Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best server?

This is a discussion on Best server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adebisi Long time no post. Can anyone tell me is EUKO still active? And is there a ...
Page: 2

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adebisi View Post
    Long time no post.

Can anyone tell me is EUKO still active? And is there a way to transfer items to this SteamKO everyone is hyped about?
    Europa gets 200 people some days after jr

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

English speaking population.

Well, unfortunately not all the English speaking players are playing in 1 server but as far as I know we have plenty of English speaking players in Cypher, Gordion and Europa.
    As for the activity in general, Cypher is extremely active but as Rougean said above, it's a new server so it's very hard to tell about its future..

Gordion is active, we get PK every day here, I'm a bit busy during the day time but I login usually around European evenings, I can see there's PK happening, I was told by clannies that there's PK around day time as well.

Europa, I'm not playing there and never did but I heard they're getting PK there as well. I don't know if as good or even better, but that's all I know about their PK.

Good choice is Beramus (SteamKO), there is lot of english speak players and activity is pretty balanced. There is lot of exp parties, pk, moradon is full of merchanting ppl. I think the overfull servers are not good option. It's crazy when you go to CZ and there is 300vs300 players, it's non playable, when u are not mage or have mage party....

Quote Originally Posted by Manothai View Post
    Good choice is Beramus (SteamKO), there is lot of english speak players and activity is pretty balanced. There is lot of exp parties, pk, moradon is full of merchanting ppl. I think the overfull servers are not good option. It's crazy when you go to CZ and there is 300vs300 players, it's non playable, when u are not mage or have mage party....
    wait, what? beramus a lot english speaking players? my clan been up a few weeks with a proper advertise every one pming broken english just to get cape >< We got 17 members due the fact no one speaking english. There is one big "english" clan which is also based on cze/tr members with broken english.

Or then the amount has grown dramatically without us noticing the english community on karus side, maybe you are speaking of el morad?

beramus only downside is the fact there is a obvious cheating clan called "gold dickers" they take every spot in eslant, and even their mages clear bowl out of chaos stone bosses in less than 50 seconds. We took down chaos stone, and this mage hacking team just run towards them and hit few times -> all dead. 50% of el morad users are using some sort of program in CZ already and the bans happen every rarely. There is mage cheats that teleport people out when they are at 10% automatically (not sure if it's a real hack or macro) but sure as hell is annoying. The best farm spots in cz (aocs cardinals etc) are overrun by multiclient users they play with karus accounts, and the other spot is taken by their koxpers in el morad.

If you can ignore all the cheats, and stuff like that in beramus and every other steamKO server I highly recommend it on peak times it's 5 party vs 5 party which is quite fine but as said it's not fun with 300 vs 300 .

We have Czech speaking clan but we have ally with Oldschool and Legacy (they are pretty active, and all of them speak english). Many people came from CW here. Btw we play Karus ofc. So I don't have problem to find friendly ppl. I think it's better to find a few gg english speak players and play with them than play with 65656x players whos speak english but they are ***** (my opinion). And cheaters? They are part of KO community - I am joking, cheaters were be and they will be here. If someone can't stand the cheaters - don't play KO

Go for cypher, human! Pm me ingame! IGN: Cevita

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Manothai View Post
    We have Czech speaking clan but we have ally with Oldschool and Legacy (they are pretty active, and all of them speak english). Many people came from CW here. Btw we play Karus ofc. So I don't have problem to find friendly ppl. I think it's better to find a few gg english speak players and play with them than play with 65656x players whos speak english but they are ***** (my opinion). And cheaters? They are part of KO community - I am joking, cheaters were be and they will be here. If someone can't stand the cheaters - don't play KO
    well both of the clans you named, have pretty lame leaders but otherwise yes, they speak english more or less =p and exactly I rather play with my 17 people in clan than have 50 members in clan that speak "english". We actually remade our clan due the fact we invited people who wanted to try, and speak english but it didn't work out in the end at teamspeak etc.

Never said cheaters wouldn't be part of the game, I just was hoping that they actually would of done some changes in the engine when they were on greenlight for steam. It's same shit iron belts/iron necklaces +1 already in-game, and weapons that shouldn't exist are being sold at +7/+8 for 600m. I still play it time to time, when you can enjoy the PK but most of the times the koxpers are taking over cz as well which make it bad. I've reported over twenty cheaters, and all my topics either gets deleted or locked out. Which make me wonder, how well the Game masters know the other players? they can talk their way from being banned. Otherwise i recommend beramus it was fun at first 2 weeks

cypher definitely has the biggest number of english speaking players

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12