Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

#### Best Europa Players ####

This is a discussion on #### Best Europa Players #### within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by *RW* Ofcourse theyre 10 year old kids =) aint got the stones for endgame I smell a ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Ofcourse theyre 10 year old kids =) aint got the stones for endgame
    I smell a mexican.

people keep the thread on its way , why you careing so much in a scammer banned handicap guy?

my list till i played:

human:

Warrior: no idea.
    rogue:Angreal and xIx or something like that,as archer razor was a good chaser.
    mage: pyromanic, rickrolled and a few crews from undez.(the mages)
    priest :dunno when i played almost every priest was underlvl'ed and was 2-3 hit.

orc:
    Warrior : not sure, there are a few good warriors in orc side but most of them are undergeared.
    rogue:iAmTheBitch ,chron on aswellas, then the rest didnt had reflects for cures and minnor healing aka self careers.
    mage:Giovanetta(when lethal and mike used to play this mage),Andaraste(farting douchebag).
    priest: Hyenka , ::Smoke:: ,i forgot his name a priest from oblivion bublia dubia or w.e he was pretty good at cure/buff/heal timings.

Quote Originally Posted by r3xr0th View Post
    The "best" that already left where the once that no lifed for 2 weeks and dominated then people catched up with em, and then they didnt dominate that much anymore --> they left.
    we played how we always play and dominated the server for a few weeks and there was no orcs that would fight us and no ED, bifrost, krowaz etc, boring server with nothing to do. so selling and making a good profit seemed like a pretty good idea
    trytankme likes this.

agreed undezz is always the best every server they go to no one can compete with them

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    agreed undezz is always the best every server they go to no one can compete with them

Banned Senior Member

Orcs only had balls to come and actually stay in CZ once we left , and we all know how that ended up , now the humans are crying they can't be in cz...

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Orcs only had balls to come and actually stay in CZ once we left , and we all know how that ended up , now the humans are crying they can't be in cz...

Sure just like you and your clan in a 8man party
    can tank the other 10 orc parties

Or they actually all leveled up to 80 and geared themselves, then you left

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    Or they actually all leveled up to 80 and geared themselves, then you left
    Gear was the same for everyone ever since the start , quest gear and old uniques so no... and we were mostly fighting level 80's when we played and still dominated CZ so no again...

Yes you were fighting level 80's, obviously but now that there's 3 orc parties that are all 80 running cz, you can't compare to when there was only 1 to fight rofl. Yea you dominated the little amount of orcs there were back when it was 2 weeks into the server.

Gear was the same for everyone ever since the start , quest gear and old uniques so no... and we were mostly fighting level 80's when we played and still dominated CZ so no again...
    As far as i remember once the first people hit 60 Undezz left cz as soon as they went to cz.. cause their full parties got walked over by 4-6 people all the time.. So please.. you only dominated cz when you outlevelled everyone..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    As far as i remember once the first people hit 60 Undezz left cz as soon as they went to cz.. cause their full parties got walked over by 4-6 people all the time.. So please.. you only dominated cz when you outlevelled everyone..
    Oh , it's the undez wanna be , you quit when you were level 61 because your clan hated you and you were the worst clan leader ever so don't get me started there. We actually went to eslant to level up after 60 because CZ isn't good to exp 60-70 coz boroos are too hard at those levels , but keep dreaming kid , you may become a skilled player one day.
    Our parties got rolled by 4-6 people? lol is all I have to say.
    Flame on for the next few hours , I'll be back soon.
    Josh and Swagger like this.

Gear wasn't the same at all as you used to wear personals +8 and for example stonecold that had sherion and shard +8's after two weeks or so? I can't hardly see a single rogue who has at least similar gear to him after 3 months Every single priest from your party had party cure or subside which makes difference and else scrolls that most of you used on pk while ppl were runing unbuffed. I wont flame anyone it's a part of game, everyone was able to use scrolls, lvl faster than everyone else etc. You were unkillable and that's fact but at least don't try to hide that you overgeared, leveled other ppl. Once we made 80's and used to pk with scrolls we did same, too bad you left too early and we couldn't fight you at all.

Don't be greedy wanna be's ! UndeZ was great on CW =) Didnt show up on EUKO to beat people with em sad story

Wall'ofacts inc.

Undez never ruled cz, true story. I remeber the daily raids by undezz that failed completely on our DTS partys. However that doesnt mean they're not a bad clan nor that their raids weren't succesfull at times. However where undez shined was he wars where they would defend warder 2 all by hemself vs the entire orc side and racking up some really sweet nps from that. (one might even say that they carried the humans in every single war in the beginning of the server.)

The moral of the story: undezz are well organized at times but they never ruled CZ, infact noone did. The did however rule every single war in the early stages causing most orcs to just avoid them completely. Butas far as CZ goes, thereapers would beast undezz during the majority of their raids, so lets all just put our egos aside and try to ge some perspective on thaaangs. Two good clans fighting over whos best n an outdated game, its quite cute tbh, sort of reminds me of the discussion tha i used to have with my buddies as a toddler "My dad's stronger than yours".

Lulz

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast