Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HitmoN
  • 1 Post By omer1234

Best Farming Spots These Days?

This is a discussion on Best Farming Spots These Days? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey everyone! Recently been playing some steamko and enjoying it but want to get some more farming done now that ...
Page: 1

Default Best Farming Spots These Days?

Hey everyone!

Recently been playing some steamko and enjoying it but want to get some more farming done now that I have an alt account. I was wondering if anyone knows the best farming spots for Cypher-STKO. I've heard AOC drops BUS and Upgrade scrolls sometimes. Also grells if you stay 70-. However, I was hoping to find some options that may drop more mid-high class items like mirage daggers, shards, etc. Would appreciate any help/advice on some of the better spots to make some gold!

Thanks,
    HitmoN
    blackfox likes this.

had to reset my password only to answer
    mate, it's 2022 , not 2010
    go work for 8$ an hour which equals 100m, instead of grinding some farming spot for 30m an hour best case
    renzorider likes this.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by omer1234 View Post
    go work for 8$ an hour which equals 100m, instead of grinding some farming spot for 30m an hour best case
    true af.
    If you like farming thats an other thing. as for today u can farm: Uruk hai/trons/blades (bus/bes/MS npc's weapons). you can go farm abyss, you can farm hobgoblins @ cz / delos, you can farm those lycan/bloodons out side lufferson/emc.

Hahaha omer I always find it comical how so many salty people in this forum decided they can determine who and when can play a game lmfao. I currently am enjoying playing and came back after a long break yeah its not what it used to be but had some extra time with working from home and am enjoying it. I'm just simply looking for answers from people who may farm a lot on that server and know some of the better spots, No need for arrogance or disrespect on how I choose to spend my time lol its that simple. If you don't have anything to contribute to the conversation don't waste your time "resetting your password" to come talk shit lol. Not to mention 8$ an hour bro talk a bout a fucking waste of time. @Euphora - Thank you very much for responding to what I was asking for. Do you happen to know the level cutoffs for drops on those mobs/what you usually set your auto loot rate at? For example I've heard grells you need to remain 70- or so to get the BUS right?

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HitmoN View Post
    Hahaha omer I always find it comical how so many salty people in this forum decided they can determine who and when can play a game lmfao. I currently am enjoying playing and came back after a long break yeah its not what it used to be but had some extra time with working from home and am enjoying it. I'm just simply looking for answers from people who may farm a lot on that server and know some of the better spots, No need for arrogance or disrespect on how I choose to spend my time lol its that simple. If you don't have anything to contribute to the conversation don't waste your time "resetting your password" to come talk shit lol. Not to mention 8$ an hour bro talk a bout a fucking waste of time. @Euphora - Thank you very much for responding to what I was asking for. Do you happen to know the level cutoffs for drops on those mobs/what you usually set your auto loot rate at? For example I've heard grells you need to remain 70- or so to get the BUS right?
    For item drop, your level doesnt play a roll. You can farm worms and still get monster stones for example.
    So yeah, you can farm grells on 83/10 and get busses, same goes to every mob I listed.
    Auto loot rate? Just make sure your inventroy is empty and start farming, make sure you have atleast 1 BUS/BES etc if u want to collect them incase your inventory is full.
    Loot rate? What do you mean? the coin-amount > loot?

i need to know your lvl and class .............

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by omer1234 View Post
    PvE is more fun to some players than PvP. Do not confuse work with gaming.

For 10 years i invested money into this dog shit game. This game is pay to win. This is why i quit after cwest watching Sinins pvp videos who is absolutely dog water when it comes to actual skill. Pvp in knight online is brain dead and nothing about it is special. Runescape and Wow have better pvp machanics than this dog shit game which makes me wonder why the hell i played it for so long. I even hated on games like wow for the cartoonish graphics. I honestly wish i never played this game or spent any money on it.

Well HardCoreKillah sorry to hear it but that has nothing to do with the post. @Sede I can either run my archers, also a 83/10 war I can run wit ha DB priest on genie with auto loot. Wondering what my best option is. I enjoy high class items to upgrade but I mean whatever would be just best money for buying pots and building up some side gold. appreciate the people trying to help the true purpose of this post. Also HardCoreKillah I didn't spend much at all getting my character going on steam ko cypher, pretty active PK and I have been enjoying it. Mithrils are now a daily quest so you can farm a 7-8 set pretty easy same for your person weps.

I mean m8 I PK frequently, I'm looking or my best option for when I am either working, sleeping, afk etc etc to farm at with my options below. Appreciate any info you can provide.