Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By NuclearWinter
  • 2 Post By SnapCracklePop
  • 1 Post By HatersHate

What happened to steam servers?

This is a discussion on What happened to steam servers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I had a character in Pathos server. During the COVID19 days I decided to login but I had to wait ...
Page: 1

Default What happened to steam servers?

I had a character in Pathos server. During the COVID19 days I decided to login but I had to wait about 30 minutes. What happened to the server? I do not want to buy premium because there werent many players a few months ago. Now there are many.

Obviously there’s more players now. If that’s your argument to not buy premium i guess it’s invalid now lol.

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Do not even bother starting back to STKO, let me tell you what is happening with that queue

Someone developed this koxp where you can input proxy's (vpn) and be able to login 8+ characters from a single machine. You will see tons of characters following each other and doing quests to farm gbs. I would say whoever is doing this is making easy money. I ain't even mad.. 16 years later this game is still so easy to inject.. anyone who made ESP for CS:GO can make a koxp for this game lmao

oh and if you use macro you will get banned apparently.. (gaming mouse/keyboard) but but but this never gets old ->>> https://i.imgur.com/pSDG3wy.png

lmfao crazy fucking turks

I feel your pain. I was trying to log back in and gear up some old characters during this bullshit COVID-19 "Pandemic" and I had 250 people qued in front of me. After about half an hour I just uninstalled the game. The funniest part of it all is that you actually have to be able to login to purchase premium and I can't even log in to this POS game.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SnapCracklePop View Post
    I feel your pain. I was trying to log back in and gear up some old characters during this bullshit COVID-19 "Pandemic" and I had 250 people qued in front of me. After about half an hour I just uninstalled the game. The funniest part of it all is that you actually have to be able to login to purchase premium and I can't even log in to this POS game.

anyone with half a brain understands to log into a less populated server, buy premium, disconnect, go back to cypher and get in easily. ques have been a thing for literally 15 years, way before steam ko.
    henkish likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    anyone with half a brain understands to log into a less populated server, buy premium, disconnect, go back to cypher and get in easily. ques have been a thing for literally 15 years, way before steam ko.
    and the items you get from the premium?

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    and the items you get from the premium?
    when you use a premium it disconnects you from the game to start the premium, you log into cypher, items go to cypher. I feel like this is common knowledge... every prem even oldschool bronze and gold disconnect you when you turn it in.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    I guess I have half a brain. You haven't changed a bit. You are the single most toxic mother fucker that I ever played this game with. Go cry about Genie some more or borrow money from your girlfriend to babashop like you used to when Steam first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by SnapCracklePop View Post
    I guess I have half a brain. You haven't changed a bit. You are the single most toxic mother fucker that I ever played this game with. Go cry about Genie some more or borrow money from your girlfriend to babashop like you used to when Steam first came out.
    I definitely bitch about genie, but i think you got your facts wrong on the babaing at the beginning of steamko :P i actually spent very little money when stko launched, and sold my mage well before 80 then just shared on monstertruck until i left the first time. Nice try though

You all shoulda quit when the turks took over. What did you expect? I saw this coming years ago which is why i quit. Back when you could dupe and abuse quest bugs in fire drake i made my $$ and bounced the fuck up out of here. When private servers have better anti cheat protection that should have been the straw that broke the camel's back but you idiots still give these dumb turks all your money.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoreKillah View Post
    You all shoulda quit when the turks took over. What did you expect? I saw this coming years ago which is why i quit. Back when you could dupe and abuse quest bugs in fire drake i made my $$ and bounced the fuck up out of here. When private servers have better anti cheat protection that should have been the straw that broke the camel's back but you idiots still give these dumb turks all your money.
    If u dont want to give ur money to turks why do u even go to riseonline then
    SacruM likes this.

Rise Online = Pure Trash !!

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenc3 View Post
    Rise Online = Pure Trash !!
    care to explain ?