Myspace - Triumph

This is a discussion on Myspace - Triumph within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Really good game based on statistics and owning people. Real laugh espically if you get your mates involved aswell. http://triumph.oddthought.com/myspace.php?w=330574570 ...
Page: 1

the_man_slayer

Really good game based on statistics and owning people. Real laugh espically if you get your mates involved aswell.

http://triumph.oddthought.com/myspace.php?w=330574570

Heres a guide to a perfect start.

In order to get the best start possible do this:

When you first start you get 100 land and $100,000.
    1) Purchase 36 RECRUITMENT CENTERS (reducing your cost by 50%)
    2) Purchase 3 Jets
    3) Go to War
    4) Change Rank option for rank 1 to rank 1 ONLY
    5) attack each person with 0% protection 4X (if giving you over $2,000.

These are people that just joined and never bought anything so they have land. Even if you lose, you are attacking with only 3 jets so you will not have any casualties, simply go to the next person!!!!!

As your land increases you will be unable to attack people with 1/3 your land size. Simply go to war again and modify your \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\"land\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" search to people just above 1/3 up to 100 land.

You will be able to get to LEVEL 5 with this strategy. By the time you are done you will have around $400,000, be at level 5, and have over 300 in land.

This is much better than the crap they start you with.

Next:
    1) Explore 30% of your money into land
    2) OF THAT LAND: Purchase 40% Residential 25% Commercial 35% RECRUITMENT CENTERS FOR DEFENSIVE STRATEGIES. ******OR******* FOR AGGRESSIVE STRATEGIES PURCHASE: 33% Military Bases 33% Recruiting Centers, 22% Residential 11% Commercial

I play buy a strategy that is very streamline. I do not believe in having the other buildings. I will go as far as destroying my other buildings and purchasing the Residential, Commercial,or MIlitary Bases to keep my percentages intact.

NEXT
    Depending on whether you want to attack a lot or play a more defensive empire building strategy you should purchase your army like this:
    Defensive: 90% Tanks 10% Jets
    Offensive 100% Jets

Don’t waste your time on troops with either strategy.

since when do we post about crappy myspace games in this section?

PriestOfShadows

since cara became a lezbo

the_man_slayer

I think you will find it's a game ,and this is a game section. :lol:

the_man_slayer

:]

Banned

myspace has games o.O