Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Best parties in CZ in Carnac West

This is a discussion on Best parties in CZ in Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ u can call me scammer more 2000 years and i still gonna be trusty more then ...
Page: 12

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    u can call me scammer more 2000 years and i still gonna be trusty more then all ur clan
    the only thing you have to say about me or my clan it all about Cuban everytime you hear his name your e-penis get hard and start the trash talk you have nothing against im straight as they come u r the only asshole this topic got out control i soon as u read it start with you idiotic replys i try not give you the satisfaction but u won and i had to replay to all his trash talk you like to do other may end it up believing it.
    never heard about this guy that say that degano scammed him 40gb..
    playing the innocent now never heard of the guy of course that is protocol in this cases hahaha... you like to call cuban when he was playing on puffy babashopper after he turn the back on bf now scammer you and kept doing the trash talk over year now guess what it didnt stop cuban from making friends degano actually bought some items as well from Burak so what does that make him ? babashopper so not legit after all..
    this is ur way ah? when someone saying that cuban scammer u trying to make a lies ah?
    i dont make lies i open the eyes and give the other side of the story there are always two but still insist to cover up for some reason AND GUESS WHAT NO ONE CARES ANYMORE OLD STORY and btw if you havent notice the rest of the community is getting tired of you bring it up in everysingle thread move on just because you are DEGANOTHEPROUDISREALY DOESNT MAKE YOU A GOD FAG YOU ARE ANOTHER IDIOT OVER THE INTERNET =).

PS : you saying badfamily scammed csw money , and u scammed less then 2months ago Vicarious just was in ally with u and u didn't gave them the csw money =)
    Vicarious/Animosity are not to be trust from personal experience in the middle of a CSW agreement decide to back stab the alliance take castle first time in the last minutes second time it happened at the beginning of CSW What on gods names make you think i am gonna pay them for.
    STOP EVOLVING OTHER CLAN/People in your TRASH TALK LEARN TO BE A MAN FOR ONCES LEARN TO DEFENSE YOURSELF.

G4ru

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    the only thing you have to say about me or my clan it all about Cuban everytime you hear his name your e-penis get hard and start the trash talk you have nothing against im straight as they come u r the only asshole this topic got out control i soon as u read it start with you idiotic replys i try not give you the satisfaction but u won and i had to replay to all his trash talk you like to do other may end it up believing it.

playing the innocent now never heard of the guy of course that is protocol in this cases hahaha... you like to call cuban when he was playing on puffy babashopper after he turn the back on bf now scammer you and kept doing the trash talk over year now guess what it didnt stop cuban from making friends degano actually bought some items as well from Burak so what does that make him ? babashopper so not legit after all..

i dont make lies i open the eyes and give the other side of the story there are always two but still insist to cover up for some reason AND GUESS WHAT NO ONE CARES ANYMORE OLD STORY and btw if you havent notice the rest of the community is getting tired of you bring it up in everysingle thread move on just because you are DEGANOTHEPROUDISREALY DOESNT MAKE YOU A GOD FAG YOU ARE ANOTHER IDIOT OVER THE INTERNET =).

Vicarious/Animosity are not to be trust from personal experience in the middle of a CSW agreement decide to back stab the alliance take castle first time in the last minutes second time it happened at the beginning of CSW What on gods names make you think i am gonna pay them for.
    STOP EVOLVING OTHER CLAN/People in your TRASH TALK LEARN TO BE A MAN FOR ONCES LEARN TO DEFENSE YOURSELF.

slappppppppp
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by G4ru View Post
    slappppppppp
    +1
    gordo sell chaos baal + 10 :P

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

WOW THIS TOPIC IS NOT ON TOPIC ANYMORE.

Can we close it now so flames can die down for a bit?

The One And Only Senior Member

1)when u will understand that integrity its cuban's clan and u can ask every person that u can find in this game who is the clan leader of integrity
    everyone will tell u.. orazioauditore.

2)didn't stoped cuban to make friends?
    ofcurse its stopped but this asshole started to buy his friends
    like he did less then 1month ago i think or less then 2month ago
    with sobre aka randor
    he paid him dual imirs +3 so he dont quit clan , and after he got hacked u said that he scammed u , anyway stop talking bullshit , we both know that this asshole buying items in USD for his clannies and for other people so they gonna join to you.

about degano ? babashoper? we didn't paid even 1USD on this so GTFO.

3)other side of the story a?go search ur friends you fvking dumbass.(Cuban's Dog)

4)about that they back stab u , I didn't heard about it , they talking about other story and u talking about other story.
    but I guess I will belive them because u are the guys that playing like fvking idiots and can't play without cheating.

and i told u instead of talking tomuch there
    pm me ingame , u know exactly on what characters I play , pm me and do that 8v8 we put 21+gb on it.

Quote Originally Posted by G4ru View Post
    slappppppppp
    +1
    you learn how to play first a noob? i remember i won u 3/3 times in vs 90~100%hp on friend's rogue so bb another idiot.

i aq ur mother, and ur sister, and ur sisters sister... i bet i will.

i put 21+ gbs on it. understand it.

