Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

#### Best Europa Players ####

This is a discussion on #### Best Europa Players #### within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is the only reason why Undez ruled: 1) The powerlvled themself with alot sharers 2) The babaed monstersummon staff ...
Page: 4

Here is the only reason why Undez ruled:

1) The powerlvled themself with alot sharers
    2) The babaed monstersummon staff by increadible quantity
    3) they are well organized.

They are not special at all... any clan doing that can do what they have done .... until reste of server catch them up. And decrease money value of their char. In term of investment, they better sell their char since it worth alot. I recognize a good clan when they can keep Delos for years... like HeaveN clan on cypher. Undez is nothing compared to that... I dont think there is any merit/accomplissement when you baba/share this way, and even less when u left when other start catching you.

If you (Undezz) really wanna proove your so good, start on a 1 years old server, no baba, no sharer and get to the top. Then you'll accomplish something.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post

They are not special at all... any clan doing that can do what they have done .... until reste of server catch them up. And decrease money value of their char. In term of investment, they better sell their char since it worth alot. I recognize a good clan when they can keep Delos for years... like HeaveN clan on cypher. Undez is nothing compared to that... I dont think there is any merit/accomplissement when you baba/share this way, and even less when u left when other start catching you.

If you (Undezz) really wanna proove your so good, start on a 1 years old server, no baba, no sharer and get to the top. Then you'll accomplish something.

Well I think you missed a point a lil bit. It's like in real life, you have money so you drive with better car I hope you can get what Ive meant.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Oh , momentum , didn't we make your leader quit?
    Anyway , since we both can't prove our statements , let's just leave it but as tobol said , we were unkillable so...
    If you made me quit, you'd have to be my professor @ Uni.. but i sincerely doubt that... But nice try kiddow

P.S vice! you smell like an african

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    If you made me quit, you'd have to be my professor @ Uni.. but i sincerely doubt that... But nice try kiddow

P.S vice! you smell like an african
    Weren't you the guy who posted in the undezz clan topic about how your clan talked more about undezz than your own clan itself? I could probably dig up your post, but it really isn't worth it.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post
    It was actualy undez cuz we had alot of undez fanboys in momentum who cared more of what u guys did then their own clan members which lead to a backstabbin and clan splitting in two, but what to do with kids that only see lvls and dont see the persons behind the lvls.
    it was actually a clan member of yours who posted this, and then you posted in the thread with the excuse of university and some other bs.

Anyways, this topic is about the best europa players, so I'm not sure why you guys are bringing us into this considering the clan doesn't even play on this server anymore.

Europa is the new cwest come fellows from usko nand bring your ego

lol what a topic, kinda failed already with this ego war
    It's self defense mechanism, which makes people defense their own clan.
    So just drop it, no1 doesn't give shit about that in the end anyway.
    Here's my list

Humans

Roger - AXAXA, watchmonster
    warrýon - can't remember any atm.
    Mague - Saigo, Raeg
    priest - Hemileia, there was couple good priests in EliteKnights but can't remember names.

Karus

Aww this is very hard part to say, I'm often trioing with mage and rogue... I've been only 2-3 times in a pk party with other people so...

Roger - Wilsson, ok honestly this is too hard to think about any other decent rogues atm, since I don't know/pk with others.
    warrior - can't remember.
    Mago - Totenkopf
    Priest - RialiX, Clumsysmurf
    Last edited by HighRoller; 01-25-2012 at 04:16 AM.

I didn't want to get in any way involved with this crap but sorry.. I only know like 2 guys that bought monster summon staves and just lol @ incredible quantity. Maeby MrCassiba and SavageKillah.. Didn't hear anybody else buying them and I did play with them bout 6-8h a day for 1,5 months.

So now I've somehow managed to pull myself into this shit so might aswell post lil more. You're right they are very well organized which usually drags good players together which happened again. Oh please don't get this sharer shit here again.. If you really have no idea about the truth behind sharing then don't talk crap about it. Just FYI, max amount of players on a character was 3 and the usually had different timezones.

Now, I'm not defending the undez clan cuz I don't think that playing about 2 months in a server is like being gg.. Maeby like 6 months onwards u can call it ruling. But undez did rape those 2 months, which is easily noticeable by the fact that undez was accredicted when best orc clan was g2. Its a fact and you just gotta accept it.

P.S I sort of like your childlike innosence "OnlyGods".. Thinking every good player farms for his items and respects the rules of the game. But in reality ur precious HeaveN is a bunch of turk babas and GM shoppers and probably early dupers just like Weiwuer was in beramus. They're still organized though, but its not exactly ruling if u can keep delos castle with 100 members using +9 +10 / +2 +3 items If they would manage to keep the castle with 2-3 parties against all the other human + orc clans.. Then I'd call that ruling.

I'll leave this as my first and last reply to this topic cuz its all about flaming and everything that I wanted to say I have now said. And to all flamers. You will never find a winner in these flame wars because the stories always have 2 sides so the ones being blamed think they are right and the flamer.. Well he might not think he's right but w/e flamers gonna flame.

RialiX is such a g*y priest
    You guys didnt meet Lilyy, lets make some pk's and we will see

Thats mostly KO "skill" tbh.

PS: i love drama

I am the best Europa player.

The undezz situation happens on every new server that comes out..

usko,euko,private server doesnt matter
    they do the same shit every time

The play at the start when shit is easy
    power lvl like a boss using there usd to there advantage with whoever shares the accounts
    gain some symbols from raping all the expers in cz then when shit gets too hard quit before you can actually call anybody good.

if they where still playing now and apparently doing what they do (Raping everyone) I would actually see the skill in them
    But Call it how you wanna
    Try keep on your high horse and leave on a high note raping level 60s with your 80chars its ok

Would defiantly like to see some of your recordings guys.
    atraaan likes this.

whilst i played:

orc
    mage: andareste, one or two of the fc's
    warrior: obnoxious
    rogues: none really, no rogues ever shone out. I guess Ankh and Valzur both knew how to survive.
    priests: hyenka was tank as fuck

human
    mage: rabiator >>> all, playboysxaga? the clan leader one
    warrior: hotblooded, me ,
    rogue: stonecold, tsunami, name
    priest: incredible.

mainly my clan for human side as i never party'd with anyone else

I may quited but my warrior is not sold so pretty much i could say i am on of the gg warriors still ..For others i dont have a clue..Got like a month to log ..

damn every topic like this end up flaming war!!!

well what do you expect half the people in this thread are making excuses about why they got beat in euroko aka lvls gear and sharers instead of just admitting they lost, ko is about winning end of story.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast