Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Best place to PK on C-west

This is a discussion on Best place to PK on C-west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Past couple of days me and some other Dcz budys have been giving the rlb people a run for their ...
Page: 3

Past couple of days me and some other Dcz budys have been giving the rlb people a run for their money. Starts off with them having smaller partys then when they start to get butt raped they call an army and its straight out war. It's just too bad that Rlb isn't that active because it would be the best Pk around.

On Topic

Just make a full account of the same class with a 59/60+/80+. I would recomend the 59 and 80 then worry about the 69. This way when one place is dead you could just relog and try the next =p

Quote Originally Posted by AngryWhiteMan View Post
    Past couple of days me and some other Dcz budys have been giving the rlb people a run for their money. Starts off with them having smaller partys then when they start to get butt raped they call an army and its straight out war. It's just too bad that Rlb isn't that active because it would be the best Pk around.

On Topic

Just make a full account of the same class with a 59/60+/80+. I would recomend the 59 and 80 then worry about the 69. This way when one place is dead you could just relog and try the next =p
    bitch plz, we own all 3 zone with 59s just like yesterday xd

Long means I need to get to level 80.... hahaha so boring on your own :P

I would go Ardream...

gl

Just been to ardream..... Dead as fuck

Atm i dont think Ardream is fun at all. There are to many hackers in Ardream, just as in RLB. Because the chars are easy to exp and doesnt cost alot of time to make a new 59/69 when banned. That is why i prefer to play CZ atm. Alot less hack in PK, there are hackers but they are exping.

Banned Regular Member

depend when u playing but i think ardream have some action atm but.. CZ still the best ofc

but cheaters in ardream don't have the impact they used to. seriously i think the cheaters (at least more than half of the ones i find) lose more NP than they make. like you can outpot most mages with the 720 ones. and sheriffs are helping a bit aswell
    pedal aside of course. so many nubs using pedal it's disgusting. that's why i fucking hate sins in ardream

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123