To set things straight. Integrity DID scam Vicarious for that csw when we took it the last minute. Long story short:

We gave integrity castle because we lacked active priests.
    We got active priests so we ask for an equal agreement of trading castles weekly.
    Cuban says no
    We ask where our money is at for the last few csw's.
    Cuban makes a bs lie that he already gave it.
    We talk on vent,msn, ingame to warn him about what he's doing.
    Fuck it, we positioned ourselves for a coup d'état against integrity.
    Boom

I have spoken the truth*walks away*

Little archer Senior Member

1)when u will understand that integrity its cuban's clan and u can ask every person that u can find in this game who is the clan leader of integrity

with sobre aka randor
    he paid him dual imirs +3 so he dont quit clan , and after he got hacked u said that he scammed u , anyway stop talking bullshit , we both know that this asshole buying items in USD for his clannies and for other people so they gonna join to you.

3)other side of the story a?go search ur friends you fvking dumbass.(Cuban's Dog)

4)about that they back stab u , I didn't heard about it , they talking about other story and u talking about other story.
    but I guess I will belive them because u are the guys that playing like fvking idiots and can't play without cheating.

pm me ingame , u know exactly on what characters I play , pm me and do that 8v8 we put 21+gb on it.

you learn how to play first a noob? i remember i won u 3/3 times in vs 90~100%hp on friend's rogue so bb another idiot.
    amg no one like yo u why keep play??? plz quit

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    wow perfection kid, focus on the topic name... i know its hard for you bc u are a retard kid, this its the reason shay never like you bc u was a retard and u never play with the real BF clan before why ? bc u was nothing and u are nothing now i dont know why chen give his account u dont deserve nothing so stop talking shit and focus on topic, now im pretty sure u will answer me saying with alot of insults thas ur style... i think u need go to army kid, they will teach u how to respect other people take care perfection sharer deganothepaldin i will pray for u for dont get rape in army dont worry peace.

LOL what happened here xD

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    To set things straight. Integrity DID scam Vicarious for that csw when we took it the last minute. Long story short:

We got active priests so we ask for an equal agreement of trading castles weekly.
    Cuban says no
    Boom

this man speaks the truth

with sobre aka randor

We were gear our mages I have solid proof of this A VENTRILO CONVERSATION RECORD when Zetgusu or someshit like that bought the imir +3 of Randor that conversation came with a bonus Pixies openly saying how he got access to fictiona account and took his items as well... GET REAL BITCH items bought from FARMING it came from clan drops CHECK OFFICAL SEE HOW MANY POST FROM INTEGRITY HAVE BEING MADE ABOUT ISILOON AND FELANKOR you who can tell you about that even, bpdep he goes there and log account to spy on us name of the account badfamilyFelankordrainer....
    2) funny how u say he buys friends i wonder if bought those item you claim were scam... i mean he has all the money to buy other people affect how come he couldnt buy some virtual items ill let your dumb brain decide that.
    3) 8vs8 i mentioned in previous post some where in this FORUM TIME AND PLACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRING THE 21 GB
    Last edited by rdamas75; 09-23-2011 at 03:28 AM.

Cuban says no
    Boom

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT you had convinces your in clan of this lies so you could take over castle to bug the money.

The One And Only Senior Member

Cuban says no
    Boom

I belive you as I said but this idiots trying to hide it..

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    amg no one like yo u why keep play??? plz quit
    who talk?ah?

We were gear our mages I have solid proof of this A VENTRILO CONVERSATION RECORD when Zetgusu or someshit like that bought the imir +3 of Randor that conversation came with a bonus Pixies openly saying how he got access to fictiona account and took his items as well... GET REAL BITCH items bought from FARMING it came from clan drops CHECK OFFICAL SEE HOW MANY POST FROM INTEGRITY HAVE BEING MADE ABOUT ISILOON AND FELANKOR you who can tell you about that even, bpdep he goes there and log account to spy on us name of the account badfamilyFelankordrainer....
    2) funny how u say he buys friends i wonder if bought those item you claim were scam... i mean he has all the money to buy other people affect how come he couldnt buy some virtual items ill let your dumb brain decide that.
    3) 8vs8 i mentioned in previous post some where in this FORUM TIME AND PLACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRING THE 21 GB
    1)give me that proof then =).LIER
    2)well.. I got msn conversation with sobre and he said there that cuban paid him so he dont quit from clan , and as I told u I preffer to belive everyone except the people in ur idiotic clan,
    Your clan are full of lies!people in ur clan dont know why other people calling to cuban/integrity scammers , because u guys trying to make lie storys so they belive you , you fucking dumbass.!
    3)I told u stop talk there like idiot, PM ME INGAME and we will make that 8v8 for 21gb.
    and u understand that we will make same pt , which means that if u will come with 3priests we will get it also , if u will come with cuber we will get it also.
    ur cheating will not work in there=)

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT you had convinces your in clan of this lies so you could take over castle to bug the money.
    stop lie.

ok this went way too far, stick to the topic or open your own topic and fight if u want

Lets just ban Integrity and BadFamily members off these forums and there will be no flame wars..

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast