Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Best frag you ever did on a war ?

This is a discussion on Best frag you ever did on a war ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow u r so smart u say that coz u see yarmouk with hell blood +9 too ?? http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=YarmouK Damn ...
Page: 3

Aurora

Wow u r so smart u say that coz u see yarmouk with hell blood +9 too ??

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=YarmouK

Damn i expected more from u aurora yarmouk is IIDemonS Renamed ...

And you know its duplicated wow how u know that?? u duplicated it and than sold to me ???

Btw i used to talk with aurora i dunno why she like to flame people and turn friendly people in enemy. She used to have alot of virtual friends on orc side now she have noone i can see why...
    If you want talk about that go msn dont turn that topic in a flame war . Dont expect my respect on msn anymore.[/b]
    Why you are so angry Vitor? Who has a lil IQ can realize it is dupe, c'mon.. Here is Manes. How can an item be upgraded to +9 even not many +8? Explain me this pls. I accepted your successful upgrade shard +9 but this is not acceptable. There are hundreds of shard +8 but not Hell Blood +8. It is just same as Lugias +9, Hell Breaker +9 you know.

And i did not tell that YOU duped. I just said it is a duplicated item. Recognize it. I am NOT flaming YOU. My flame againts the ITEM. REALIZE. KV clan flamed in Turkish forums cuz they said "We are the best." and ALL know they duped those items. If they were decent ppl it would never happen. Playing with those crazy items is easy, but if you are ingenuous no problem then.

Don't expect people's respect with duplicated items. If you insist it is not a duplicated item, then show me the fraps of the upgrade. You don't have it, i know i know, you are not duper just babashopper.

PS: I am not saying that you are a noobie. You are a good player even as rouge or mage. Think about my point. If i got a duplicated crazy item on my hand and start topic for advertize, you would just act like me and show my cheat.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

i only play at thrursday night war (ends in 5 min), check yourself

Aurora

go away with your duped hell blood 9
    you dont diserve to play on manes[/b]
    No Ironik. My point is not that pls. I am just against the advertize with a duplicated item. He plays good.

And to the person who said that "Not all +9 items wiped." Ofc not all +9 items wiped, actually none of them wiped. But if you are wise enough, you can understand which item can be possible, which can not.

IroniK

i only see someone prood to make lot of kill with an item that he knows is duplicated

Aurora

i only see someone prood to make lot of kill with an item that he knows is duplicated[/b]
    That's my point!

Unfortunately Vitor insists not to understand this. Anyway..

Yaya funny how KV clan also flame ko4life because they can beat sometimes the party gangster with their sweet items :P

But sad to be strong now when all people hate you and know you are cheater. And how you can still be pwned :
    http://www.izlesene.com/video/oyun-t...livacip/486528

Anyway gratz for you score but like I said its pretty strange to own a such staff when you are still wearing armors +7 :huh:
    But I hope GM will do something about the 5/6 illegals items in Manes (1 HB +9, 1 DV +9, 1 exc raptor +9, 1 Lugias +9, 1 Hell Blood +9, 1 Giga +9) Dunno for how many illegals jewels after...

lil_mageskillz

my best score was 56 lol. dont know how u guys get over 100. :P

my sig cause im a noob :lol:

nice...[/b]

wtf is up with your sig?!

is that a real photo?!

jeeez....

manveerj

I saw someone who had like 212 in there sig :P

PaPaSmurF

My best is in my sig. :P

I only went to 2~3 weeks worth of wars though. I could get more but I'm never on any more. :\

Banned

goldenkam had 130 kills at xig as warior, cannot find ss since iam at work :@

8) <3 insomnio

best i did on girakon was 130+ as warrior and in same war clannie warrior also had 120+ kills xD

Banned Senior Member

8) <3 insomnio[/b]
    wow nice

btw only 2 clans in that Battle Hero List :P then we know the 2 best clans in that server

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast