zz now i call him = dog then , told you *read before *talk *: " i alway give money away in E2 E3 ( why ? maybe you Noob you can't understand and sure i alway give my clan mates not for dogs like you *) . if you don't care *shut up then *with 2B everyday i will buy all moradon then . stfu dog talk too much and same shit . *

Boozah it wasn't *DANTE_ it was me *SaintPeter *, your tp make my eyes *hurt and ....... die . You are best mage *human atm * :angry: *parasite her ................
    You forgot that I'm a scammer as well. I scammed your mother's virginity, thats how you were born. Now I go away and don't read this topic anymore.

promise?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567