Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Best parties in CZ in Carnac West

This is a discussion on Best parties in CZ in Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well few clannies of u told me that u are the clan leader..and u choosing what to do and what ...
Page: 8

The One And Only Senior Member

well few clannies of u told me that u are the clan leader..and u choosing what to do and what not...

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    well few clannies of u told me that u are the clan leader..and u choosing what to do and what not...
    post #103

but if you know better what going on in LL than me, there is no point to aruge.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Draven should not reply to a noob..methinks

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

well... untrustable?
    i bet that i am more trustie more then u
    patel is liar?thats means that he isn't trustable ? he scammed someone ?
    understand it.
    CUBAN SCAMMED ABOUT 5K+ USD FROM PUFFY SO DONT COME TO ME AND SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BADFAMILY TRUSTABLITY.
    second thing.
    this guy started to spam in arena that degano is scammer.
    reason ? no idea , he just saying that so maybe he will get money for nothing only because of that he was spamming in moradon.
    ANYWAY DONT EVEN TRY TO TALK ABOUT BADFAMILY TRUSTABILITY.

PS:if you guys asking what cuban scammed puffy exactly , here is it :
    Warrior Shell set +11rev(u can sell it for about 1~1.3K USD nowadays I guess)
    Dual PE +3.(Dont know the price of it ..)
    Iron necklace +3(u can sell it for about 1.2k~1.3k USD nowadays)
    String of skulls +3.(u can sell it for 330~360USD nowdays I think)
    Hell Breaker +11rev(u can sell it for about 2k USD nowadays)
    RoCs +3.(u can sell it for about 900USD+ nowadays)
    Chitin Shield +0(clannie of me sold for 1.3k USD few days ago)

wrote to u few items ,
    we can make sure about that all of them cost 5k+ usd.
    and CUBAN SCAMMED ALL OF THEM FROM PUFFY......
    I got something i was wondering, you're saying cuban scammed ALL of those from Puffy, I might not know the full story, but wasn't puffy with like +8/+1's before Cuban came? then Cuban geared out that char himself. So if you wanna say he scammed him, didn't he basically just scam him the +8/+1's that char already had? since Cuban was the one that put the +9/+3 on that char.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    I got something i was wondering, you're saying cuban scammed ALL of those from Puffy, I might not know the full story, but wasn't puffy with like +8/+1's before Cuban came? then Cuban geared out that char himself. So if you wanna say he scammed him, didn't he basically just scam him the +8/+1's that char already had? since Cuban was the one that put the +9/+3 on that char.
    yea puffy was with shels 8, uniqs +1, still he left him with nothing exept krowaz set 7 .Also im not sure what % of that +3/9 was bought just by Cuban. The CS was actualy scammed from JackTR since Cuban didint pay him full cash for new warrior + that CS.

I just logged in to mention one thing. Everyone accuses Perfection for "the biggest e-penis on the server". Really? All I hear him say is that BF can stand against Integ anyday, and for all I know that's very true. We have offered them a proposition long time ago, particularly the 8v8, but they keep rejecting over and over. Honestly, I haven't heard any false statements yet from Perfection to be called an e-penis.

Quote Originally Posted by halelus07 View Post
    I haven't heard any false statements yet from Perfection to be called an e-penis.
    you haven't been reading enough

i been nting quite much between orc and h side, and i gotta say that all of the mentioned parties/players ofc are strong, but ill put my money on bf in a 8 vs 8 fight vs any other clan tbh

with that said, strongest and most respected isnt the same, always respected mh, hf and LL (at least til ergo got king) a lot more!

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

I just logged in to mention one thing. Everyone accuses Perfection for "the biggest e-penis on the server". Really? All I hear him say is that BF can stand against Integ anyday, and for all I know that's very true. We have offered them a proposition long time ago, particularly the 8v8, but they keep rejecting over and over. Honestly, I haven't heard any false statements yet from Perfection to be called an e-penis.

There is nothing wron with him saying Bf can stand up to Integ. He can say that all he wants cuz its true i agree with that.

What pisses people off is his lack of humility. And his we the best attitude.

"BF RULE ALLL PWN U NOOBS" kinda shit.

Ive seen some other clans destroy BF paries ive seen other parties destroy Integ parties Ive seen all clans get destroyed at one point.

This perfection just doenst like to admit it. If his clan loses "it was badLfamily clan they noobs" or he pulls out the "its 3 priest so they noobs"

SINCE i started this topic can I opt to BAN perfection from posting here?

well BadLFamily isnt BF...

The One And Only Senior Member

well..
    puffy had decent gear before about +8/+2 something like that
    at the moment he got krowaz set +7 and to be honestly he made more gbs and items after cuban got into share with him , its not like he just stopped to making money..
    so i can say that he made to krowaz set by his self.
    and he got rappy+1rev..
    so totaly his account dont have anything except rappy+1rev , krowaz set +7 ,
    so as u see...
    cuban didn't let him know about that he taking everything so we can call it scam since he didn't said anything and since he took more then what he needed to take..
    at the first month that cuban scammed him he said i can give him the cs and we will finish that story?
    so puffy said yes , just give me that we will forget it .
    and he said ok
    and just dissapeared stopped to talk about it .. wonted give him anything
    anyway
    in other words
    HE IS FUCKING SCAMMER.
    they are all idiots that jealous us..
    they cry when I am saying that if someone think he is better then us
    we are up for 8v8..

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    you haven't been reading enough
    stfu idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    There is nothing wron with him saying Bf can stand up to Integ. He can say that all he wants cuz its true i agree with that.

Ive seen some other clans destroy BF paries ive seen other parties destroy Integ parties Ive seen all clans get destroyed at one point.

This perfection just doenst like to admit it. If his clan loses "it was badLfamily clan they noobs" or he pulls out the "its 3 priest so they noobs"

I never said that we are the best because people will start to cry like u.
    I just said that if someone saying that there is any clan that can win us in cwest.
    we are up for 8v8.
    stop cry then u little baby.

well BadLFamily isnt BF...
    thats what I exactly said,
    the blf people are not strong like BF people ...
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 09-21-2011 at 03:55 PM.

stfu idiot.
    u mad
    10chars

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post

"it was badLfamily clan they noobs" Not a false statement.
    "its 3 priest so they noobs" Not a false statement.
    "BF RULE ALLL PWN U NOOBS" Seriously? Did you just mention a joke to claim the reason why you're calling Perfection an e-penis?
    Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    u mad
    10chars
    Ali, right? Ali, you seem to be very offended that Perfection is claiming to be in one of the best clans in the server. And you call that egoism. But then again, it's a true statement. I've read everybody's post in this thread, and yet I haven't caught Perfection saying anything egoistic. If Perfection wants to talk highly of himself and his clan, he has the right to do so, only if he doesn't claim false statements.

u do know ego doesn't mean making up stories, u think because someone says the truth that he doesn't have an ego? no it just means they can "back it up", but it's still ego.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i should rename this topic then cuz people are jsut choosing themselves.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast