Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

best exp ever

This is a discussion on best exp ever within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; should chk aoe dk in cz. rlly good exp[/b] Its nothing compared to a good booro party trust me i ...
Page: 2

should chk aoe dk in cz. rlly good exp[/b]
    Its nothing compared to a good booro party trust me i tried

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

aoe boroo + balog, best mage xp atm

mrmagic2008

what is the best exp for lev 73 warrior and full healer?

Banned

what is the best exp for lev 73 warrior and full healer? [/b]
    in a party at booro

IsgurosBous

Yeah, booro owns. I got up to 9%/hour at lvl 68 with bronze/20% sc. So good to be duffer/FH, they always need us

the best xp is when we kill 10(sometimes 1-2 stay) DS in eslant and waiting 1s xD because when we kill boro wait to long for next boro ;s

booro is teh best exp ever. check this out. let me just say i dont have prem first. I was a lvl 64 and was killing dk's for FOUR fucking hours and got l like 10 or 12 % or some gay like that; and that was 20% exp scroll. I was at booro today for 5 hours, and made a whopping 18% on my level SEVENTY account, and I have no premium. who needs it when you have booro I shall have helis in no time >: )[/b]
    lol..

we were exping there since the 1st or 2nd day of FF xD we had 2 fll clan parties doing 2 spots all the time... it was the fastest xp ever...

but after 2-3 days Turks have started to come and said we r ksing them <_<

cat, it&#39;s best when there is an exp event, cuz we have no orcs coming all the time ...

Its not really that hard, wiht platinum its a breeeze[/b]
    +1 ..Platinum and good booro party can take u to 80 in no time..
    P.S i made exp my char to 80 at paramuns..>.< 37k each with plat.. >.<

nutsackatak1

should chk aoe dk in cz. rlly good exp[/b]
    Yeah this is also amazing exp but gets raided alot

Not everyone 75+ its a no lifer, some ppl buy the char, others have sharer/s + plat prem. Besides, playing a videogame that u like and getting high level in it doesnt mean ur a no lifer, that phrase is overused, and has become more of a show of jealousy than trully pointing "no life".[/b]
    You&#39;re right, I am jealous, but at the same time not jealous enough to level that much by myself lol

Yeah this is also amazing exp but gets raided alot
    You&#39;re right, I am jealous, but at the same time not jealous enough to level that much by myself lol[/b]

me too. i want lvl 80 but too lazy xD

4que

Well Borros has replaced Darkstones as the mob of choice for high level melee class characters, they drop twice as fast and the XP bonus in CZ cannot be beat, most parties have mages so you guys with a staff arnt ness left out.

With the latest 25 % Xp event at level 76 I was getting 140k per borro with platnum and XP valks.
    We got raided a few times and went to DS, and even with the increase of XP per DS, the XP per hour was less then at Booros.

Borros are it.

nutsackatak1

Well Borros has replaced Darkstones as the mob of choice for high level melee class characters, they drop twice as fast and the XP bonus in CZ cannot be beat, most parties have mages so you guys with a staff arnt ness left out.

With the latest 25 % Xp event at level 76 I was getting 140k per borro with platnum and XP valks.
    We got raided a few times and went to DS, and even with the increase of XP per DS, the XP per hour was less then at Booros.

Borros are it.[/b]
    It&#39;s where its at for non prems to be honest lol. But yeah pretty much all the booro parties have a mage. lol we had a mage yesterday that JUST tp&#39;d. didn&#39;t attack or anything. lazy cunt ;D But as a buffer I can&#39;t talk too much xD

lil_mageskillz

Yeah this is also amazing exp but gets raided alot[/b]
    every cz party gets raided the same number of times. ppl raid anything.

every cz party gets raided the same number of times. ppl raid anything.[/b]
    no.. booros are close to OB/HB and DS/Titans are damn far away... mostly not worth going there

lil_mageskillz

no.. booros are close to OB/HB and DS/Titans are damn far away... mostly not worth going there[/b]
    mybe on your serv its diff but here every exp party gets raided :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast