Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Best parties in CZ in Carnac West

This is a discussion on Best parties in CZ in Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe 1) tHeUnBeAtAble 2) tHeUnBeAtAbLe 3) tHeUnBeAtAbLe 4) tHeUnBeAtAbLe 5) tHeUnBeAtAbLe 6) tHeUnBeAtAbLe 7) tHeUnBeAtAbLe 8) tHeUnBeAtAbLe ...
Page: 10

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    1) tHeUnBeAtAble
    2) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    3) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    4) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    5) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    6) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    7) tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    8) tHeUnBeAtAbLe

Man if that party ever formed up,... it would be unbeatable.
    That party would probably just sit in mora spamming "legend mage" in shout.
    Doubt it would even go pk cause it might decrease its E-peen by 5 metres.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    That party would probably just sit in mora spamming "legend mage" in shout.
    Doubt it would even go pk cause it might decrease its E-peen by 5 metres.
    naw it would just be a party of people claiming they're better than one another. and then each unbeatable would rage quit because he thought the others were shit.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    hold on sec regis see no one has the story right that CSwas bought from Mariuce A.k.a old Synsation cuban paid 850 Canadian... Puffy subject he was left with krowaz set 7 made by cuban for warrior it was worth a lot of money back then plus another 15 more krowaz in the in hotess since cuban was trying to make + 8 also put down money and time prem/pots/sc/ from his pocket over a year you were in jackpot and cuban was sharer with puffy from legacy he also help level from 81 to 83 the fact is that when cuban was playing Puffy everyone call puffy/Cuban babashopper gm shopper all that hate when cuban took his items puffy came with the story he he scam all of it BULLSHIT... Burak try yo scam cuban after cuban finish his payment cuban has the proof of that and he was never given the change to post he was ban right away and every account his friend gave him to post it was ban for traspassing so he gave up...
    stop lie you fvking dumbass
    some of us got puffy's id/password since cuban scammed him
    and wasn't there any "15" parts of krowaz, there is only the krowaz set that he was using and not tradeable or something , which means 5parts so.... GTFO.
    and he bought by his self by doing some eds raptor+7.. so stop talking bullshit.u are his dog and he even lie to u..
    i don't belive

i have the best party to piss off everyone i called it the gay party the one made agianst animosity because we had no meele on 6 priest and 2 sin... and not any ordinary sin Orazio and Ezio it was fun just imagen how piss off animosity was hahaha
    u see what gays u are =)?
    thats what u need for stay alive againts mage pt ...
    noobs!

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    His first post was a flame.... It was directed at me cuz the jackass thought i was in integrity. Even though u dont think it is im sure the rest of the forum disagrees with u. But enough about Perfection I just added him to my ignore list this way i dont have to put up with retarded post with retarded English by a retarded man.

Back to topic!

I cant wait to see overdose clan in action they seem to have decent gear but are most of the time exping!

And also felix is bringing back a clan so i wanna see how his clan will do
    I never said that you are integrity member. I just said that you are cuban's dog =),
    and if we talking about the strongest human pt as u told me in pm
    limitless is better then integrity.
    here is the best human pt
    1)iREGISS
    2)INFERN4L
    3)GLIIFataliss(or w/e his name)
    4)Bruse
    5)Rzulf1
    6)Pazuzu(if they gonna do mage pt yes he is in , he doing gg dmg but die in 2slaps)
    7)Ergoproxy aka another cuban's dog that paid to him 20gb for nothing...
    8)any rogue...

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    truth or not it doenst mean he can come in here talking shit when no one insulted him or his clan. He can state his opinion but he can state it without the flames ya dig?

Ill be first to say when i was human i enjoyed fighting BadFamily it was always a challenge. No one ever said badfamily sucks in this thread.

Perfection gives a bad name to his clan.
    Well..I never talked about you'r clan(Madhouse),
    when I fight with someone about who is better and who is not...
    I just fight about integrity.
    about the rest clans I got no problem with them since there is no one that really did to me / my clannies anything in there.
    but in integrity there is the biggest scammer in the server that scammed our clannie JUST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANTED TO QUIT OUR CLAN AND WENT WITH HIM TO OTHER CLAN.
    fvking dumbass cuban I wish some day you will get hacked on your items and k2 will not give u back
    ASSHOLE!

PS: if you keep saying that I said anything about your clan go check my post in this thread and show me that.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    stop lie you fvking dumbass
    some of us got puffy's id/password since cuban scammed him
    and wasn't there any "15" parts of krowaz, there is only the krowaz set that he was using and not tradeable or something , which means 5parts so.... GTFO.
    and he bought by his self by doing some eds raptor+7.. so stop talking bullshit.u are his dog and he even lie to u..
    i don't belive
    You seriously need to learn to show some respect your insult dont mean anything they are empty words just doing what you do best trash talk you seriously need to learn how to control that ego until this day there is no proof of Cuban scamming puffy... You want to know why because he never did Cuban had all the info to puffy Why would cuban have all the info to Puffy UH? OH SHIT Maybe because the agreement was play the account(puffy) but you gear it... what did you cuban say to puffy fine but i want know all the info to puffy PUFFY ONLY BECAME EXTREME POPULAR AFTER CUBAN PUT MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT... SO FUCK YOU DONT U COME HERE SAYING PUFFY FARM THAT FROM ED THAT IS A FUCKING LIE...
    P.S Worry more about the money degano owns spend less time here chatting

You seriously need to learn to show some respect your insult dont mean anything they are empty words just doing what you do best trash talk you seriously need to learn how to control that ego until this day there is no proof of Cuban scamming puffy... You want to know why because he never did Cuban had all the info to puffy Why would cuban have all the info to Puffy UH? OH SHIT Maybe because the agreement was play the account(puffy) but you gear it... what did you cuban say to puffy fine but i want know all the info to puffy PUFFY ONLY BECAME EXTREME POPULAR AFTER CUBAN PUT MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT... SO FUCK YOU DONT U COME HERE SAYING PUFFY FARM THAT FROM ED THAT IS A FUCKING LIE...
    not sure if understood it right here, but the agreement was, both were gonna play puffy, then the bf guys put gear on it even tho they just should hve been playing it? without putting gear into the acc, then cuban took the gear seeing as they shouldnt hve put it there in the first place?

that still makes him a dirty scammer lol

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    not sure if understood it right here, but the agreement was, both were gonna play puffy, then the bf guys put gear on it even tho they just should hve been playing it? without putting gear into the acc, then cuban took the gear seeing as they shouldnt hve put it there in the first place?

that still makes him a dirty scammer lol
    okay this is new bf guys put gear on it lol puffy went to bf with top gear please stop the none sence

i have the best party to piss off everyone i called it the gay party the one made agianst animosity because we had no meele on 6 priest and 2 sin... and not any ordinary sin Orazio and Ezio it was fun just imagen how piss off animosity was hahaha
    thats the only way to take your nps back u know

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    chill cuz that was a 1 time thing and it was funny as hell

there is any way to get proof for that? he just logged one day (cuban) and took everything without tell to anyone..
    and there is other situations that cuban scammed other people so what the hell you talking about ? i just saying that this scam was the biggest scam that made by cuban..

here is one scam that he made and someone posted in ko4life.
    MrCuban scammed me for 675$

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    thats what i said..
    they can't do anything with 2priests they need to play with 3+ for kill someone...

chill cuz that was a 1 time thing and it was funny as hell
    no its not,i remember fighting integ with 4 priests 1 rogue 3 warriors
    i also remember ozio ? running with 4 priests
    annoying

here is some quotes of moderators etc.. in this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Cuban has openly admit he scammed him and isn't gonna pay him a cent, which you can see on that screenshot.
    There is no need to here 'another side of the story' seeing the email will be same for both sides

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Yes it was, Tyrion. I've advised MrCuban to pay back his debts to Puffy and Buraq. Today the subject was brought up and inspected throughout three moderators and the proof stated is well over enough for forums to permanently ban him and label him as a scammer. I can honestly say that I really hoped this had not happen and it is also why I was lenient on the matter since I am not in contact with Burak for these screen shots, sorry this is what had to result in. Once a scammer, always a scammer.

Nothing personal but I'll make a warning to him now (obviously to all his friends reading the forums to him), all moderators will be on watch for any multiple accounts or friendly market sales for his character lEdmondDantesl or whatever belongs to him will result in a ban as well. If he decides to pay back Buraq and Puffy to what rightfully belongs to them and admits his apologies, he may then be discussed with the mods on whether he'd be allowed to come back ko4life and goodluck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    To those Valiance friends copy pasting everything from here to MrCuban, I've had my job here as a moderator for ages now, I know how to do my job, don't tell me to unban him so he can give his side of the story, cause all it is, is a STORY. Which means nothing. The story is, he owes money, doesn't matter if he's the president of Kazakhstan or the homeless guy in front of New York Bagels, scamming is scamming and that's all that's necessary to make a ban, whether it's before he posted anything or after, he'd be banned either way. Why? Cause the screenshots prove MORE THAN ENOUGH to not have to hear a word from him. I've said it plenty of times and I'll say it again, once a scammer, always a scammer. I could have banned him a long time ago, but I was actually being nice by ignoring him, giving him a time frame to do his second thinking and pay back his debts, now that he's banned, lemme guess, he wants to pay him back? Nah, it doesn't work that way my friend. I have no personal issues with you, if it was up to me, you'd still not be banned on ko4life and I would care less until I hear another scamming story from someone about you. Once Puffy, heard the story, was lenient on it. Then came Buraq, asked you about it, you sounded like you robbed a bank and just got home on vent quiet as space, was still lenient on you, and now I'm the bad guy? Right. Like I said, good luck with whatever you do, any of you or your friends.

This time I'll say it in red; If any moderator or CWest players finds anyone selling ANY of MrCubans items, please forward it to a moderator or administrator to ban them. To those interested in buying those items, you'd only be helping a scammer so think twice and purchase from someone else, it's never good to be involved with scamming babashoppers, especially angry one's that threaten you by saying they want to visit you at the door of your home. Retards. Let this be a lesson to people reading the thread so they realize like Buraq said, "why lose your personality to $675 dollars, it's not worth it". You were a good friend to me, now your not worth anything.

enough ?
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 09-23-2011 at 07:20 PM.

enough ?
    The screen shot show only burak side the one some people only want it to see to get Cuban ban that mail goes on saying why he wasnt gonna pay finish paying him but no that part wasnt post it ofcourse burak he got pay 800 out 1400... btw burak its the one responsible for some item injected into cwest like Degano HB 11 rebirth like the shell set cuban for warrior and rogue chitin 2 cs were also injected 2 dv +9own like shark baal + 8 i know 5 baal 8 were injected and 5 hellbreak 1 got ban in jackP also killaheale paper dd 9 it was bought from bigdan he sold to shay few iron set + 3 at some point Cuban had 2 in 3 cuban 1 was trade with degano for his hb 9 the list goes on and on so come here with your bullshit that still shows nothing about puffy owning more like cuban was the one putting money out of his pocket...
    people cry and defend so much burak when at the end he the one that put the product on sell for rish kids to come and waste their money in the game so... he is the one giving the advantage over other players

enough ?
    take a look at post #85 SCAMMER! it comes from a REAL TRUSTY PERSON

take a look at post #85 SCAMMER! it comes from a REAL TRUSTY PERSON
    he just said that badfamily isn't trusty in his opnion ,
    we dont have any scammers in our clan so gtfo..
    and the topic that he posted from gamersfirst forums.. lol 0,0
    the guy who posted it was asshole in moradon with magic shells and ii +1..
    that trying maybe to get money for nothing...

The screen shot show only burak side the one some people only want it to see to get Cuban ban that mail goes on saying why he wasnt gonna pay finish paying him but no that part wasnt post it ofcourse burak he got pay 800 out 1400... btw burak its the one responsible for some item injected into cwest like Degano HB 11 rebirth like the shell set cuban for warrior and rogue chitin 2 cs were also injected 2 dv +9own like shark baal + 8 i know 5 baal 8 were injected and 5 hellbreak 1 got ban in jackP also killaheale paper dd 9 it was bought from bigdan he sold to shay few iron set + 3 at some point Cuban had 2 in 3 cuban 1 was trade with degano for his hb 9 the list goes on and on so come here with your bullshit that still shows nothing about puffy owning more like cuban was the one putting money out of his pocket...
    people cry and defend so much burak when at the end he the one that put the product on sell for rish kids to come and waste their money in the game so... he is the one giving the advantage over other players
    I never said that puffy paid more on the account or did more or something like that.
    but cuban took more then what he needed to take when he quited from the share.
    Puffy got nowadays rappy+7 and krowaz set +7
    and before cuban got into share with him he had full +8/1-2 and before he got into share with him he was fucking storng without cuban and in this days his items was really gg
    so stop talking bullshits!

he just said that badfamily isn't trusty in his opnion ,
    we dont have any scammers in our clan so gtfo..
    and the topic that he posted from gamersfirst forums.. lol 0,0
    the guy who posted it was asshole in moradon with magic shells and ii +1..
    that trying maybe to get money for nothing...

I never said that puffy paid more on the account or did more or something like that.
    but cuban took more then what he needed to take when he quited from the share.
    Puffy got nowadays rappy+7 and krowaz set +7
    and before cuban got into share with him he had full +8/1-2 and before he got into share with him he was fucking storng without cuban and in this days his items was really gg
    so stop talking bullshits!
    see now u dont want to talk about all that nasty shit i mention ha easy to shut you up... swallow all your words bf inst as innocent as you want to picture it there is nasty shit it went down i was a former member so i know all about it they still money from every alliance they had in csw all that shit they say about patel its true and all i mention above its true as well... dulces to u papi

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast