Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Best parties in CZ in Carnac West

This is a discussion on Best parties in CZ in Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by halelus07 "it was badLfamily clan they noobs" Not a false statement. "its 3 priest so they noobs" ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by halelus07 View Post
    "it was badLfamily clan they noobs" Not a false statement.
    "its 3 priest so they noobs" Not a false statement.
    "BF RULE ALLL PWN U NOOBS" Seriously? Did you just mention a joke to claim the reason why you're calling Perfection an e-penis?

Ali, right? Ali, you seem to be very offended that Perfection is claiming to be in one of the best clans in the server. And you call that egoism. But then again, it's a true statement. I've read everybody's post in this thread, and yet I haven't caught Perfection saying anything egoistic. If Perfection wants to talk highly of himself and his clan, he has the right to do so, only if he doesn't claim false statements.
    idc about perfection, he always get his ass in stupid fight, and yea he spoke about his clan IS the best in the server in an other topic its just that u didnt read it

Up for Best DCZ players topic being heaps better than this topic

This little fire needs some more to burn!!!

Best party?? That would be any party I was in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    u do know ego doesn't mean making up stories, u think because someone says the truth that he doesn't have an ego? no it just means they can "back it up", but it's still ego.
    You certainly have a valid point, but personally I wouldn't nor couldn't judge that person when he's talking the truth.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

You certainly have a valid point, but personally I wouldn't nor couldn't judge that person when he's talking the truth.
    truth or not it doenst mean he can come in here talking shit when no one insulted him or his clan. He can state his opinion but he can state it without the flames ya dig?

Ill be first to say when i was human i enjoyed fighting BadFamily it was always a challenge. No one ever said badfamily sucks in this thread.

Perfection gives a bad name to his clan.

Little archer Senior Member

perfection you really try very hard when typing those long ass replies, you put all your thoughts and heart on the line bro and thats imo very sweet and touching.

must defend your knight online clan at all costs... they dont know shit, you own the truth and you must let them know.

fight for your cause bro, change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    noob pt as always, u must play with 3priests for do anything in cz really ...
    with 2priests u are nothing ... NOTHING!
    Maria nowadays playing like shit , dont know who play on it now but nowadays who ever play on it dont doing the dbuffer's job.
    novato is nothing much as rogue to be honestly not geared , not doing anything much in cz in pk ..
    when people from any partys of orcs getting dbuffs i dont see him following the target.
    ighostfarmeri is pretty gg geared as i see.. but when he play with 1more priest and no 2 he is nothing
    also with more 2 he is noob but still totaly integrity is nothing with 2priests..
    to be honestly ingrity isn't coming to cz really with less then 3priests.. if they dont have 3priests they dont come..

can be better pt but this party is still kick the ass of everyone =)
    stop with ur trash talk and do 8vs 8

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

1) tHeUnBeAtAble
    2) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    3) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    4) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    5) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    6) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    7) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    8) tHeUnBeAtAbLe

Man if that party ever formed up,... it would be unbeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    truth or not it doenst mean he can come in here talking shit when no one insulted him or his clan. He can state his opinion but he can state it without the flames ya dig?

Ill be first to say when i was human i enjoyed fighting BadFamily it was always a challenge. No one ever said badfamily sucks in this thread.

Perfection gives a bad name to his clan.
    That's exactly what he did, Perfection stated his opinion. Go back to Perfection's first post on this thread and read it... He didn't insult anyone now did he?
    Last edited by halelus07; 09-22-2011 at 12:05 AM.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    1) tHeUnBeAtAble
    2) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    3) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    4) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    5) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    6) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    7) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    8) tHeUnBeAtAbLe

Man if that party ever formed up,... it would be unbeatable.
    you fuckin fail

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

That's exactly what he did, Perfection stated his opinion. Go back to Perfection's first post on this thread and read it... He didn't insult anyone now did he?
    His first post was a flame.... It was directed at me cuz the jackass thought i was in integrity. Even though u dont think it is im sure the rest of the forum disagrees with u. But enough about Perfection I just added him to my ignore list this way i dont have to put up with retarded post with retarded English by a retarded man.

Back to topic!

I cant wait to see overdose clan in action they seem to have decent gear but are most of the time exping!

And also felix is bringing back a clan so i wanna see how his clan will do

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    you fuckin fail
    It's an l isn't it? Still the same word. Guess who fails? Oh that's right, you.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    yea puffy was with shels 8, uniqs +1, still he left him with nothing exept krowaz set 7 .Also im not sure what % of that +3/9 was bought just by Cuban. The CS was actualy scammed from JackTR since Cuban didint pay him full cash for new warrior + that CS.
    hold on sec regis see no one has the story right that CSwas bought from Mariuce A.k.a old Synsation cuban paid 850 Canadian... Puffy subject he was left with krowaz set 7 made by cuban for warrior it was worth a lot of money back then plus another 15 more krowaz in the in hotess since cuban was trying to make + 8 also put down money and time prem/pots/sc/ from his pocket over a year you were in jackpot and cuban was sharer with puffy from legacy he also help level from 81 to 83 the fact is that when cuban was playing Puffy everyone call puffy/Cuban babashopper gm shopper all that hate when cuban took his items puffy came with the story he he scam all of it BULLSHIT... Burak try yo scam cuban after cuban finish his payment cuban has the proof of that and he was never given the change to post he was ban right away and every account his friend gave him to post it was ban for traspassing so he gave up...

G4ru

best party human side
    Im4opti ( now Optiauditore)
    Bonushit
    bunnyauditore
    gostfarmer
    mindrot
    novato
    ezioauditore
    mariaAuditore

orc side hard for kill but no imposible :
    mages noobz animosity :
    any any meles this side i no put name because then you put something and always put other things first read the topic and think xD

i have the best party to piss off everyone i called it the gay party the one made agianst animosity because we had no meele on 6 priest and 2 sin... and not any ordinary sin Orazio and Ezio it was fun just imagen how piss off animosity was hahaha

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast