Best Era for each class

This is a discussion on Best Era for each class within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm going to add another era topic to the collection since the past is always of interest to me. With ...
Page: 1

Default Best Era for each class

I'm going to add another era topic to the collection since the past is always of interest to me.

With each big upgrade a new era ensues , I just want to name what class got the biggest advantage during these era. Wether through personal skill level or just luck just type what era made each class the strongest.

Rogue:

In my opinion, the rofd upgrade made this class the most dominate. With the removal of ctrl minor rogues had to find another way to empty out their mana pool. Then enters double minor, although slightly known in KE it wasn't really used due to the fact ctrl minor was so dominate . I myself always chose the hp/minor method over the ctrl minor , but had to move to double minor ( at least for 1 v 1s with rogues and extreme tanking situations). All of a sudden rogues 1v 1 would last for hours ( even when both had immaculate combos). One vs ones between rogues started being dictated by who could control their minor the best. Although it restricts movement a bit in pk it started making a lot of rogues tanks in small party situations. I remember when every video had a rogue tanking 4-5 people solo. This time up until the Forgotten Frontiers Expansion was ,in my opinion, when rogues were at their best.

( I have no opinion on archers ,lol)

Warriors:

I would have to say Warriors became most dominate the day Forgotten Frontiers was released. With sins being their number one competition ,next to priests, for tanks of the year warriors had nothing to worry about. Sins were finally limited to their true purpose , hit and run. Warriors soon became the only true tanking melee class of the game and are now unchallenged in that respect.

Priests :

Although I have never actively played the priest class I would have to say they became dominate after the rofd expansion. Nothing could top Helis when it was added to the priests skill lineup. Just watch AHM int priests if you don't believe me.

Mages :

Another class I've never really played, but I'll throw out an opinion anyway. This class truly only scared me after the Moradon patch. Ice Mages got a HUGE BOOST effecting pk in a great sense. I remember there being topics all over knight online forums asking to reduce the icing rate of success . It can also be argued that the Rofd patch was the dominate phase, just because of the 72 staff attack.

paper mage was owage back in KO (before KE, u know breth/piana...) but most likely cuz everybody (and their items) was a big noob^^

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

ehm... nice signature

Banned

fire armor spam for 1day? like 2months ago or something ^^

zrocker0404

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Ace View Post

( I have no opinion on archers ,lol)

AQ

(10 letters, aq again)

Little archer Senior Member

archers have been cursed since rofd came out dc ftl, anyway id say that right now its the archer time, cuz with all the combos and shiz (especially if ur orc lol) u can spam damage faster than a 80 warrior (a top one) and every other class there...

til k2 "fixes" the cooldown on orc nation then i guess that the archer time will be over.

i like when was the orc who SCREAM when u enter in game hahaha there was nice era for all chars ( maybe a bit more gg for rouges... )

Little archer Senior Member

that orc was scary

Banned

nah seriously, with all the dcing, ad wo all the strongest bows what archers used to have (totemic, long, siege bows etc ), archers wont dominate. talking wo one who aint spaming 80 skill like crazy xD
    atm warrioors dominate
    ke/rofd > sins
    ko > bp / sins
    just my 5 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Ace View Post
    Just watch AHM int priests if you don't believe me.
    Just for the record, 3 of us was only lvl 70 and using judgment, the priest who frapsed it was lvl 74, only he was using helis.

But on topic, from my experience and BP point of view, priest (BP) was most dominating right after RoFD released, most BP was rushing to 72 just to get helis, I was slow at exping so I got it many months after the other BPs, but still made fair amount of kills with it.
    At that time no warriors had hell blade, very few unknown rogues had critical point, so they didnt hit that hard, mages were however relative competive with the new staff skill and their lvl 75 armor skill, which hitting surprisely hard. But again, helis was hitting really hard in the beginning.

after RoFD mages were freakin pwnage with all the bifrost gems duped and elemental rings at +2/+3 easily seen on market for rol+0 price, they dmged every1 suprisingly hard and finish them off as ppl werent used to run from poor alone mage. Also it rly wasnt hard to make 72 with a mage with all those EW cz/ CW eslant spots taken with exp partys - not like now.