Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best place for farm some money

This is a discussion on Best place for farm some money within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi I need just ask about best place in euko for made some money in free time. With 59 lvl ...
Page: 1

Default Best place for farm some money

Hi
    I need just ask about best place in euko for made some money in free time.
    With 59 lvl or 72 lvl.
    I know some place but there are lot k0xp so cant kill this moobs so maybe outer ideas?

+ w/o premium

O_o Senior Member

Do the asga fruit quest. Kill cardinals and get the fruits they drop and each fruit is 100k coins.

Even farming for magic hammers in the abyss sells great....They sell for 1m or higher depending on which server you play.....The Shadows are good for dropping them.....Also to if you want to farm.....The transformation scrolls are another excellent way of making cash...The Ghost warriors in the abyss drops those......Cardinals are always great in EMC/Luffy or cz, however those spots are taken mostly by the hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenishia View Post
    Even farming for magic hammers in the abyss sells great....They sell for 1m or higher depending on which server you play.....The Shadows are good for dropping them.....Also to if you want to farm.....The transformation scrolls are another excellent way of making cash...The Ghost warriors in the abyss drops those......Cardinals are always great in EMC/Luffy or cz, however those spots are taken mostly by the hackers.
    magic hammer is 130k each xD euko-europa

I should also point this out....Loot all from the ground and turn into the npc for a what I call a quick cash method...Ignore people who tell you not to loot crap.....An average person who never does the quick cash method of looting all crap....is throwing away an average of 5m noahs or better a day.....And with the recent rashes of hacks these days....This is a method I will and have always followed by....It covers your cost of repairing, your teleporting from area to area....and will help with potions if your short.....I get yelled at alot when I loot the large mana potions, and these players forget that in a full scale party and being a priest....our mana does not grow on trees....I can go thru an average of 700 mana pots or more alone in the cave event.....and to have a noob loot a draki piece is really selfish....that piece does not cover any expense on one mana pot....On a full scale party I can go thru 1200 mana or more....So yeah loot all and turned into the npc.

Here on Edana server they are selling as high as 2m each.....as I mention it varies per server.

eslant death wizard as 2 people with autoloot and ts preferably bps or rogues sick exp and good item droprate of 60k npc material

AOC in cz if ur strong enough to survive raids

ardream cardies

mm some of this is interesting: I heard EUKO didnt have magic hammer drops anymore from abyss? can anyone verify this with a recent pic or smt? part of the logic I understood was cuz of genies now being in the game (tho they have "genie" hammer instead of magics, so that doesnt negate magics from droppin).

Banned

just buy priest fabric +1 from armor sundires upgrade them to +6 with low class then use middle class and upgrade to +7 they cost absolutely nothing to make and are worth quite a bit depending on which server

Nym

ply a trade

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Do the asga fruit quest. Kill cardinals and get the fruits they drop and each fruit is 100k coins.
    I think that is the best way if you wan to genie it.. that is if you can find a spot..

New here, and I was wondering what the drop rate of asga fruits are like.

Try grells they can drop Bus/bes ;D! also u might wanna check wich ''quest item'' sell kinda high and thats easy to farm!
    tbh i don't play EUKO and USKO but thats what i used to farm back then !

Quote Originally Posted by IDunnoWhat View Post
    New here, and I was wondering what the drop rate of asga fruits are like.
    I don't think there is a set rate.. but I would have to say they drop 1 for every 5 killed if your lucky... I think they drop more in cz....

People suggest AOC but I farmed AOC at eslant and drop for BUS was pretty bad.
    So unless the ones at CZ have a better rate then idk...
    How about fallen angels?
    They drop MD and shards right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast