Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

State of the Game?

This is a discussion on State of the Game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Quit playing quite sometime ago, last year sometime...anything good happen...or is it still the same old crap and same old ...
Page: 1

TheRealD2A Senior Member

Default State of the Game?

Quit playing quite sometime ago, last year sometime...anything good happen...or is it still the same old crap and same old hacks? Just an update to see if its even worth checking out again, thanks!

Validating

Idk I honestly cant tell wether its getting better or worse

Realsies

It pretty much sucks. The only way you will have fun IMO is if you buy a lvl 80+ with an RLB and ardream char on it. Then buy the best items in the game.

Otherwise you will struggle for months and months leveling/making money like I did -_-

I basically just mine AFK now-a-days in hope for a monster stone to then hop for an old unique to make some USD...lol..

Quote Originally Posted by D2A2316 View Post
    Quit playing quite sometime ago, last year sometime...anything good happen...or is it still the same old crap and same old hacks? Just an update to see if its even worth checking out again, thanks!
    chaos event new armors - preaty cool

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Realsies View Post
    It pretty much sucks. The only way you will have fun IMO is if you buy a lvl 80+ with an RLB and ardream char on it. Then buy the best items in the game.

Otherwise you will struggle for months and months leveling/making money like I did -_-

I basically just mine AFK now-a-days in hope for a monster stone to then hop for an old unique to make some USD...lol..
    levelling isnt hard these days since they moved the cap to 80 lwl. Im gettin 100 k exp at boroo prties w/o prem.

Validating

ko hasn't been as bad as it is now

Realsies

Quote Originally Posted by ridwan View Post
    levelling isnt hard these days since they moved the cap to 80 lwl. Im gettin 100 k exp at boroo prties w/o prem.
    I don't know people nor do I meet many people ingame. I mostly lvl alone and hardly play. So if you're not always in parties and don't play hours and hours a day then it is difficult.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    ko hasn't been as bad as it is now
    lol you havent played much KO i see... its been way worst at every level .... bugs and cheating but still pretty bad

anyway lvl is easier (they just retarded and dont fix damn quests) and gear is easier to get too with those old accesories^^

fakitol

KO is nice and funny. Everybody flames KO but no1 wants to quit

TheRealD2A Senior Member

I played in the worst days...load into cz or dcz and dead before you finish loading. I wont have to lvl I still have my account, and some gear I didnt sell off before leaving just wondering if its still a hackfest with the cheaters still running freely through the PK zones?

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

I played in the worst days...load into cz or dcz and dead before you finish loading. I wont have to lvl I still have my account, and some gear I didnt sell off before leaving just wondering if its still a hackfest with the cheaters still running freely through the PK zones?
    well atleast c-west rlb where i play theres still many tbl editers but i havent seen arrow shower hackers nor speed hackers and i think they have the R' hack fixed so its worth come and have some fun pking if u already got account :P

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    lol you havent played much KO i see...
    ye

well in diez there's barely any PK at all in cz, if there are some orcs pking then there's always 546745687 human koxpers to piss them off and they'll leave - ofc don't wanna attack orcs when million koxpers attacking them already, so its pretty impossible to pk.
    wars are sooooooooooooooo boring... killing keeper then heading to lufferson to kill npcs and fighting with 3-4 orcs (maybe) and sitting near monuments until invasion ends.
    bet i could leave my char buttnaked inside lufferson for hour without getting killed....

market is pretty much fucked up, everything is so cheap - ppl desperately trying to sell things (bus 2mil, sloth frags 3mil [lol] shells+8 400mil and so on)

farming spots usually full of koxpers spamming power shot

1/3 of monthly top 200 are koxpers or np transferes.

and so on so on...
    Last edited by Helseth; 02-18-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

cwest is kinda clean, only downside is that its full of babahacking unskilled fags

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    cwest is kinda clean, only downside is that its full of babahacking unskilled fags
    Yourself included?

Little archer Senior Member

who are u again?

ew i forgot to add wannabes to my previous post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast