Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

best pk server

This is a discussion on best pk server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Go to either Europa or Ares, don't even bother with C-west....
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Go to either Europa or Ares, don't even bother with C-west.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    if you wanna be addicted and always wanna play then go to other servers c-west is an on and off pk thing so your not a no life like some people are *cough* *cough* razor..and then you'll enjoy your time in c-west, if you pretty busy sometimes and theres no pk its good that you can get on with your other life and not like those 24/7 pk servers where if you get in a clan that loves pk and always does it then always ditching them because of RL may not work out for you in the end
    C-West, the Real-life-friendly server.

"I didn't know a server could do this for me!"
    "Thanks to C-West, I got to my dentist appointment in time because CZ was dead when I wanted to PK! Love it!"
    "Now I have more time to study, because I got rejected from BDW despite being the 6th orc signing up, Yay!"
    "My life is now better thanks to C-West."

for the record, the thread title is "best pk server". why do you insist in mentioning c-west? :|

you know it is not the best pk server out there, and yet...
    Rougean and N4v4rr0 like this.

Do something pro-active with your life Razor, seriously. Over the past couple months with the whole C-west baggin / constant shit stirring, you're really becoming a sour little fucker. Get a fucking job/girl/friends or something man, you're just making yourself look like a moody teen, take a break and come back with a new attitude.

Who seriously gives a shit about someones opinion? You aren't the forum police, not everything everyone says is propaganda, you don't have to prove everything wrong because you don't agree with it. It was mildly fun counter-trolling most of your attempts on this forum, but now, honestly... no good, get a grip of your life man, no-one really gives two shits about this game, except you and you just make yourself look like a cock because of it.
    MrSugar and wargrim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    you just make yourself look like a cock because of it.
    well if you didint notice yet he is/was and will be forum cock since always

no offence razor ^^

cwest became good,w/o hackers

Banned Regular Member

couple of days ago i was on a friend's mage in c-west , i went to ed , it was like 120 karus to 140 human , i guess that's nice right?

Banned Regular Member

i think soon C-west will require prem to log into server?
    the past couple of days/weeks it looks like its been getting more fuler and fuller..
    that compacity bar when first logging in slowly moves up. and yesterday it was 1 bar from being full..
    idk if thats accurate or not but if so its slightly full?
    and also idk if they are banning daily in other servers but like twice a day i see about 10-20 users get blocked..

and honestly who can really tell you what has the best PK? i dnt think any1 has a decently geared char in every server to tell you what the best is?
    like to me cwest is full in ardy but rlb is dead and cz is always full (seems like it to me because when i go it is dnt kno any dead times)
    and you said BEST pk not most active PK.. so best PK to could be like a good 1v1 party in any zone they could be tough... and we dnt kno what your type of BEST pk is?
    is it alot of noob kills so you get NP or is it the fight you like, loosing NP isnt a prob to you but still gaining some slowly..

also i like how some say c-west sucks and isnt active...
    maybe you should get a cwest char and log it just to see for your self...

i play rlb and i'll admit its far from the best pk i've had but it sure has a lot of potential.
    if you don't mind pkign with Turkish by all means go to an older server you'll find some good pk there but finding good friends or even a good clan to pk with will be tough and if u do it'll be very little ppl to interact with.. in Cwest u can know a lot of people and a bunch of clans, maybe some turks will eventually migrate to the server which will fill it up a little bit more (unless they are hackers or aga 10k pls kids i don't mind) having one of the largest English communities cw has a lot of potential , i used to play some other server years ago and it was really fun but when i came back yrs latter everyone was gone and just turks with +10s were left which was disappointing for me. that's why i chose cw server,

editeddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by ScreameR; 02-13-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    C-West, the Real-life-friendly server.

"I didn't know a server could do this for me!"
    "Thanks to C-West, I got to my dentist appointment in time because CZ was dead when I wanted to PK! Love it!"
    "Now I have more time to study, because I got rejected from BDW despite being the 6th orc signing up, Yay!"
    "My life is now better thanks to C-West."

for the record, the thread title is "best pk server". why do you insist in mentioning c-west? :|

you know it is not the best pk server out there, and yet...
    you gotta be joking that your telling me that im going off topic i could go to all your old posts and i bet most of your posts are off topic...think you shouldn't even wanna show yourself back in this thread now
    lol at least i have a life outside of this game and forum its pretty sad how much you know about all these servers lol you must be a crazy addict mate

/facepalm .

/facepalm .
    gogo keep spamming for get 4k post :O

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    wondering why people always have to give an reaction to razor's post? if you guys don't like him, don't start flame's with him, in the end i dont blame razor because you all are provoking it.
    you sure it's not a reaction to that asshole's reaction?
    you can't really blame anyone for bashing back a no-lifer like him who's only goal in life is to reach 4k posts in ko4life by trolling
    [

how little these meaningless nobodies know about me

its funny, keep it up, give me more attention. i hear thats how you beat a "troll" like me.

because posting realistic facts means spamming / trolling in these boards.

The stupidity...

... bla bla bla... Razor takling about how much of a stupid fuck he is...

...to be honest that im just not gonna bother anymore, be retarded.

how little these meaningless nobodies know about me

its funny, keep it up, give me more attention. i hear thats how you beat a "troll" like me.

because posting realistic facts means spamming / trolling in these boards.

The stupidity...
    you said you weren't gonna bother. which one is it?
    see how much of little brainfucked twat you are? can't even keep to your own word.

ps: realistic facts? LOL? taking statements out of your gay ass does't turn em into facts. dunno if you really lost track of reality, you're the uber hypocrite or you just enjoy lying to yourself and others. although you make me wonder what an ¿unrealistic fact? would be like
    Last edited by wargrim; 08-01-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast