Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Best frag you ever did on a war ?

This is a discussion on Best frag you ever did on a war ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No Ironik. My point is not that pls. I am just against the advertize with a duplicated item . He ...
Page: 4

unsolved_mystery

No Ironik. My point is not that pls. I am just against the advertize with a duplicated item. He plays good.

And to the person who said that "Not all +9 items wiped." Ofc not all +9 items wiped, actually none of them wiped. But if you are wise enough, you can understand which item can be possible, which can not.[/b]
    so just because you say it isnt possible, now suddenly the world stops?
    who says an item can't be made +9 with a little luck.
    honeslty i think anything is possible.
    manes is old enough to have plenty +8's.
    so what if some guy got lucky and threw it up there with a trina?
    just because the server isnt the oldest, and just because you say so the item will burn.
    he might not have proof about him making it, but you also dont have proof its duplicated.
    so why try to ruin his thread with something you have no proof about.
    i smell jealousy.

Enought luck and balls to try upgrade staff +8 to +9 when he is still using armors +7 ?
    Yes why not... someone want leave KO and put the only 1 Hell Blood +8 in Manes to try +9.. and it works ! GG !

Some people are so retard here :|
    Please dont speak if you dont know what you are talking about, you dont even play Manes... Oldest servers like Ares / Diez / Beramus / etc... are totally different, its another world

As I said... only few crazy items are not legit.
    Manes have some weapons/armors +9 like shard/raptors/chitin legit and even maybe 1 Dark Vane +9 (own by the most powerfull guy in Manes)

IroniK

Lightbulb

just because the server isnt the oldest, and just because you say so the item will burn.
    he might not have proof about him making it, but you also dont have proof its duplicated.
    i smell jealousy.[/b]

man you dont know how is going manes, pls dont say we are jealous

even Idemon knows that he got a duped item

the fact is that he shows here that he is prood to use it

Aurora

i smell jealousy.[/b]
    Your answer given by Manesians. And Manes is NOT old enough for +9 BF items. +8 is ok, but +9 is NOT.

And why i'm gonna be jealous? I'm just asking how can someone be proud of himself with a non-legit item. If i want, i can get a Hell Breaker +9. Easy these days just a bit money enough for it. But i prefer playing with decent items that can be possible to make IN GAME w/o cheat.

And another strange thing about IIDemons.. I am NOT saying this. The people who i party with says, "He uses GATE w/o moving his hands up." "Uses skills rapidly. 3 skills in 3 seconds." I know nothing about cheats, so i can't say he cheats. But people think TBL editing.

I have nothing to say more. Tnx to the ppl who realize my point.

Banned

Your answer given by Manesians. And Manes is NOT old enough for +9 BF items. +8 is ok, but +9 is NOT.
    I know nothing about cheats, so i can't say he cheats.

And why i'm gonna be jealous? I'm just asking how can someone be proud of himself with a non-legit item. If i want, i can get a Hell Breaker +9. Easy these days just a bit money enough for it. But i prefer playing with decent items that can be possible to make IN GAME w/o cheat.

And another strange thing about IIDemons.. I am NOT saying this. The people who i party with says, "He uses GATE w/o moving his hands up." "Uses skills rapidly. 3 skills in 3 seconds." I know nothing about cheats, so i can't say he cheats. But people think TBL editing.

I have nothing to say more. Tnx to the ppl who realize my point.[/b]

Yes demons also spike me once and he is a mage how is that possible ?

Aurora after all u did and said why dont u just leave me alone go play ur game .

What r u going to say next ? demons np transfer ?

Im going to get dragon soon and im already telling u that so pls dont tell everyone look demons is doing np transfer.Just leave me, i used to like u before i saw that I jealous side of you.

I play ko for 7 years and u wanna tell me that i use gate and skills too fast and im a cheater ? I can log my assassin and use skills fast too want see it ? nvm u gonna call me cheater anyway :S Look his minor wow too fast cheater -_-

What is you problem ?your are not happy with ur own character ? Stop look what the others have and look what u have be happy with it.

I already ask you to do not turn this topic in a flame war and you did it good job.

Aurora

Yes demons also spike me before and he is a mage how is that possible ?

Aurora after all u did and said why dont u just leave me alone go play ur game .

What r u going to say next ? demons np transfer ?

Im going to get dragon soon and im already telling u that so pls dont tell everyone im doing np transfer just leave me i used to like u before i saw that side of you.

I play ko for 7 years and u wanna tell me that i use gate too fast and im a cheater ?

Your are not happy with ur own character ? Stop look what the others have and look what u have be happy with it.[/b]
    Read my post again. I wrote here what people say, right? Did i say "Demons cheater."? I never insist something that i do not have proof so np transfer flame is a stupid example.

Why you block me in msn when i told what ppl say about you? Did i flame you in msn or just told you ppl's words and isn't it a kind of question if you use something or not? What you did? Block and escape? You know i listened your story about Shard +9 and i supported you in Turkish forums and in game flames. And i had time to listen your skills in game also, but not any more. You always look for a hidden blame after all my words. Best defence is offense. I got it.

Banned

Read my post again. I wrote here what people say, right? Did i say "Demons cheater."? I never insist something that i do not have proof so np transfer flame is a stupid example.

Why you block me in msn when i told what ppl say about you? Did i flame you in msn or just told you ppl's words and isn't it a kind of question if you use something or not? What you did? Block and escape? You know i listened your story about Shard +9 and i supported you in Turkish forums and in game flames. And i had time to listen your skills in game also, but not any more. You always look for a hidden blame after all my words. Best defence is offense. I got it.[/b]

I know what u said on msn and it was like that : Ur atitude in game shows that you are cheater u have msn records there u can see for urself.

Aurora u start all this shit and u know that there is nothing to prove here u were wrong all the time the only thing its usefull for u to say right now is im really sry but ofc i know u wont do that so just stop post here u already fucked up the topic stop it.

There is nothing to fix here anymore u already lost one more "friend" now i see why ur old best in game friend Devot1on stop talk with you.

If you continue to post trying to fix something that cant be fixed i will just ask one friend to close this topic coz for you this conversation will never end.

IroniK

all can see that ppl are able to lie or cheat for a dragon near his name

oh no im sorry, you droped your hb9 in a lycan, i forgot =)

Banned

dupe or legit i dont care...As i dont care if KV clan have all that +9s... The only thing that i care is that i want know the method!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need dual shard+9 duped or legit np but pls give me!!! demons share with me your method pm me your msn

time ago i tried corrupt a gm, i loaded a noob account and pmed the gm and said: Hey im a rich guy, hope u understand what that mean add my msn xxx@xxx

he answer me to dont ask personal info and banned me aq

ps: maybe someone cant notice that is a joke... but the thing about gm is true... i just want checked if was easy corrupt one

Asdadsasddsasdadsadadsa

PS : story of shard +9 is also strange... uh ? no screens of upgrade ? :wacko:

Aurora

I know what u said on msn and it was like that : Ur atitude in game shows that you are cheater u have msn records there u can see for urself.

Aurora u start all this shit and u know that there is nothing to prove here u were wrong all the time the only thing its usefull for u to say right now is im really sry but ofc i know u wont do that so just stop post here u already fucked up the topic stop it.

There is nothing to fix here anymore u already lost one more "friend" now i see why ur old best in game friend Devot1on stop talk with you.

If you continue to post trying to fix something that cant be fixed i will just ask one friend to close this topic coz for you this conversation will never end.[/b]
    I will not try to fix anything cuz i've done nothing to be fixed.

The point is you started this topic to show your score, and i showed the illegal item that u used to hit that score. I did not say u cheated, but i said u are using a duplicated item. I did not say you cheated about skills, but i said the ppl think this.

If you still can't understand, that's not my problem.

The message is given and most ppl get it.

i only see someone prood to make lot of kill with an item that he knows is duplicated[/b]
    That was my goal.

And;

Problem with Devot1on is more more more different from all, and it is not about me, it is about his childish behaviour. Even i still don't speak with him, i respected his request from me and he knows what i'm talking about i guess. Still saved in my inbox. If i were a kind of person like you think, i would publish his mail in ko4life. But i did not -even he abused me in game-, and i will never.

Edit:
    Asdadsasddsasdadsadadsa
    PS : story of shard +9 is also strange... uh ? no screens of upgrade ? :wacko:[/b]
    He told me the way he upgrades. He can't get a SS with that way.

Hey tell me the method please
    Did I have to remove the touch "-" from my keyboard to upgrade some shits ?

Also I dont see the situation in the same point of view.

It's not Aurora who loose "friends" because he flames you or something.
    It's rather some people in your clan who stop start be pretentious and selfish and stop play this game for fun but only for competition and to be famous.
    Unfortunately, you dont have a good image right now.
    It's you who turn friends into enemies like you said and its sad how you guys are playing now.

aurora pls dont send letter to vs you when u have 14 lvls more than me, aint my fault ur party getting gang bang.

Aurora

aurora pls dont send letter to vs you when u have 14 lvls more than me, aint my fault ur party getting gang bang.[/b]
    Who are you? I don't remember i called someone 14 lvls lower to vs. lol

I only send letter for vs to the ppl who fuck up my vs's including 3+ vs 1. Unless i never call anyone to vs. And if someone who has low lvl than me and runs in vs, i put off some of my cloths to encourage him.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

not made by me, but i was support priest in same party, LamChop 3-1
    [/b]
    holy shit :P now thats a sweet kill to death rate

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast