Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

#### Best Europa Players ####

This is a discussion on #### Best Europa Players #### within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tobol Gear wasn't the same at all as you used to wear personals +8 and for example ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    Gear wasn't the same at all as you used to wear personals +8 and for example stonecold that had sherion and shard +8's after two weeks or so? I can't hardly see a single rogue who has at least similar gear to him after 3 months Every single priest from your party had party cure or subside which makes difference and else scrolls that most of you used on pk while ppl were runing unbuffed. I wont flame anyone it's a part of game, everyone was able to use scrolls, lvl faster than everyone else etc. You were unkillable and that's fact but at least don't try to hide that you overgeared, leveled other ppl. Once we made 80's and used to pk with scrolls we did same, too bad you left too early and we couldn't fight you at all.
    Just like Kallop, I'm not defending undes and I don't want to get into a flame war, but I have to set some things right, as I was in undes before I sold my char.

Most priests in undes didnt have their 70 skill unlocked. I believe we were only with 2 or 3 and I was barely pking since I wasnt even 80 (never hitted it anyway). So saying every single priest had party cure is simply untrue. Hemileai for one didnt have his skill unlocked for a very long time, as well as the other incredible priest.

About scroll PK. We barely pked on scrolls (only sw pots). Only time it was mandatory to scroll was in wars (but hey if you dont scroll in wars, when you ever scroll?).

About the rest, you make some points thats for sure. We outleveled people, but there were actually only a couple who outleveled veryone, most of us hitted 80 like 10 days after the hardcore levelers.

Anyhow my input, go continue

ahh got to love all the undez haters hahahahaha, guys we don't even play the game anymore and you all still feel the need to come on a forum and cry to us how you got your asses raped

Little archer Senior Member

kinda wish i still had an account to play... oh well, now im enjoying the benefits of selling out early.

enjoyed my time in undez, fun times. maybe a little 2srs at times (even for me that im pretty hardcore lol) but yeah cool guys, kinda identify myself with them because of all the hate they receive, feels like cwest all over again to me!

still hilarious to see qq after like what, 2 months since 80% of the clan quit?

anyway on topic, list of gg players from almost 2 months ago:

orc:

priest: hyenka was the hardest to kill i guess, teges was kind of annoying too.
    mage: mostly running away mages, andaraste yuriko uhh pretty much anyone who devoted all their time/attention into running away from their party and checking who was dying. as for mage teams, FC noops nuked everything and everyone.
    archer: 1v1 skillz? what can i say, playing from southamerica doesnt help. anyway... most would rather fit in a worst players list judging how 50% of them think that the more styx you spam, the better archer you are, and the other half just runs away (special mention to Private, who would scroll up just to kill me at AoC and still fail, ending up running / calling clan backup) or doesnt know how to play the class. either way out of them all id say gintoki at least knew his stuff.
    sin: zero none void nada empty. shitty sins all around... even the ko4life baba'd ones sucked dick. and the turk ones were worse than that... go figure
    warrior: no one at all. hardest hitter / most babashopped award goes for obnoxius i guess

human:
    priest: for the most part clan priests irresistible and douma on incredible, also nick instantbuffs. most original pfb priests were also great.
    mage: rabi quality mage, played a bit with unbeatable in cwest but yea hes good. elitekings were pretty organized often spamming board with novas, same with playboys even though they were very underleveled. could only play once with fatal on raeg but he was king.
    archer: was good partying with idy, often in vent we'd focus the same target before he even made the calls, and i dont have a mic so yeh. oh yeah and me.
    sin: hard to tell since what you measure the most from the rogues of your same nation are their supporting skills... mots rogues i played with knew how to minor in the right time so i doubt its exclusive to anyone. most clannies were pretty good and also zau from sacred.
    warrior: pengu is still the guy that can get the most out of the relatively easy warrior class. descent is that one skill which separates the good from the ok ones. that and a great combo of course.

PS: any idea on whats the current ID of my old rogue? :P
    PS2: wow this took a while to write, was fun.
    Last edited by razor; 01-24-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    ahh got to love all the undez haters hahahahaha, guys we don't even play the game anymore and you all still feel the need to come on a forum and cry to us how you got your asses raped
    Lets pretend the topic creator wasn't one of the guys who had a large role to play in the creation of your clan on EUKO, then we'll let any comments regarding the clan increase our E-peens by 5mm and act as if its random. God sometimes you guys are fucking idiots, lol.

I might just make a topic named "Rate my skills" then anyone who mentions me must think im GG to bring me up out of pure randomness.

P.S, This topic will never lengthen your E-peen as much as 'Best DCZ Players", so just quit now.

P.S2, Dex log tommys vent later tonight
    Last edited by Lavie; 01-24-2012 at 11:36 PM.

actually im the one who made the clan jack and did the recruiting blacki only lead the mages.

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

the amount of time you guys spent online still yet triples the amount of time most people have spent to this day

undezz did rape this server, but it also devastated their social lives and jobs. They would spend 18 hours a day online, eat and sleep at their computers for a month and a half.

They did rape this server. No doubt about it. Although I do believe that their success was more based on amount of time spent, as opposed to skill and organization.

yes we spent 18 hours a day online and had sharers yet there was nearly 2-3 partys of level 80 orcs by the time the 3rd person in our clan hit 80, maybe orcs xp rate was bugged!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    the amount of time you guys spent online still yet triples the amount of time most people have spent to this day

undezz did rape this server, but it also devastated their social lives and jobs. They would spend 18 hours a day online, eat and sleep at their computers for a month and a half.

They did rape this server. No doubt about it. Although I do believe that their success was more based on amount of time spent, as opposed to skill and organization.
    fuck you make me laugh, the guy you consider the best sin fucking lost to one of our worse rogues full hp, your opinion is therefore not valid

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

idk why your denying it lol, its true and you know it. the accounts that mattered were the accounts that were online for 20 hours + a day ish.

edit: @silent - i consider myself the best sin, and i never vs'd anyone as a sin in your clan; your opinion is therefore invalid (who the fuck says not valid).

keep the flames comin, i love when girls start bitching to me .

if accounts were online that much it's because people had sharers ( like most ppl had in the whole server ). you try to make it sound like everyone in clan was so much more active then everyone in the server even though orcs had around 15+ level 80's when we had 2.

fuck you make me laugh, the guy you consider the best sin fucking lost to one of our worse rogues full hp, your opinion is therefore not valid
    You sucked with a PS+8 and the guy with the Giga+7 was much better than you, guess your opinion is invalid too brop.

yo jak stop talking shit lol honestly u cant talk u dont even know how to play cz priest correctly :P dcz 4 life

2 Priests, 6 shitty mages with no co-ordination, run in 3-2-1-NOVA, if everyone doesnt die... party wipes.

I can't play properly tho...bro.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

This topic is for the best Europa players, so you can leave now bro.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

This topic is for the best Europa players, so you can leave now bro.

Edit: I would say your opinion is invalid, but we all know that you're not allowed to type your own messages right, big guy?