Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Best parties in CZ in Carnac West

This is a discussion on Best parties in CZ in Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Draven honestly. I dont care what the fuck u think u are in game... but a few ...
Page: 7

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    honestly. I dont care what the fuck u think u are in game... but a few of ur members are like the most untrustable fuckers on the server. Patel.. is a liar. You talk as much shit as UnbEaTablE and u whine like a bitch... You have a guy in your clan that was like an epic wallhacker/speedhacker back in the beginning of the server in DarkChulampi....

get of ur high horse... before those splinters get too far up ur ass.

edit ...not to mention this:

DEGANO IS SCAMMER - GamersFirst Forums
    well... untrustable?
    i bet that i am more trustie more then u
    patel is liar?thats means that he isn't trustable ? he scammed someone ?
    understand it.
    CUBAN SCAMMED ABOUT 5K+ USD FROM PUFFY SO DONT COME TO ME AND SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BADFAMILY TRUSTABLITY.
    second thing.
    this guy started to spam in arena that degano is scammer.
    reason ? no idea , he just saying that so maybe he will get money for nothing only because of that he was spamming in moradon.
    ANYWAY DONT EVEN TRY TO TALK ABOUT BADFAMILY TRUSTABILITY.

PS:if you guys asking what cuban scammed puffy exactly , here is it :
    Warrior Shell set +11rev(u can sell it for about 1~1.3K USD nowadays I guess)
    Dual PE +3.(Dont know the price of it ..)
    Iron necklace +3(u can sell it for about 1.2k~1.3k USD nowadays)
    String of skulls +3.(u can sell it for 330~360USD nowdays I think)
    Hell Breaker +11rev(u can sell it for about 2k USD nowadays)
    RoCs +3.(u can sell it for about 900USD+ nowadays)
    Chitin Shield +0(clannie of me sold for 1.3k USD few days ago)

wrote to u few items ,
    we can make sure about that all of them cost 5k+ usd.
    and CUBAN SCAMMED ALL OF THEM FROM PUFFY......

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    Perfection STFU, you guys always add a 3rd priest or scroll up when u get raped
    if i had to compare you with integ, integ would BF v2
    and the gimmecookiesnao is just trolling
    We never using scrolls in pk except Speed potions / Wolf potions / there is some warriors that using also sometimes STR scroll..
    but we never usd HP&AC.

and i told u if u want bf can make 8v8 with integrity, same partys, if they get 3priests we will get it also. if they get 2priests we will get it also.
    if they will use scrolls we will use it also just to prove them who is better, we never cheating in pk like them
    they playing with full scrolls 3/4/5 priests..here is example:
    animosty was in ally with integrity about 1week ago and they just kicked them from ally.
    why?because this morons(integrity) playing fucking lame in pk
    if they dont get atleast 3priests they not going into cz.
    or if they getting 2priests and getting raped 1~3times they go out of cz.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    well... untrustable?
    understand it.
    CUBAN SCAMMED ABOUT 5K+ USD FROM PUFFY SO DONT COME TO ME AND SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BADFAMILY TRUSTABLITY.
    second thing.
    this guy started to spam in arena that degano is scammer.
    reason ? no idea , he just saying that so maybe he will get money for nothing only because of that he was spamming in moradon.
    ANYWAY DONT EVEN TRY TO TALK ABOUT BADFAMILY TRUSTABILITY.

PS:if you guys asking what cuban scammed puffy exactly , here is it :
    Warrior Shell set +11rev(u can sell it for about 1~1.3K USD nowadays I guess)
    Dual PE +3.(Dont know the price of it ..)
    Iron necklace +3(u can sell it for about 1.2k~1.3k USD nowadays)
    String of skulls +3.(u can sell it for 330~360USD nowdays I think)
    Hell Breaker +11rev(u can sell it for about 2k USD nowadays)
    RoCs +3.(u can sell it for about 900USD+ nowadays)
    Chitin Shield +0(clannie of me sold for 1.3k USD few days ago)

wrote to u few items ,
    we can make sure about that all of them cost 5k+ usd.
    and CUBAN SCAMMED ALL OF THEM FROM PUFFY......

We never using scrolls in pk except Speed potions / Wolf potions / there is some warriors that using also sometimes STR scroll..
    but we never usd HP&AC.

and i told u if u want bf can make 8v8 with integrity, same partys, if they get 3priests we will get it also. if they get 2priests we will get it also.
    if they will use scrolls we will use it also just to prove them who is better, we never cheating in pk like them
    they playing with full scrolls 3/4/5 priests..here is example:
    animosty was in ally with integrity about 1week ago and they just kicked them from ally.
    why?because this morons(integrity) playing fucking lame in pk
    if they dont get atleast 3priests they not going into cz.
    or if they getting 2priests and getting raped 1~3times they go out of cz.
    you are more trusted than Draven? your post are most funny everytime you wrote somthing. Biggest e-penus on server so far

well..
    he is moderator in ko4life
    thats make him trustie in-game?
    maybe in ko4life he is trustie
    but in-game ? i dont think that people ask him for trade mode/hold for them items or something like that just by pm him in-game..

well..
    he is moderator in ko4life
    thats make him trustie in-game?
    maybe in ko4life he is trustie
    but in-game ? i dont think that people ask him for trade mode/hold for them items or something like that just by pm him in-game..
    nah you are the only one special guy that got MILIONS of pm`s like that...

Reg vs Deg, wow this is new.... i like like like it

regiss is nab he just getting mad
    when someone talking aboout his new ally

well... untrustable?
    understand it.
    LOL.. your comparing pm's in game to a level of trustability. I get those pm's in game on a character WITHOUT a long cape and clan lead becuz they asked around and found out who I was playing on. I have access to a geared lvl 80+ character in every class that doesnt belong to me. Biggest Trade moderate I did was well over 2500.00.. bb.

Patel or I should say your clan then... fails to give a clan their earned/agreed upon cut of CSW and when questioned in game about it he tells them he gave their cut to me which never happened. I understand that to be a man/clan NOT of his word.. thats nothing too different then a liar/scammer/spineless bastard.

wtf does me calling you out have anything to do with Puffy? I banned his ass after proper infos were given like everyone else had to do. Understand it! Its funny that people would actually want to play with a guy accussed of scamming then play with you. Think about it.

wat about that DarkChulampi guy? Did you guys speed/wall hack with him back in the day too? Everyone thats been here from the begininng of the server knows about this guy, yet you keep him in clan. lmao

oke... ive stirred the shit pot enough.. enjoy!

p.s. Im not a moderator anymore... I quit. Im here to sling shit like u crybabies to get me some infractions now!

Little archer Senior Member

first of all I didn't flame any person there , just was talking about integrity.
    this guy was talking dirty to me in PM , you didn't saw that so you don't know about what I talking..

second thing
    u can ask every guy in here if he can understand my english and every1 will tell you that its understandable english , maybe not the perfect one .. but as you see I am from Israel , which means that my main language isn't english so close ur mouth and go search ur friends =)?
    asshole dumbass without brain , keep making people mad by replay there with ur idiotic replays, after u quited from game cuz of that everyone hates u , and dont lie now that u got no time because its can't be or something like that , u are keep replay in this forum 24/7 so the only reason is because everyone just hates u .

anyway fuck off =)

PS: again I say stop replay to everything that I write , atleast when I not talking to you.
    D-u-m-bass
    my main language isnt english either, and i didnt learn it anywhere but on the internet.

and i like how each of your replies consist of massive paragraphs full of gibberish. your credibility isnt shown in the amount of letters you can type fyi

anyways, now ill go back to cry myself to sleep because apparently every1 hated me in an online game boo hoo

itz a game

edit: i know its fun getting this kid mad and to watch his [code] loaded replies but tbh we should just ignore him :l he talks about online hate as if he was even liked anywhere but inside his israeli ugly clan oh i love the irony

regiss is nab he just getting mad
    when someone talking aboout his new ally
    not rly. i dont care about integrity. If i could i would brake this ally. But when your are out of argument Integrity it`s your best excuse to anything. The only think that make me mad it`s your constantly BS about how best/cool you and your clan are.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    LOL.. your comparing pm's in game to a level of trustability. I get those pm's in game on a character WITHOUT a long cape and clan lead becuz they asked around and found out who I was playing on. I have access to a geared lvl 80+ character in every class that doesnt belong to me. Biggest Trade moderate I did was well over 2500.00.. bb.

Patel or I should say your clan then... fails to give a clan their earned/agreed upon cut of CSW and when questioned in game about it he tells them he gave their cut to me which never happened. I understand that to be a man/clan NOT of his word.. thats nothing too different then a liar/scammer/spineless bastard.

wtf does me calling you out have anything to do with Puffy? I banned his ass after proper infos were given like everyone else had to do. Understand it! Its funny that people would actually want to play with a guy accussed of scamming then play with you. Think about it.

wat about that DarkChulampi guy? Did you guys speed/wall hack with him back in the day too? Everyone thats been here from the begininng of the server knows about this guy, yet you keep him in clan. lmao

oke... ive stirred the shit pot enough.. enjoy!

p.s. Im not a moderator anymore... I quit. Im here to sling shit like u crybabies to get me some infractions now!
    1)2.5k and u think u are the most trustie guy =)?
    i did on about 4.5k
    so....

2)ya thats true that he got banned.. didn't said anything about it ..
    I just said that I talking about his clan and u protect him or something like that.

3)Well never heard about that... you are the first guy who telling me that...
    there is any proof?

4)you knew what i meant ^^ ...
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 09-21-2011 at 09:44 AM.

Round two ... FIGHT

i'm watching this forum in the work, funny how u guys fight seriously for a game.

PS: Cuban sucks

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    not rly. i dont care about integrity. If i could i would brake this ally. But when your are out of argument Integrity it`s your best excuse to anything. The only think that make me mad it`s your constantly BS about how best/cool you and your clan are.
    as i know and as I heard from ur clannies.
    you are the leader of bbp
    so go do it =).

as i know and as I heard from ur clannies.
    you are the leader of bbp
    so go do it =).
    we got democratic way of making allys. That mean we are voting - alredy told yout that at last CSW but seems you didnt get it.

maybe my sharer was on the account , u didn't though about it =P?

maybe my sharer was on the account , u didn't though about it =P?
    also you didint though that im not dictator type of leader in LL? Since MM that was always this way.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast