Best Items to buy and sell with NTTpoints?

This is a discussion on Best Items to buy and sell with NTTpoints? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I had to buy a few dollars worth of NPoints to verify my account (before they announced the steam server ...
Page: 1

Default Best Items to buy and sell with NTTpoints?

I had to buy a few dollars worth of NPoints to verify my account (before they announced the steam server date, else I wouldn't have bought the npoints) and now I might as well make the most of it. I have 795 NPoints to spend, so I was wondering, what is the best item I can buy (cost efficiently and merchant-time efficiently) with those items? I want to sell it for IGC but don't want to have to merchant it for like a week.

Scrolls always sell pretty well/quickly but I'm sure others more experienced than I can give you a better answer.

im guessing you bought 400 Npoints to verify the account,so with 395 i think what u you could sell fast and worth more would be a scroll undy 60% i think,maybe someone can correct me .

depends on the server you're at. if you are for example on midgard, then i think genie's still sell quite fast there, in older servers pathos gloves/pk scrolls would sell.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    depends on the server you're at. if you are for example on midgard, then i think genie's still sell quite fast there, in older servers pathos gloves/pk scrolls would sell.
    well good thing about genie is you don't have to wait 72hours to sell you can get it from pus and sell right way,so its good too .