Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

KO IN GENERAL NOW

This is a discussion on KO IN GENERAL NOW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; with the new patches, and so many accs banned....is usko actuallly going down or up? with so many gg english ...
Page: 1

iiason

with the new patches, and so many accs banned....is usko actuallly going down or up?

with so many gg english players quitting.....how is it gonna effect the future of USKO?

Hey cutie Senior Member

how is it goign to affect ko?
    in a fucking negative way for sure
    so much lvls lost, so much money lost, so much accounts lost
    all is fucked up

Banned

I dunno, I think the long hardcore players would know, that this game has MUCH improved. So many ppl bitch about this and that, but the bottom line is, IT GOT ALOT BETTER. Of course K2 is notorious for taking forever to remedy the shitty things that effect our game play, but usually do.

Think back 2 years ago with all the Xcrap failures, the KOXP arrow showers, the constant server downtime...I think it's still got some room for improvement, but it definitely got better.

HotAsIce

Well, the koxp and server down times didn't permanently ban legit players. I hope the company gos bankrupt, any other company that acts the way this company does has already. If my accounts aren't unbanned, I know they will loose 750+ USD in chargebacks, as well as however much I spend on platinum premium and G1 credits very soon.

Banned Senior Member

I think, K2/gamersfirst, lost alot of cash now with all these banns and shit.
    So yes all GG players leaving cause of this, it sucks -.-

wawh

it wont go down

this game is the most popular game in turkey.... and turkey aint a small country

english players will for sure quit.. now with the new clients of private servers (ad?), they'll go there where there are no dupes, turks or hacks and actuelly a costumer support and not pay2play

sooooooo i give it a year before usko is officially trko

HotAsIce

I think the population of carnac west will be comical to watch in the next few weeks :P

Richie

I think it is proven without any doubt, that no matter what this company throws at us, 5% will quit 95% will stay and 30% will join.
    If you were to quit because of the way k2 runs KO, you would have done it years ago.
    I have seen so many instances of people "quiting" but a week later on the same char but used a ncs!

We all love playing this game.. thats for sure..

simple more turks and chines instead english players.
    never saw another game company that ask 35$ for 1permium monthly.

face it ko will never go down
    time has come that allot ggs who played this game for years have to move on to the next chapter
    so the noobies who came fresh will be the ggs it will always be like that

iiason

what annoys me the most, is the fact K2, seems to concentrate on banning the gg players...instead of the full koxping and hacking noobs.

banaanc

since when ppl who violate ToS can call themselves legit :blink:

stefann

face it ko will never go down
    time has come that allot ggs who played this game for years have to move on to the next chapter
    so the noobies who came fresh will be the ggs it will always be like that[/b]
    Am Sure KO will go down just who know when....
    Cuz when ppl see they pay for nothing they will stop playing.
    1st. Customer suport is fucking shit, and k2 dont care abouth customers.
    2nd. Gms are stupid, and lazy if they want they can ban all koxpers and speed hackers for one day.

aero

Am Sure KO will go down just who know when....
    Cuz when ppl see they pay for nothing they will stop playing.
    1st. Customer suport is fucking shit, and k2 dont care abouth customers.
    2nd. Gms are stupid, and lazy if they want they can ban all koxpers and speed hackers for one day.[/b]
    you seriously dont know what your talking about

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast