Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Best parties in CZ in Carnac West

This is a discussion on Best parties in CZ in Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe Hmm he was a mod? Am I seeing something new here? Nonetheless, a topic where you ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Hmm he was a mod? Am I seeing something new here? Nonetheless, a topic where you stroke each others egos... that was so last decade with this game... anyways, I don't even know why this topic exists... as coolboy said... if blacki's mage party was the one owning CZ, then that just shows how terrible the rest of you are.... and if you don't get the message from that, I'm saying you got owned by a bunch teribads... so you must be even more tera-teribads.
    Ima dubstep it to them maeby then they understand.

*WUBWUBWUBWUB T-T-T-Te-Te-Teribads! WUBWUBWUB*

nik you pussy im still waiting for the day we 8 v 8 bro oh wait u cant cuz u got no one to play with :/ and everyone hates you keep trolling

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Sorry I have to LOL @ ur english and @ "nub". And I'm a nobody, but that doesn't stop me from saying that I do think you're an annoying prick. No offense but that's just what I think. And really? U have to be an admin to say "ban integrity and badfamily"? Wow I guess I'm really cool then.
    another dumbass without friends..

tbh Badfamily and intergrity if u guys want to see which one is better go to sexyko 8 v 8 there same items same lvl etc. go 2 priest meele mage w/e u guys want settle it there. it will show who has more skills and no excuses :P and i gotta say LL is a gg clan to fight in cz.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    tbh Badfamily and intergrity if u guys want to see which one is better go to sexyko 8 v 8 there same items same lvl etc. go 2 priest meele mage w/e u guys want settle it there. it will show who has more skills and no excuses :P and i gotta say LL is a gg clan to fight in cz.
    dont gonna download private server in there.
    I got hacked 1time already , its enough for me.
    if they got balls they can pm me in-game and make that 8v8...

about bbp
    ya as I said they are the strongest clan in human side. :P

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

My nigga blackii

yo go msn smasher

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

nik you pussy im still waiting for the day we 8 v 8 bro oh wait u cant cuz u got no one to play with :/ and everyone hates you keep trolling
    That hurts my feelings man,... I want to have gamer friends!... I don't want to be a troll!

I guess I'm asking for too much eh?

Anyways you're still a baddie and I stand by what I said... if you're party was actually the best in CZ then the rest of the people must be teribad.

The king. Senior Member

lol my ass 3 priest and meele pt with full + 9 's vsing a mage pt with 2 priest gg and another thing is that we roll them a billion times as well we kill their duffer than mage then they all town like a bunch of scrubs. There fucking noobs with 2 priest they cant do shit and if they think they can please 8 v 8 us with 2 priest i will be happy to
    i really do hate this "omg they have 3 priest" its crap, you can have it to if its so good why dont you?,

What if they say omg u are 6mages vs us with only 1 mage blabla its same, just go cz, take ur shots win or lose, but please stop say stuff like that, Or one of ur mages go play a priest and make the odds even.

Nik i know u stand of what u said but u cant even talk cuz ur not even playing in carnac west. like i said when u wanna 8 v 8 just let me know keep trolling bro.

yo s0ft ur hmm a dumbass its not the same having 3 priset and fll meele pt of + 9's 2 duffers and a buffer against 6 mages which 3-4 are geared and rest are in olds? and we still win against them its sad tbh and pking with 3 priest just isn't fun makes it more challenging with 2 bro.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    i really do hate this "omg they have 3 priest" its crap, you can have it to if its so good why dont you?,

What if they say omg u are 6mages vs us with only 1 mage blabla its same, just go cz, take ur shots win or lose, but please stop say stuff like that, Or one of ur mages go play a priest and make the odds even.
    +1 couldn't agree more with u soft. Both teams are allowed 8. Both are free to choose who the hell they want. It's just a cop-out excuse for losing.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Still wondering how Draven hasn't done anything even after posting here.
    It seems he has a personal vendetta against certain people who embarrass him on daily basis but he is too afraid to deal with C-west related issues so he won't get owned ingame.
    Anyway , didn't camazotz say he's going to be more active to stop topics like that? all talks since 2006
    the only one with a vendetta here is you against me. You keep pointing me out becuz of some stupid shit Perfection stirred up...

Owned in game.. lol I dont even know who you are and never fuckin heard of ya in any KO circle...

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    why would Draven do anything? he resigned as a mod already, why would he give a fuck about a bunch of immature people fighting.
    and just lol at thinking he will get "owned" in game if he does something.
    +1 exactly... its Camatotz problem now since he's gonna be super active and needs no help.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Hmm he was a mod? Am I seeing something new here? Nonetheless, a topic where you stroke each others egos... that was so last decade with this game... anyways, I don't even know why this topic exists... as coolboy said... if blacki's mage party was the one owning CZ, then that just shows how terrible the rest of you are.... and if you don't get the message from that, I'm saying you got owned by a bunch teribads... so you must be even more tera-teribads.
    says the self proclaimed greatest legendary , most awesomess mage of all eternity. I bow before all your righteousness.. we mere mortals are not worthy....

We're not worthy - YouTube

Draven... Me > u Cod. bye

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Draven... Me > u Cod. bye
    must be sad to be worse than a mexican

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    must be sad to be worse than a mexican
    or a brazilian who goes to the beach and it starts raining.