Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

best pendant for assasin lvl 80

This is a discussion on best pendant for assasin lvl 80 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WP+3 of course...
Page: 3

_Hybrid_

WP+3 of course

nice that no1 has an own opinion.

the 2nd poster brings an idea and all stick together with it -.-

in +0 > all -.-

id take wp +3 or IN +1 those 2 are possible to get and very good
    pp and ep dont even bother for pk imo

cachorro

but what happen if you are using the iron neck +0 or +1 and you get at least a party enemy at pk with 3 mages using dual shios, imirs or flame rings +0 or even +1's ... speacially on the old servers like ares server there is alot of mages with +2 rings like flame rings , imir ring's and most cheap rings shio's easy to have +2 dual now that is so cheap in merchant..

magic shield wont help at all after 5-7 seconds with the warrior pendant it sure does help alot, but now if you have always a int support priest sure iron neck will make a big difference pking bp, warriors and sins..

still think that wp is pretty good speacially that is high lvl 80 assasin and who knows when new lvl 90 patch will come out soon.. rogue will have plenty of hp on lvl 90 at lvl 80 rogue has pretty good decent amount of hp.

i think that lvl 70 sin will most likely be better to use iron neck coz lowhp at lvl 70

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

WP+3, more hp, more mana, more resistances, more def, more ap..

IN is overrated tbh.[/b]
    fucking hell 3rd time in 3 years I agree with Schrotti.

Actually WP+3 > IN+1

fucking hell 3rd time in 3 years I agree with Schrotti.

Actually WP+3 > IN+1[/b]
    agreed indeed
    i think we all agree wp +3 = best for higher lvl sin

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

fucking hell 3rd time in 3 years I agree with Schrotti.[/b]

Scary! h34r:

if you are lvl 80 wp+3 all the way if u got the money

wp+3 good for any lvl sin bp or warrior i prefer palying with wp over IN especially if u already have IB

wtf.. didn't know that h34r:
    since when?[/b]
    Since jewlery compunding was introduced to KO.

SillyHo

Granted I am only an archer, and lvl 75, but I prefer my PP +3. I do have an IN +1 for those "moments" and I didnt have a WP because at the time WP cost double to triple what a PP was.

archer is something esle actually, since u especially shoot from range, u dont get hit that much and u need high ap so u can dmg the enemy...

agreed indeed
    i think we all agree wp +3 = best for higher lvl sin[/b]
    I still would not say its not the best, true that its best pendant for some occasions, but I still say not the best necklace in my situation generally.. Mages do shitty dmg in logos / are mostly noobs with few exceptions and for what neck is best depends on the rest of the gear you have. I have legionaire band + howling rooster + personal +7.. so resists are not my problem, that 5 % boost on ac is nothing compared to 10% weapon def with my allready high defense. Most random ppl see my clan logo and the green line and just rush to spike me anyway (majority of turkish ppl still think our clan logo is greece national flag for some reason and it seems turkish ppl hate greece even more than finland :lol: )

ok, ill admit that i might actually start using that wp+3 if i had one and lost my nerves too many times for ksing but that dmg boost would not make that much of a difference in my opinion

p.s. scrotti knows how crappy dmg he did to my sin last time he tried so conclusion: iron neck pwns (clan drop IN is much cheaper than farming 27 wp)

Pino

the last me and nick checked the damage on a wp+1 and IN it was really close.
    the damage taken on a in was 3 of the 5 times lower then the wp+1 and yes we tested it several times.
    like 10 rounds.
    so for sure a IN>wp+1 a wp+2 and IN are like even but a wp+3>IN by far.
    its not just guessing actually tested it alot of times

OuchDidThatHurt

the last me and nick checked the damage on a wp+1 and IN it was really close.
    the damage taken on a in was 3 of the 5 times lower then the wp+1 and yes we tested it several times.
    like 10 rounds.
    so for sure a IN>wp+1 a wp+2 and IN are like even but a wp+3>IN by far.
    its not just guessing actually tested it alot of times[/b]

How about IN +2 VS WP +3?

Pino

ye well never tested that actually but then again i would say IN+2 because of the huge ammount of health points
    but im not really sure of this cause in this case i would say whatever you prefer yourself.
    cause on the other hand you got the 35 defense against rogues/warrior/bp and the resist against mages + the extra dex bonus an maybe abit less of hp dont think its to much.

cant really decide here. best would be both but thats probably to expensive
    i think its a personal matter whatever you prefer yourself

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-11-2012, 05:27 AM