Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Best Gobble Drop

This is a discussion on Best Gobble Drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Em I heard that if you get the first hit on the Gobble you will get the box, is that ...
Page: 3

Schultze

Em I heard that if you get the first hit on the Gobble you will get the box, is that true or just something he made up?

DanGaLaRz

yeah he is full of shit i talked to the gm, Rof dont drop from gobbles !! case closed :P maybe he just scammed someone <_< and the only thing ive gotten of these gobbles is lots of ammy's of dex and enough belts of dex to make a +2

DanGaLaRz

its tru

DarkFlare

Originally posted by Jaex+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jaex)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grolly
    I talked to the GM and he said that RotF isnt in the droplist for gobbles.
    I dunno, all I know is that I got one... probably some glitch on part of KO. Oh well, the first time I will :wub: a glitch from KO :lol:

Like I said - don't believe me, believe me, I don't care. All I have posted is truth.[/b]
    slut u biten my line dont think ur kewl now ^_^

Th3Gam3

Originally posted by DanGaLaRz
    yeah he is full of shit i talked to the gm, Rof dont drop from gobbles !! case closed :P maybe he just scammed someone *<_< *and the only thing ive gotten of these gobbles is lots of ammy's of dex and enough belts of dex to make a +2
    Jaex is a girl
    :wub:

DarkFlare

Originally posted by Th3Gam3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Th3Gam3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DanGaLaRz
    yeah he is full of shit i talked to the gm, Rof dont drop from gobbles !! case closed :P maybe he just scammed someone *<_< *and the only thing ive gotten of these gobbles is lots of ammy's of dex and enough belts of dex to make a +2
    Jaex is a girl
    :wub:[/b]
    hahahahahhahahaha

ub3rslart

Originally posted by DanGaLaRz
    since when have GMs ever had a clue about anything

Willows

lol yeah. Didn't some GM tell their server to attack only using Z-R and fists? I kinda doubt their reliability, and if it's simply a moderation staffmember, I'm not sure he'd have access to droptable information anyhow.

As to it being only dropped on one server, and only one of them, I have two things to say. One, the turks might be flipping out right now and speaking twelve kinds of gibberish about a RoF that THEY got, just us english-speaking people would never find out, what with the language barrier and all. Secondly, Kecoon captains DO drop Kekuri rings, only very, very rarely. If I'm not mistaken, this shows that KO is capable of infinitesimal drop rates.

I was one of the trio in that party. It's one sexy ring, and if it IS a glitch that it dropped... well, then I love that glitch :D

RoF = best known drop to any english-speaking-KO4life-visiting player from gobbles.

Yea, one of my friends got dced in a gobbler spawn and he came back and was 64 88% instead of the 63 96% he logged off as... so yea, stranger things have happened lol.

Nigglet

SS would not even do this juctice, the fact is yes ROF isnt in the drop list and GM's spawn a few bosses around the gobble so its very easy to take a SS of the ring and while the gobble is laying dead, but yes congrat on your ROF from Felankor. :wub:

DarkFlare

Originally posted by Willows
    lol yeah. Didn't some GM tell their server to attack only using Z-R and fists? I kinda doubt their reliability, and if it's simply a moderation staffmember, I'm not sure he'd have access to droptable information anyhow.

As to it being only dropped on one server, and only one of them, I have two things to say. One, the turks might be flipping out right now and speaking twelve kinds of gibberish about a RoF that THEY got, just us english-speaking people would never find out, what with the language barrier and all. Secondly, Kecoon captains DO drop Kekuri rings, only very, very rarely. If I'm not mistaken, this shows that KO is capable of infinitesimal drop rates.

I was one of the trio in that party. It's one sexy ring, and if it IS a glitch that it dropped... well, then I love that glitch

RoF = best known drop to any english-speaking-KO4life-visiting player from gobbles.
    hahah for sum reason im thinking this is jaex or sum fag from euphoria clan lol

u idiot u only got one post count and u come st8 here to defend jaex :lol: :lol: :lol:

(if not jaex it prolly threefold)

ill be turk for 5 mins if they gyft rof :wub:

Jaex

Darkflare why are you so dumb - course it's Three.

And like I said don't believe me I don't care. I just don't see why some people say "GM said Gobble doesn't drop it - case closed" when GMs were the idiots that told us not to use skills on the Gobble in the first place... :rollseyes:

I got it from the Gobble - yay lucky me, w/e to people who don't believe me. For those who believe my party of three clannies - lvl 59 rogue, lvl 61 BP and lvl 64 warrior - can take down Felankor, go you :lol:

Some people are really retarded, kill felkankor in town, haha wtf? Since when has felkanor droped a ruby ring? And felkanor ALWAYS drops a gold bar, silver bar and expeiction weapon, where is that huh? they didnt loot 500m+ worth of stuff just got a ss to fool you all? Ya sure..

The_Dude

Originally posted by Th3Gam3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Th3Gam3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DanGaLaRz
    Jaex is a girl
    :wub:[/b]

That's what you think! h43r:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast