Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

best pk server

This is a discussion on best pk server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle My advice : Go to priv serv way better community/more skilled people ^_^ because they are ...
Page: 3

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    My advice : Go to priv serv way better community/more skilled people ^_^
    because they are to broke to baba or take time to play a real server..

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    3 times a week? dammm she must hate you lol
    my hand is my bestfrend then.. also my gf hates when i dnt inclued her... i tell i her i get the first 1 off the the next time around i last longer for her.. then she is ok with it..
    lol tru story^^

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    because they are to broke to baba or take time to play a real server..

my hand is my bestfrend then.. also my gf hates when i dnt inclued her... i tell i her i get the first 1 off the the next time around i last longer for her.. then she is ok with it..
    lol tru story^^
    There's actually no difference between a "real" server and a private server cept that private servers are usually more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    saying that you can't compare ares activity with c-west is ignore worthy? okay then.

ill log cwest right now to check cz, will post screenie

cz barely has any people, human side has 0 people pking, orc side has so few pkers with little np... sure, it might be a bad day (sunday prime at US atm) but normally there are no bad days in active servers, because they are active every day!

PS: i dont mean to trash your server just for fun but you guys lie so much in your desperate attempt to lure unwary players to it, its quite annoying. it calls for a reality check every now and then.

now stfu and stop recommending your dead unbalanced server to people who are actually looking for an active server. thread title says best pk server, not best english community or best friendly people.

stop lying.

edit: you know what else is funny? not ONE of the humans in the ladder board is an english speaker, they all speak spanish. so much for the english server lol
    lol you just said you hadn't played for like 2-3 months how the hell do you know that these guys on ladder dont speak english -_-

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    lol you just said you hadn't played for like 2-3 months how the hell do you know that these guys on ladder dont speak english -_-
    Maybe, rly maybe he talked to them and they said 'only spanish' ?

I logged c-west a couple of times this month and its really death.. Europa/Ares have much more active people

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    err sir, i was on mykurwa, 1 english player tyvm(X
    ur not in the ladder board tho >_>

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    i just know.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

i just know.
    the stupidity and hipocresy levels in this guy... LOL
    it's like you lvl up on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    the stupidity and hipocresy levels in this guy... LOL
    it's like you lvl up on a daily basis
    you, as a cwest player and spanish speaker know very much that they are indeed spanish speakers, but instead you try to be a smartass and "troll".

hint: you are not very good at trolling.

and you're not very smart ¿razrmesiter? LOL sad
    was meant towards the remark that you "know" things in general, when I, amongst others, have proven again and again that you don't know shit

but i would assume most of those 10 people on the human side are spanish speakers bc of their clans

and you're not very smart ¿razrmesiter? LOL sad
    was meant towards the remark that you "know" things in general, when I, amongst others, have proven again and again that you don't know shit

but i would assume most of those 10 people on the human side are spanish speakers bc of their clans
    i could have explained, yes, on how im certain that those people are spanish speakers. but i saw no point in doing so, i didnt expect a smartass to come here mocking me and then a few minutes later acknowledging that i was indeed right.

some people really need to have everything explained to them, i guess. you are so stupid, naive and braindead to be honest that im just not gonna bother anymore, be retarded.

the sad part is that i dont even know if you are deliberately acting retarded to try and piss me off or if you really are that dumb... my guess is the latter.

lol tit time razor... tit time.
    again you try and change my point. you're as handy as shit on a stick. my comment was referred to the usual lame horseshit you post. like the the ones u made in this topic for which you got bashed yet again and not about people's nationalities.

and thank you for not bothering anymore. you're past boring and sound like a broken record with the same border-line childish remarks. if I wanted to talk to an asshole like you, I would've just farted! good riddance if you ask me.

ps: i know i'm pissing you off punk

O_o Senior Member

ps: i know i'm pissing you off punk
    Feels good eh?

so cwest it is? cause im itching to go back and play

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UrGoneNow View Post
    so cwest it is? cause im itching to go back and play
    yeah just go to cwest.. ill give it a week for you to notice how shitty it is and quit. then you will come back and see how razor is telling the truth.

Razor isn't telling the truth. he talks about things he doesn't know. and exagerates as usual.
    but make no mistake, C'West is no paradise either and activity (as in PK) is definitely lower than in the old USKO servers and EUKO(Europa server).
    If i lived in European time i would go to Ares (and baba) or EUKO.

10 charssss

if you wanna be addicted and always wanna play then go to other servers c-west is an on and off pk thing so your not a no life like some people are *cough* *cough* razor..and then you'll enjoy your time in c-west, if you pretty busy sometimes and theres no pk its good that you can get on with your other life and not like those 24/7 pk servers where if you get in a clan that loves pk and always does it then always ditching them because of RL may not work out for you in the end

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast