Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best PK KO Server?

This is a discussion on Best PK KO Server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking to get back into the game, and all i really loved was wars/pk. always hated the exping for hours ...
Page: 1

Banned

Question Best PK KO Server?

Looking to get back into the game, and all i really loved was wars/pk. always hated the exping for hours and hours and farming yada yada. did it enough when i first started.

So in everyone's opinion whats the most active PK server. Also i should add balance too. where its not always humans who win, or visa versa. And theirs no one clan that dominates it all. I guess im picky but if im looking to buy a level 83 warrior fully geared with +3/+9 stuff i want to spend my money well in a server that is legit PK. Im sure anyone would understand where im coming from and if you haven't stopped reading this already thanks for reading ha appreciate it. A vet like me needs to get back in the groove.

AmpZ

Banned

***Also if you know anyone who has a 83 warrior with GG items. PM me lemme know what server.

Thank you

dies pretty good and even pk from what ive seen in the week ive been playing, also if i recall theres a pro 83 war for sale in market section. most say cwest is best server but i think the PK is dead there :S

Banned

Thanks for the quick reply, Anyone else? Can you link to this 83 pro warrior?

Little archer Senior Member

at cwest u wont get koxped for sure.

but if ur really hardcore (24/7) u will probably get bored in here.

KimboSlice

c-west is the way to go dude trust me lots of clans around and lots of pking around lots of fun and the most part of it no turks to bug u or koxp u

DarkWarriorCA

Yeah, C-West is pretty beast. I'm about to go 70+, and it would be nice if other people are going 70+ so I don't fight level 80's only :P

Or I might stay RLB depending on the situation...

ye cw is a pretty good serv. but like razor said after some time ull get bored..
    is that happens try out a new class and go on having fun

cw ftwwwww

better uninstall ko...........

I really wouldnt bother spending all that money for the game. Its not worth it. Not saying you shouldnt spend any, just saying a level 83 with insane uniques will cost a lot. I would first try buying a high level and use the "old uniques"

Dies is the Old school , the best pk server of Ko .Second option is C west , fair play in cz .

Solidviet19

Quote Originally Posted by newf View Post
    Looking to get back into the game, and all i really loved was wars/pk. always hated the exping for hours and hours and farming yada yada. did it enough when i first started.

So in everyone's opinion whats the most active PK server. Also i should add balance too. where its not always humans who win, or visa versa. And theirs no one clan that dominates it all. I guess im picky but if im looking to buy a level 83 warrior fully geared with +3/+9 stuff i want to spend my money well in a server that is legit PK. Im sure anyone would understand where im coming from and if you haven't stopped reading this already thanks for reading ha appreciate it. A vet like me needs to get back in the groove.

AmpZ

I would choose C-West for you but come join me on kronos xd

Banned Senior Member

Kronos! most active

SHERi0N

private servers best for pk...

all guys nearly equal. no timewaste on exp or hunting items

just pk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast