Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

#### Best Europa Players ####

This is a discussion on #### Best Europa Players #### within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If Bulb4 played EUKO he'd win..he's still the only player that i know off who gm's felt pitty for and ...
Page: 6

If Bulb4 played EUKO he'd win..he's still the only player that i know off who gm's felt pitty for and injected him with NP for free .. Strong magıc!!! he never towned!.. If you don't know Bulb4 you aint oldschool!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    If Bulb4 played EUKO he'd win..he's still the only player that i know off who gm's felt pitty for and injected him with NP for free .. Strong magıc!!! he never towned!.. If you don't know Bulb4 you aint oldschool!
    He wasn't that good when he joined Diez after myko either... but I guess it's because he was in 303 instead of one of the better clans.

yep thats why i went back to c west cuz my mage team is still playing there none of them left they know how to play properly and you fucking suck as a priest in cz cant heal or duff properly

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    yep thats why i went back to c west cuz my mage team is still playing there none of them left they know how to play properly and you fucking suck as a priest in cz cant heal or duff properly
    ouch, truth hurts.

coming from a guy that pked with lavie, i support this. really subpar priest

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ouch, truth hurts.

Lol , he speaks so highly of himself but can't back up shit, back to dcz I guess, the only place where he can feel he's any good.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

irony at it's finest

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

uh oh. what happened to everyone lol? just tell me middlepath is still reppin, thats all that matters anyway.

buncha gaes up in this topic haha <3

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ouch, truth hurts.

Only ran as Lavie, for like 2 weeks when i made this Ko4life account after i bought the account, hence why i dont run as Lavie ingame. So you can shush now. Can't say i've ever pkd with Razor, just to clear that up. Only time i pk'd in the same zone as you was when we were farmin your nps in DCZ.

Blackie, your a fuckin dog lmao, dribble shit on Ko4Life but do terds on vent when someone else speaks. You can call me shit..w/e, we all know how shit goes down, so keep suckin an fuckin people that put your e-peen on autogrow. Don't think people forget you deletin your mates shit off his account for leavin clan then lettin someone else cop the blame cause you aint got the scruples to man up.

Coolboy, You were a sharer flash farmin scrub on EUKO, i dont think you've ever done anything special, so you can go back to the private server area where you hold what you beleive to be rep. Last 15 times you posted shit like this on the back end of someone else i just verbally dominated your face and then you stopped posting, is that what has too happen again? I aint smart either so you must be dumber than a box o bricks lmao. P.S What are you actually known for besides having VIP on a forum and dribblin? Like class/ign/clan etc.

Think thats all, il jump back on in a couple days to see what other splurge has come out of some o these silly cunts.

Peace out.

Little archer Senior Member

are you that stupid? im referring to you using your k4l name because if i said watch4ninsu no one would know who im talking about

sigh... this guy..

edit: inb4 the common buttkissers come and /like your gangsta style post, even though it makes no sense and its just a sign of your stupidity. you think that cursing left and right makes you look any smarter? or that it helps your argument? no, bro. it doesnt work that way.

>calls aviv a sharer
    >watch4ninsu isn't even his character

logic.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    >calls aviv a sharer

logic.
    who called me a sharer? the guy on my ignore list for more than a month now? lol
    I didn't even xp the char so I'm not sure I can even be considered a sharer , I just pked on it , but ya , it's known he's some retarded McD worker so...
    Stay in DCZ , boy , obviously you don't have what required to play with the big boys.
    Last edited by coolboyp2; 01-29-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    >calls aviv a sharer

logic.
    watch4ninsu is his character.

facts.

jak why are u so mad?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast