Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Best Lvl80 char to be

This is a discussion on Best Lvl80 char to be within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BP and rogue (minor/heal and cure)...
Page: 2

BP and rogue (minor/heal and cure)

DavidCopperfield_

Level 80 light mage and int priest are the best class for me

Banned

In my opinion.
    Rouge
    Why?
    1. Critical point (spike r trust) paper mage /rogue/warrior/prist (with qest jewellery, low items) - fast kill
    2. Armor Cancellation (tank prist bye bye) :S
    3. Solo pk.
    4. Cure.
    5. Need only hp(scrol) for pk (min).
    6. Rogue >(vs) another class(with the same lvl and items(or little worse) "Requirements: perfect minor-combo"
    7. Minor > 720 hp pot.
    You can fun with bp but without good items, batle prist = press ok and bp almost first target in party.
    Warrior always need prist (too many debufers).
    Mage need: another mage,good items and prist.

But if u have UBER items -> every character = pwn, in my opinion.[/b]
    right but 8. LightFeet WTF

Rogue is the best class no doubt

Pure 100% tanker priest.

There is no better satisfaction in the world then taking numerous parties and pissing people off because you just wont friggin die already.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Why do ppl keep making topics like this?
    There is no best class it's everything depends on the player who's playing the character.

DeHealer

In my opinion.
    Rouge
    Why?
    1. Critical point (spike r trust) paper mage /rogue/warrior/prist (with qest jewellery, low items) - fast kill
    2. Armor Cancellation (tank prist bye bye) :S
    3. Solo pk.
    4. Cure.
    5. Need only hp(scrol) for pk (min).
    6. Rogue >(vs) another class(with the same lvl and items(or little worse) "Requirements: perfect minor-combo"
    7. Minor > 720 hp pot.
    You can fun with bp but without good items, batle prist = press ok and bp almost first target in party.
    Warrior always need prist (too many debufers).
    Mage need: another mage,good items and prist.

But if u have UBER items -> every character = pwn, in my opinion.[/b]
    It has very low % of sucess (Also has a special animation, like when draining) and it can be cured ^^

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

i prefer warrior =)
    becouse i can shield up and piss off ppl running in the middle of 30 enemys without die, while my priest is thinking "omfg this retard is doing that again, stop fking around and kill someone"

Banned

on a newer server a rogue.. on an old one a priest

old servers too stacked with dagger defence.. (some people even have shit like fp boots 35 dd in cypher -_-)

but in a newer server it would be so ownage..

priest on old server cuz with top items you can be a super tank or a bad ass heavy hitter (or both :<)

Banned

if you are in a decent clan with a decent priests .... Then definitally a warrior...
    if you are clanless or like soloing ROGUE as SIN is your number one choice
    if you and have one or two friends to pk with play as BP ... good choice .

Mages are boring after lvl 80 ...only as lighting but still you will die and get bored quickly

Banned

Int bp unbeatable with duff and past restore in 1V1, sin for the dmg

Pure 100% tanker priest.

There is no better satisfaction in the world then taking numerous parties and pissing people off because you just wont friggin die already.[/b]
    BOOOO can tank more parties than you, but he can also kill them all, and you can&#39;t do that with int =)

so my theory is: ROGUE > PRIEST
    hum sorry, I&#39;m wrong, it is : BABASHOP+MINORPEDAL > LEGIT

:P

aaslund

depends what u enjoy the most
    and what u have

u can have a 80 warrior with normal gear but for the same price u van have a mage with very good gear
    so the one with the mage would have moore fun i think[/b]
    the mage gear aint that much cheaper.. a elysium +8 and imir rings +1 and 2 aint cheap..

I&#39;d say for killing really really quickly, int bp with debuffs. Nothing kills faster than torment + parasite. Although int bp can tank quite a lot, if enough people attack you, theres no way your going to heal yourself without getting canceled. So if you really want to take on HUGE parties, I&#39;d say rogue just because you can run, turn around kill someone quickly, and keep running and turn around again and continue. Plus critical point is great in those types of drive by kills.

Taeho

Int priest>warrior>mage>rogue
    it all depends on your gear because if you are int priest and have like chitin shield you can tank anyone and you get a smite hammer and subside parasite and torment the person you are attacking with full heal i garanty you that you will kill him unless he can constantly cure but you still can full heal yourself....and i have had experience warrior>rogue because warriors spam like 600 dmg on rogue when they are lvl 80 and rogues cant overminor 600 dmg and their spikes only do like 500 dmg to the warriors which they can outpot the dmg in 1 potion of favor and mage is pretty good if you go ice or lightning if you go ice then you just slide the person you are attacking and they cant r attack you. Lightning is very good because the stun is very annoying to rogues because they cant minor and most rogues dont carry potion of favors. Rogue is last when lvl 80 because their skill doesnt do much dmg and their hp and ac isnt that good either so i would go with priest or warrior at lvl 80[/b]
    My question to you is have you ever played a 80 sin or even a 80 warrior? 600DMG is what any average rogue would outminor easily. On my lvl 70 i outminored 700+ dmg not including R attack and killed several lvl 80 warriors in VS&#39;es.
    Sure my spike didn&#39;t do much more then 600 but bloody beast along with a decent combo will take down any lvl 80 warrior.
    And god if got a lvl 80 sin i&#39;d love to see any warrior outpot me. Only way would be if they use a talia and 45+ DD from armor/accessories and abyss pots.
    On topic i&#39;d love to have a lvl 80 rogue, I Don&#39;t think there is any &#39;real&#39; best class as every class have it&#39;s pro&#39;s and con&#39;s and in the end it comes down to the person who is playing it.
    Warrior would be good with a priest but if you are solo and get duffed then you will be worthless while a rogue is the perfect solo character and a good party char too but lacks the constant high spam damage and tanking abilities.
    Priest and mage i don&#39;t have any really good experience with but a 80 ice mage with that freeze skill can mess up a party pretty good.

Imhotep

lvl 80 equipped fire mage, no question Minor resist > Magic sheild, Vampric fire > critical point. bb ^^

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast