Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Best parties in CZ in Carnac West

This is a discussion on Best parties in CZ in Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ah shit he brought up the Jew aids! Shit is about to go down!!!...
Page: 16

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Ah shit he brought up the Jew aids! Shit is about to go down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore View Post
    holy shit i just finished reading the 15 pages of fagotism on this server...

I just want to make a few statments here and thall be it...

Those who dont me im M4. I play on all of cubans chars and then some and I also helped make Integrity.

This is coming from one of the founders of the clan... " There are plenty of more SKILLED players than us on the server" .... However badfamily is not among them...

I dont give a shit if you think your better than us. Play the game, have fun and shut the fuck up!

Perfection has NO life and is probably a fucking virgin who has never felt the warmth of a womans vagina. Fucking grow up! You are a disgrace to that proud nation of israel you baby back bitch....

Integrity is a descent clan that has accomplished alot. Yes they are geared to the max but they do also have some skills. In this game u can have all the skill in the world but without items your just anohter bitch whining about elite players. You also must have skill because all the us.d in the world cant buy you a combo. There has to be a balance.

Im not gonna flame badfamily because of one asshole especially because BF has some great players. ( I think ziegdryd is the best mage on server)

Seriously Perfection stop stroking your 2 inch e-penis because your about to bust and noone wants to catch your jew aids.

BB /closetopic
    This is a bit off topic here, but all the people who I want to see this seem to visit this topic everyday.

M4 me and you are friends and I know you may not be involved in this shit but is Integrity and Limitless trying to completely ruin any decent rep you guys have in this game? You need to have a fucking meeting between you, cuban and Regis or something. 1st this 21 GB being split between your 2 clans bullshit, and now for the 2nd time I have a clannie complaining to me about getting shit looted to them in ED in a full Integrity/Limitless party. WTF are you guys doing? Here I have clannies who want to start looting all your guys crap for this and ofc I'm telling them no its not the right thing to do, and now it happens again today. Look I and the rest of Hellsfury have friends in both of these clans I dont want to see these kinds of problems. I know 1 person cant control if someone crap loots in ED, but 3 times in 2 days is starting to be a pattern, please figure this shit out.

Ontopic : CZ has been getting more and more fun. Thanks for the GG fights/wars etc to all the orcs.

actualy it was regiss who did ninja loot this time 2 bad i missed screens but anyway gratz to ivymike and "his" sweety gold bar.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

lol god i love being orc now

Little archer Senior Member

limitless always been known for jacking ed loots

-last room, 2 people would get loot before bbp mage? loot crap twice and just THEN escape.
    -ed not going as planned? spam escape and ruin ed for 8 people
    -the guy felt the party was not gg enough? regroup once deva is dead and ninja it

nothing new really

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    This is a bit off topic here, but all the people who I want to see this seem to visit this topic everyday.

M4 me and you are friends and I know you may not be involved in this shit but is Integrity and Limitless trying to completely ruin any decent rep you guys have in this game? You need to have a fucking meeting between you, cuban and Regis or something. 1st this 21 GB being split between your 2 clans bullshit, and now for the 2nd time I have a clannie complaining to me about getting shit looted to them in ED in a full Integrity/Limitless party. WTF are you guys doing? Here I have clannies who want to start looting all your guys crap for this and ofc I'm telling them no its not the right thing to do, and now it happens again today. Look I and the rest of Hellsfury have friends in both of these clans I dont want to see these kinds of problems. I know 1 person cant control if someone crap loots in ED, but 3 times in 2 days is starting to be a pattern, please figure this shit out.

Ontopic : CZ has been getting more and more fun. Thanks for the GG fights/wars etc to all the orcs.

TBH I didn't know these kinds of things have been going on. I hate to sound ignorant to these things but the fact is I don't even play and was completely oblivious to all that has been happening. Ray called me the night ergo took the 21gbs out of the kingship. When I confronted cuban about it he had been at work all day so I guess it was an arrangement bet ween renzo and ergo. This friday I will be re-gearing AurelioAuditore and coming back to game. I admit based on what I am reading here on this forum this clan does not live up to its name and I swear im gonna do whatever I can to change that. What was done with the 21gb I cant change and that stain on our rep is there. Id be more than willing to rectify that situation its just that I realy dont know how. Perhaps ill sell the next couple felankor drops and use kingship to give away the money... I dunno realy what to do there... but i swear ill get the 21gbs back to the players even if I have to baba the coins from the chinks.

As for looting shit... I can only take responsibility for Integrity. It would be out of place for me to try and make any demands of limitless clan. I can only hope that they will understand my disdain for what they have been accused of doing and stop all together

chris

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post

if you got some problems to solve pm xergoproxy, i dont care anymore since i was aganst this ally and kingship.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebikini View Post
    actualy it was regiss who did ninja loot this time 2 bad i missed screens but anyway gratz to ivymike and "his" sweety gold bar.
    2 bad that you didint told the whole story, on last 2 mobs 6 craps was looted. Was ivymike turn so i fixed it out. But noooo ofc im the bad one!

IT WAS ME THAT LOOTED YOU CRAP GO SUXSSSS YA SELF <3 when is ed btw

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    IT WAS ME THAT LOOTED YOU CRAP GO SUXSSSS YA SELF <3 when is ed btw
    around 2h

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    around 2h
    Dankie,Shukran, Orkun, Do Jeh, Xie Xie, Dêkuji, Tak, Dank je wel, Thank You, Ta, Kiitos, Moshakir, Merci, Danke, Evkaristo, Mahalo, Toda, Sukria, Takk, Go raibh, maith agat, Grazie, Arigato, Kamsa hamnida, Takk, Salamat po, Dziekuje, Obrigado, Spacibo, Gracias, Asante, Tack, Kabkoon krup (if you are a male), Kabkoon ka (if you are a female), Cam ôn

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    Dankie,Shukran, Orkun, Do Jeh, Xie Xie, Dêkuji, Tak, Dank je wel, Thank You, Ta, Kiitos, Moshakir, Merci, Danke, Evkaristo, Mahalo, Toda, Sukria, Takk, Go raibh, maith agat, Grazie, Arigato, Kamsa hamnida, Takk, Salamat po, Dziekuje, Obrigado, Spacibo, Gracias, Asante, Tack, Kabkoon krup (if you are a male), Kabkoon ka (if you are a female), Cam ôn
    O_o n/c to that xD

Well thank you for the response both M4 and Regiss. When I posted that this morning I was really pissed off. Not normally my style to post something all public like this, normally I would take something to pm's if I had an issue. Just seems everyday for this past week I am hearing complaints.

No need to carry this on any further, we can go back to who is better BF or Integrity. jk lol

I'm surprised LL allied Integ. They rolled anyone and everyone by themselves so why would they need help? I guess they wanted long capes or something but LL has the most nps on the server so that doesnt make sense either. It made more sense when they allied MH because they have similar PK styles although I have noticed recently that Integ has made a lot of progress with their mage parties xD. Anywho back on topic I still think a 5 melee (3 warrior/2 sin) 2 priest 1 mage BF party that I mentioned earlier is just too damn tough to beat. Ziegdryd is the best support mage I have seen so far on the server.

i really want to do the 8 vs 8 with two priest, i want to keep perfection happy, fully scroll on both side so no bullshit can be argue at the end