Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 132
Like Tree14Likes

#### Best Europa Players ####

This is a discussion on #### Best Europa Players #### within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Blanquita troll trying to get to 50 pots in one day ^ ^ hahaha H3LLBOY is a ...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Member paxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Madrid,Spain
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    troll trying to get to 50 pots in one day ^ ^
    hahaha H3LLBOY is a gg warrior

  2. #107
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    ah ok. pity. do you know what hunter is doing nowadays?
    what about the others? gedeon, arturo, shades (zero), roycito, AL, keller, sygnus, etc
    havnt see any of em in years ;(

  3. #108
    Senior Member Boxxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    ah ok. pity. do you know what hunter is doing nowadays?
    what about the others? gedeon, arturo, shades (zero), roycito, AL, keller, sygnus, etc
    I do not know if these are the old highwaytohell, but they die all the time in cz. are bad mages .and the priest did not know how to use heal .I saw 2 or 3 videos where the orcs make a lot nps killing them all the time .

  4. #109
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    HWTH is like a big clan with bad players lol. Their priests don't have any idea how to heal and save their asses when they get novaed. The mages aren't doing that bad though.

  5. #110
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    I'll just make a lil post to confirm the fail trolling that has been happening by people with less intelligence or should i say "common sense" than a typical gorrila at the zoo (razor you wouldn't understand the term "zoo" being where your from".

    First off il post this,

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    >calls aviv a sharer
    >watch4ninsu isn't even his character

    logic.
    Followed by this...

    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    watch4ninsu is his character.

    facts.
    Ok, josh done.

    Next off, coolboyp2, i mean lol at your name but whatever il continue....

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    who called me a sharer? the guy on my ignore list for more than a month now? lol
    I didn't even xp the char so I'm not sure I can even be considered a sharer , I just pked on it , but ya , it's known he's some retarded McD worker so...
    Stay in DCZ , boy , obviously you don't have what required to play with the big boys.
    Ok, im on your ignore list, what exactly does that mean? Your point is totally invalid, makes no sense and has literally no meaning, il disregard it as a part of your retardism and carry on. Ok you didn't exp, and you don't consider yourself a sharer, ok thats fine it even puts light on to the first point i made in my original post, cool beans. Ok, its known im some MCD worker, where do you get your facts from? Actually, we both know you just made them up, its cool, i can deal with that. I don't take handouts from my Dad because im over 18 and im not a "scum of the earth" type fuck, you can live like that (as posted in some other dudes sig) its ok, we can understand your lack of commitment to your actual life.

    "Big Boys", who exactly are these big boys? Why do you consider yourself to be one of these "big boys"? Where is your answer from the first post i made asking technical details as too how you exactly consider yourself an "elitist" of the game? Exactly, you will derive from these questions like a fly with fly spray and deterr the conversation into total irellevent bullshit. Its fine, most people on this forum realise your replys consist of bullshit and...more bullshit, carry on, its sort of a trend with un-intelligent faggots atm.

    Next up, Razor, what can i say... Il quote your post for reference.

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    are you that stupid? im referring to you using your k4l name because if i said watch4ninsu no one would know who im talking about

    sigh... this guy..

    edit: inb4 the common buttkissers come and /like your gangsta style post, even though it makes no sense and its just a sign of your stupidity. you think that cursing left and right makes you look any smarter? or that it helps your argument? no, bro. it doesnt work that way.

    Cursing doesn't make me smarter, i agree, im sure you do too making your whole point silly (i couldn't think of any other word without cursing and offending your family and 17 brothers/cousins).

    Your whole post, coming from a guy who called himself a "legend" in his own selfmade egomaniac pk movie is rather dillusional. I beleive i pk'd with you once, if you want too sum me up from that, fine. Im not personally interested in pursuing my ego to the top ranks of people who eat fairy dust for breakfast dinner and lunch.

    Second up, i don't beleive you ever pk'd on EUKO at top level, you leveld to 79, found out the pk wasn't for you and sold out. Where does that give you the right to even post on other peoples skills in-game? Lets face it, you found you couldn't win 1v1, because there isn't 1v1 in EUKO, you raged because your E-peen was decreased by 10mm and taken off Auto-grow and rage quit, because your a job-less punk and 250 dollars is alot too you. Lets face it, 250 is 9 other MMO's at 30 a month and your chance to spurt your utter bullshit on another forum with hope too get away with it. Thats how you think, your a punk, a bitch, a slug and an infestation to the real world. Your arguements made in a game are invalid due to your sincere bitch-ness on this forum and the fact your farrrr from even close to the top ranked archers on KO in general, in-fact i could name 5 other archers from C-West, being a tiny population that shit all over you as far as every aspect of pk goes.


    I think thats all, feel free to remind me if anyone else fancys the need to argue, i personally enjoy this shit.

    Thanks for reading, peace out those that are sweet, go fuck yourselves all you faggots that hate.
    keys likes this.

  6. #111
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I'll just make a lil post to confirm the fail trolling that has been happening by people with less intelligence or should i say "common sense" than a typical gorrila at the zoo (razor you wouldn't understand the term "zoo" being where your from".

    First off il post this,



    Followed by this...



    Ok, josh done.

    Next off, coolboyp2, i mean lol at your name but whatever il continue....



    Ok, im on your ignore list, what exactly does that mean? Your point is totally invalid, makes no sense and has literally no meaning, il disregard it as a part of your retardism and carry on. Ok you didn't exp, and you don't consider yourself a sharer, ok thats fine it even puts light on to the first point i made in my original post, cool beans. Ok, its known im some MCD worker, where do you get your facts from? Actually, we both know you just made them up, its cool, i can deal with that. I don't take handouts from my Dad because im over 18 and im not a "scum of the earth" type fuck, you can live like that (as posted in some other dudes sig) its ok, we can understand your lack of commitment to your actual life.

    "Big Boys", who exactly are these big boys? Why do you consider yourself to be one of these "big boys"? Where is your answer from the first post i made asking technical details as too how you exactly consider yourself an "elitist" of the game? Exactly, you will derive from these questions like a fly with fly spray and deterr the conversation into total irellevent bullshit. Its fine, most people on this forum realise your replys consist of bullshit and...more bullshit, carry on, its sort of a trend with un-intelligent faggots atm.

    Next up, Razor, what can i say... Il quote your post for reference.




    Cursing doesn't make me smarter, i agree, im sure you do too making your whole point silly (i couldn't think of any other word without cursing and offending your family and 17 brothers/cousins).

    Your whole post, coming from a guy who called himself a "legend" in his own selfmade egomaniac pk movie is rather dillusional. I beleive i pk'd with you once, if you want too sum me up from that, fine. Im not personally interested in pursuing my ego to the top ranks of people who eat fairy dust for breakfast dinner and lunch.

    Second up, i don't beleive you ever pk'd on EUKO at top level, you leveld to 79, found out the pk wasn't for you and sold out. Where does that give you the right to even post on other peoples skills in-game? Lets face it, you found you couldn't win 1v1, because there isn't 1v1 in EUKO, you raged because your E-peen was decreased by 10mm and taken off Auto-grow and rage quit, because your a job-less punk and 250 dollars is alot too you. Lets face it, 250 is 9 other MMO's at 30 a month and your chance to spurt your utter bullshit on another forum with hope too get away with it. Thats how you think, your a punk, a bitch, a slug and an infestation to the real world. Your arguements made in a game are invalid due to your sincere bitch-ness on this forum and the fact your farrrr from even close to the top ranked archers on KO in general, in-fact i could name 5 other archers from C-West, being a tiny population that shit all over you as far as every aspect of pk goes.


    I think thats all, feel free to remind me if anyone else fancys the need to argue, i personally enjoy this shit.

    Thanks for reading, peace out those that are sweet, go fuck yourselves all you faggots that hate.
    Tl;dr.

    /10char

  7. #112
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    i didnt read either, its sad how he puts so much effort on his posts.

    just go back to officials and remake the shitty best dcz players thread, because you have no place here.

  8. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    really? i thought his post was hilarious and quite accurate in many aspects. LOLd a lot at some statements.
    and no, i have no idea who lavie is. is lavie ninsu?

  9. #114
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    enough crap here , if flames keep going there will be infractions for those who start flaming and the thread will be closed.

  10. #115
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    enough crap here , if flames keep going there will be infractions for those who start flaming and the thread will be closed.
    Sorry for offtopic but gz to the new Junior Mod!

  11. #116
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    rofl jak is a bossssssssssssssss

  12. #117
    Senior Member PulPo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    C-West
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Assassin :c0ruptionZ_ , PulPoStyle
    Priest :NothingPersonal
    Warrior: .....
    Archer :Razor
    Mage Crew :Blanqoo

  13. #118
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Wow where has this topic been all my life.

    ORC:

    PRIEST - Zul
    ROGUE - Zul
    WARRIOR - Zul
    MAGE - Zul

    HUMAN:

    PRIEST - Zul
    ROGUE - Zul
    WARRIOR - Zul
    MAGE - Zul


    You all suck btw. 95% of the English players I've played with who claimed to be "GG" are fucking gutter slut garbage that I'd take more comfort in knowing they were Turk so I could blame their terri-badness on lack of communication.

    As far as the flame war going on, I don't know any of you, and you all quit before I was 75. One thing I will say, regardless of your skill (which I can't comment on because I never played with you), when you power level accounts to 80 in 2-3 weeks while the rest of the server is barely 70 (not even), it is pretty easy to see why you dominated.

    Coordination and dedication (/no_life_mode) go a long way. Mix that with keyboard smashers OR pro players, you win either way on a new server.

    Fuck you corr

  14. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    175

    Default

    someone please banned this unmannered child.He got no respect for the forums , the "GG" players , not even corr...
    all the right reasons? thanks.

  15. #120
    #1 archer broooooooo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    191

    Default

    watch4shanks watch4monster

    best duo on server

    'nuff said

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. S> Priest, Mage, Warrior DLW accounts
    By ILIKEPIE in forum Ares
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 02:29 AM
  2. T> WoW mage 70 for Priest/mage/Warrior
    By legenddary in forum Diez
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 04:02 PM
  3. B>LVL 55/59 PRIEST/MAGE/WARRIOR
    By JustAnother in forum Diez
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 05:02 PM
  4. B> PRIEST, MAGE WARRIOR LVL 62+
    By CHOUBIKING in forum Diez
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 05:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •