Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

best pk server

This is a discussion on best pk server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Which server is least plagued by hackers and has the best pk?...
Page: 1

Default best pk server

Which server is least plagued by hackers and has the best pk?

Marcus or Rob?

Little archer Senior Member

ares / diez?

for best gear:activity ratio, euko europa (majority are turks tho)

for some english speakers and nothing else: cwest

for illegal items, ok pk, and 200% turks, every other server

Clean server without turks Carnac West ( all hackers was banned for gms and sheriff )have good pk . Ares have more people but 80% are turks , and all have +9+10+3+4 but have good pk .
    NyppaN likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    Clean server without turks Carnac West ( all hackers was banned for gms and sheriff )have good pk . Ares have more people but 80% are turks , and all have +9+10+3+4 but have good pk .
    so both are "good pk"? not even close lol. last time i checked, cwest was very very inactive, with some overpowered noobs who stand out from the crowd.

just go check their market section. the same 5 people reselling their +9s and +3s for months now.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    so both are "good pk"? not even close lol. last time i checked, cwest was very very inactive, with some overpowered noobs who stand out from the crowd.

just go check their market section. the same 5 people reselling their +9s and +3s for months now.
    Ares have more people but cw is very active in this time , about items , ares has by far more +9+10 , all see in the event the gear of the clans from ares , and is a big difference . also turks cant enter to ko4life , if they coming here and post his items for buy and sell , you can see the difference .

Idk how can you guys still play Knight Online, come on cant find players to talk normal, english, just from every side : Sa- as.

Get life leave KO. Play some other game.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    Ares have more people but cw is very active in this time , about items , ares has by far more +9+10 , all see in the event the gear of the clans from ares , and is a big difference . also turks cant enter to ko4life , if they coming here and post his items for buy and sell , you can see the difference .
    Bah just ignore razor. Cwest pk could be full of unicorns pooping rainbows out their asses and he would still say it sucks. Cwest is not as good as it could be, or as it has been, but it realy isnt bad atm. Check it out for yourself. Coming here and asking about what cwest is like wont give you a good opinion. Alot of the more active posters here have a negative attitude towards it so its hard to get a fair assessment.

TL&DR: check several servers out for yourself.

Sincerely, logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Bah just ignore razor. Cwest pk could be full of unicorns pooping rainbows out their asses and he would still say it sucks. Cwest is not as good as it could be, or as it has been, but it realy isnt bad atm. Check it out for yourself. Coming here and asking about what cwest is like wont give you a good opinion. Alot of the more active posters here have a negative attitude towards it so its hard to get a fair assessment.

TL&DR: check several servers out for yourself.

Sincerely, logic.
    saying that you can't compare ares activity with c-west is ignore worthy? okay then.

ill log cwest right now to check cz, will post screenie

cz barely has any people, human side has 0 people pking, orc side has so few pkers with little np... sure, it might be a bad day (sunday prime at US atm) but normally there are no bad days in active servers, because they are active every day!

PS: i dont mean to trash your server just for fun but you guys lie so much in your desperate attempt to lure unwary players to it, its quite annoying. it calls for a reality check every now and then.

now stfu and stop recommending your dead unbalanced server to people who are actually looking for an active server. thread title says best pk server, not best english community or best friendly people.

stop lying.

edit: you know what else is funny? not ONE of the humans in the ladder board is an english speaker, they all speak spanish. so much for the english server lol
    Last edited by razor; 07-29-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Banned Regular Member

u didnt play c-west in the last month... or more there is alway 2-3 exp party each side and always some good pk action.. BTW there is less hacker in pk on c-west that EUKO ^^

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessKilller View Post
    u didnt play c-west in the last month... or more there is alway 2-3 exp party each side and always some good pk action.. BTW there is less hacker in pk on c-west that EUKO ^^
    i played cwest 2-3 months ago and i deeply regret it because i should have went to euko from the very beginning.

both arent optimal, but one is obviously inferior... and no, no hackers in cz euko pk at all.

Banned Regular Member

i played cwest 2-3 months ago and i deeply regret it because i should have went to euko from the very beginning.

both arent optimal, but one is obviously inferior... and no, no hackers in cz euko pk at all.
    speaking of EUKO , whats ur archer level now broh , 80 yet ?

With the lvl jumping cw change a lot , you can find always people making xp , and cz is more active .

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    speaking of EUKO , whats ur archer level now broh , 80 yet ?
    ya

Banned Regular Member

ya
    Awesome , how's the pking in europa? still rocking as usuall ? i bit u r M boreded by now :P

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast