Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Best Gobble Drop

This is a discussion on Best Gobble Drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What are the stats of the ring anyways, if it has been dropped from the turkey or not? I don't ...
Page: 2

What are the stats of the ring anyways, if it has been dropped from the turkey or not? I don't think I have seen it on kodb.

Originally posted by Metalkon
    What are the stats of the ring anyways, if it has been dropped from the turkey or not? I don't think I have seen it on kodb.
    ye it was dropped from turkey...but im not talking about the winged thing at events :lol:

Jaex

Originally posted by The_Dude
    the two screen shots don't even match up. *in one screen shot the guy is at like 20% and the next he's at 80%. *Why such a gap? *

Not only that, but he's in a party so one of the other guys could have beat on Felankor while he was doing r hits to gobbler. *I don't know about the other servers, but on Xig :Greenster: came and spawned Felankor, Ultima's, and Volcanic Rocks at the Gobbler spawn for some gay ass reason (as if it wasn't lagged enough as is). *

I've yet to see any believeable proof that gobbler drops anything other than low lvl uniques.
    I can send Ksc's if you would like. I got that drop from the Gobbler.

The reason for the big xp gap is that when the Gobbler came up, my clannies that were on with me (there were three of us) were rushing to and from each of the Gobbles, trying to get drops. I took that screenie in a rush after getting the drop, then quickly relogged... and then didn't think about taking a screenie OF the ring until much later, when I was tired and camping the long D1 emc spawn. My clannies and I were on for a really long time before we took a break and in that time we managed to get quite a few drops and were very excited about all of them. It wasn't until we all took a short break that I took time to go through all the drops I had on me and take screenies to post in our clan forums.

That's the explanation, take it or leave it... believe it or don't believe it, I don't care. What I post is truth and no lie.

And by the way... I doubt my clan can take Felankor seeing as the level range of our clan is 57-65, containing 9 people, most around lvl 61.

xAraChNiDx

sif drop a ring of felankor when ur non premium jaex u suss bitch

:wub:

Banned

stupid ko, would make sence if it droped anti-turk pendant

Jaex

I hope that one drops next :wub:

Don_alfiere

Make a SS of the KSC

Better...make a Photo (with film, ofc, not digital) of your monitor showing the KSC.

Much better...make video of yourself opening che KO folder and launching the KSC

ANZAC_Mondane

Yeah,, got a few drops today .. but not real good one,,, still after my Anti Turk Pendant ,, we kill the Gooble 3 times faster in Western Time,, ,Due to not as much lag adn No Turk In Gylptodont TS <_<

Mario

i think gobble (same as remnants) are dropin low class uniques... so u cant find items like IN, IB, even not elf belt - only belt of dex...

Jaex

Originally posted by Don_alfiere
    Make a SS of the KSC

Better...make a Photo (with film, ofc, not digital) of your monitor showing the KSC.

Much better...make video of yourself opening che KO folder and launching the KSC
    Lol - okay, no one who doesn't know me in game wants to believe me. Like I said idc - what I've posted is truth. Believe if you want to or not.

In game friends and Attila gang (you guys know who you are) :wub:

I'm just glad to get a RoF :lol:

:pic:

Originally posted by Jaex+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jaex)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Don_alfiere
    Make a SS of the KSC

Lol - okay, no one who doesn't know me in game wants to believe me. Like I said idc - what I've posted is truth. Believe if you want to or not.

I'm just glad to get a RoF :lol:[/b]
    its hard to believe becoz its being killed all over servers and only u got rof ....

Grolly

I talked to the GM and he said that RotF isnt in the droplist for gobbles.

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Jaex+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jaex)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Don_alfiere
    Make a SS of the KSC

I'm just glad to get a RoF :lol:[/b]

BITCH :wub: :wub:

Jaex

Originally posted by Grolly
    I talked to the GM and he said that RotF isnt in the droplist for gobbles.
    I dunno, all I know is that I got one... probably some glitch on part of KO. Oh well, the first time I will :wub: a glitch from KO :lol:

Like I said - don't believe me, believe me, I don't care. All I have posted is truth.

OLD1953

Could be he was AFK for a minute, the GM spawned a dragon, and one of his clannies got the last hit. Or he lagged and never saw the dragon.

Or, he's full of it. Or someone else is.

Anyhow, ammy of health and ammy of dex are the best I've seen myself.

And IDK why people get so thrilled over Imir rings and the equivalents. Compare to quest rings, and the only real advantage is about 13 defense - which isn't much at all. Imir +1 would be worth 700m, but Imir +0? I don't get it at all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast